Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Saturday morning don't shine to bright
    #2546098 -

I made an afternoon of Bass Ale, Blue Moon, Pyramid Apricot Ale and then a evening of rotten taps at a football game...


Ouch my head hurts, where is my pipe? and coffee?  :shake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday morning don't shine to bright [Re: Adom]
    #2546901 -

Damn why'd you get up so early? I would have slept more if I was feeling that bad.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday morning don't shine to bright [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2546911 -

Heh, I walked home from my friend's party at 6 in the morning. :P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday morning don't shine to bright [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2546922 -

I'm used to it, I slept 2 hours later than normaly do and I went to bed pretty early also. Right after I got home from the football game it was 10:30 or so, got up at 7:00 and got loads of water in me and felt pretty good by 9:00.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday morning don't shine to bright [Re: Adom]
    #2546953 -

water's the way to go, nothing works like re-hydration! :smile:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday morning don't shine to bright [Re: Ripple]
    #2547045 -

The pipe load and pot of coffee after the gallon of water don't hurt niether  :stash: :stash: :spliff: :yesnod:

:gd_icon:
that and some great music!
:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday morning don't shine to bright [Re: Adom]
    #2548334 -

Adom are you now changing avatars on a daily basis?


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday morning don't shine to bright [Re: Ripple]
    #2548372 -

hahahaha, No I was just researching Cassady and stumbled accross this picutre and I liked it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday morning don't shine to bright [Re: Adom]
    #2548375 -

it's the shit,  adom!

:smile: :gd_icon:


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday morning don't shine to bright [Re: Adom]
    #2548386 -

Yeah I like that one too



--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ~~ EMC ~~ Early Morning Cream SunnyD 160 3 03/15/18 06:12 AM
by SunnyD
* Electric Apricot, anyone?
( 1 2 all )
blissedout 3,912 25 05/20/05 10:21 PM
by Jim
* Electric Apricot (quest for festeroo) notapillow 2,018 15 11/07/08 06:20 AM
by hilltop hiker
* Electric Apricot torrent deryl 1,282 3 06/01/05 08:40 PM
by deryl
* Sunday morning of no particular notice: a recipe oDin 1,471 8 07/21/13 07:50 AM
by ToTheSummit
* Why don't we just rename OTD the "Shit Heap"
( 1 2 3 all )
boxtop703 13,391 53 05/07/18 09:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* Why don't you post in OTD? Senor_Doobie 3,811 15 02/12/03 06:53 AM
by Shroomism
* BONNAROO SOLD OUT AND DON'T HAVE SOMEONE TO GO WITH!! HELP. *DELETED* Cracka_X 2,244 13 03/01/17 05:01 PM
by Midnight_Toker

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
574 topic views. 4 members, 19 guests and 142 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.