Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
ahhh.... percoset
    #2747573 -

My boyfriend got his teeth pulled and got an Rx for percoset.
Luckily for me it makes him sick. ah.. its nice. I understand why people like it.
It has a nice floaty high feeling. I've been mixing it with weed and alcohol. It's really nice.
I hope everyone else is haveing a nice day as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ahhh.... percoset [Re: blu3]
    #2747609 -

yeah, you like it too? it's alright, every now and then.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ahhh.... percoset [Re: gdman]
    #2747622 -

:wink: :grin: :stoned:


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ahhh.... percoset [Re: Infrared]
    #2747624 -

I feel pleasent.
detroit is winning :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ahhh.... percoset [Re: blu3]
    #2747948 -

It's so pleasant and warm and fuzzy.

Percocet is pretty cool.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ahhh.... percoset [Re: abhi]
    #2747955 -

ooooo.. i wish i had some :frown:


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ahhh.... percoset [Re: abhi]
    #2748016 -

i've never tried it...sounds interesting.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ahhh.... percoset [Re: blu3]
    #2748023 -

Just be careful mixing it with alcohol!!!!!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ahhh.... percoset [Re: Ripple]
    #2748070 -

Opiates are nice, but not nice the day when you dont have anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ahhh.... percoset [Re: psikooz]
    #2748079 -

psikooz said:
Opiates are nice, but not nice the day when you dont have anymore.



nice.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ahhh.... percoset [Re: abhi]
    #2748148 -

To: Psycocilibin (aje)

the fuck!? why'd you change your name!


--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ahhh.... percoset [Re: psikooz]
    #2751866 -

psikooz said:
Opiates are nice, but not nice the day when you dont have anymore.



yeah i hear that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ahhh.... percoset [Re: blu3]
    #2751875 -

AGH! I wanna do an opiate but I have never done one (except for once when i tried to kill myself on 3 grams of heroin!!! I accidently took a pill earlier that day that reverses or neutralizes all effects of Heroin.... talk about divine intervention! But heroin sucks).
I wanna grow opium and try that.

Oh and I also smoked heroin, some fool told me it was coke, what a nasty night, I hate that drug.


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ahhh.... percoset [Re: filthysock]
    #2751900 -

howd you try to kill yourself on 3grams of H ??? that would be soo expenisive....you could od off of much less by iv


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ahhh.... percoset [Re: Infrared]
    #2751911 -

I guess he wanted to make sure. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ahhh.... percoset [Re: Infrared]
    #2751915 -

Well I dont IV, funny thing is the thought of that freaks me out (compared to killing myself even). I just swallowed some, smoked some of it, snorted some of it and expected to doze of into death comfortably. It was alot, and cost alot, like 400$...
I drank alot of alcohol that day in adition. I had everything planned, all I needed was a benzo to build up my confidence to do it. I happened to stumble upon some guy who had some pills, they're called termegesic, they counteracted the effects of heroin. But I got VERY VERY seriously FUCKED UP that night!

Edit: Yeah, I wanted to be sure. The reason it was 3g's, was ebcause I wasted all my money on that attempt.


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Edited by filthysock (06/01/04 12:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ahhh.... percoset [Re: filthysock]
    #2752223 -

Heroin turn right back into morphine so heroin is not so different its just like Supra-Morphine.

Opium,poppy straw etc , have a nice balance of opiates, over 20 alkaloids, MMM, I just happend to hold a couple pieces of pod putty under my tongue while on my way to pick up some buds earlier.

Speaking of which, did you know that THC increases the effectiveness of morphine by 500%!! :smile: :thumbup:

thats why  mixing it with cannabis feels so good  :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 4 and a half years lost... finally kicking opiates for good... ahhh yeah baby
( 1 2 all )
TheSlapnCapn 4,560 28 07/09/08 09:01 PM
by g00ru
* I was Pleasantly surprised to discover: castaway 772 7 02/23/04 02:53 AM
by THEBOSS
* ahhh methadone zSDMF 1,155 16 04/16/08 07:35 PM
by danlennon3
* What to Do in LA besides Heroin?
( 1 2 all )
TurdFerguson 2,931 36 02/28/07 04:41 PM
by Noviseer
* Percocet
( 1 2 3 all )
misos 2,419 43 10/27/08 11:43 PM
by Cognitive_Shift
* I turned down percocet! Quoiyaien 1,576 17 08/24/07 07:49 PM
by AJ4U
* Mmmm Mmmm....Percocet! TrancedShroom 1,053 17 01/04/09 08:08 PM
by bryguy27007
* Yesterday i took a couple percocet. Knifey Mcstab 824 8 03/04/08 09:04 PM
by altershroom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,204 topic views. 3 members, 69 guests and 231 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.