Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I turned down percocet!
    #7329845 -

Wow, good day for me.  well, sort of. 

I was dancing with this great girl last night (ended up back at her place for some more private dancing  :wink:) and while dancing I cracked a bone in my foot.  Today I went to the doctor for an xray to confirm my suspicion, and after seeing the bone was broken, he offered me percocet.  Normally I would have jumped on this and gotten as many as he would give me, but the pain really wasnt that bad, and I knew that I didnt really need them.  And its funny, the thought of getting high off them didnt even cross my mind.   

This is good, as a little while ago I was watching myself fall slowly down the spiral of addiction. 


Just thought I'd share :laugh:

:hippie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned down percocet! [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #7329855 -

you could have sold them


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned down percocet! [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7329864 -

Quote:
you could have sold them



ya, didnt think of that.

If I had actually gotten them, I would have taken them for sure as I really do love percocet.  But the thought didnt even cross my mind. 

:hippie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned down percocet! [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #7329895 -

that is the ONLY thought going through my mind
when i GO TO the Doc for pain..


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned down percocet! [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #7329900 -

mind slips , FTW 

just say no ..good for you :laugh:


--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned down percocet! [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #7329905 -

Quoiyaien said:
Wow, good day for me.  well, sort of. 

I was dancing with this great girl last night (ended up back at her place for some more private dancing  :wink:) and while dancing I cracked a bone in my foot.  Today I went to the doctor for an xray to confirm my suspicion, and after seeing the bone was broken, he offered me percocet.  Normally I would have jumped on this and gotten as many as he would give me, but the pain really wasnt that bad, and I knew that I didnt really need them.  And its funny, the thought of getting high off them didnt even cross my mind.   

This is good, as a little while ago I was watching myself fall slowly down the spiral of addiction. 


Just thought I'd share :laugh:

:hippie:



/bow

:headbanger: good job my friend  :smile:


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned down percocet! [Re: Syle]
    #7329936 -

I would just say yes to make some people happy, including me.

Congratulations, it is hard to say no to something you like.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned down percocet! [Re: learning_byte]
    #7329989 -

Hehe so was it will power? Or absence of mind? :crazy2:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned down percocet! [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #7330038 -

Rabidbaboon said:
Hehe so was it will power? Or absence of mind? :crazy2:



Neither.  The desire was simply not there.

:hippie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned down percocet! [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #7330077 -

Quoiyaien, not to be rude. are you white?



--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned down percocet! [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #7330132 -

if you turned down a script for percs... you dont have to worry about addiction:)


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned down percocet! [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #7330301 -

LosAngelesGraff said:
Quoiyaien, not to be rude. are you white?





why yes.  May I ask why you ask?

:hippie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned down percocet! [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #7330310 -

well mexicans cant spell and white folks cant dance.

and im both


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned down percocet! [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #7330334 -

Aww dude.. This makes me sad.

I'd have gotten a couple of dozen and if I didn't feel like doing 'em, at least I'd have 'em for when I did.

I luvs me my Perc's! :heart:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned down percocet! [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #7330436 -

Musicians don't fall into that "white man aint got no rhythm" stereotype.  I gots plenty   

I consider myself an excellent dancer  :grin:

:monkeydance:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned down percocet! [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #7330954 -

you defiantly should have just taken the script and if you didn't want them just sold them. I work in a pharmacy and things with scripts are so ridiculously cheap compared to on the street. Do you know an 80 mg oc only costs a pharmacy $10?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned down percocet! [Re: therightcoast]
    #7330997 -

it costs the pharm 10 dollars!? fuck, my pharmacy's ripping me off


--------------------
my techno: www.myspace.com/funkbungus
my acoustic:

www.myspace.com/icanplaythetambourine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I turned down percocet! [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #7331024 -

Il eat em for ya thanks! Heres 4 of them little white things going down my throat for your sillyness thinkin your now standin on a high ground cause you mindslipped? what were you stoned silly hippy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Percocet + Alcohol Cosmic 731 8 02/13/10 07:04 PM
by BothHands
* Comedy Central just bleeped out "percocet"
( 1 2 all )
musiclover420 3,321 30 09/20/15 08:35 PM
by musiclover420
* Oxy percocets
( 1 2 all )
Alexestalex 1,721 22 03/21/16 04:13 PM
by Enlil
* percocets made me sick hidekie80 762 6 10/12/10 10:17 PM
by WakeboardrB
* Percocet (7.5mg OxyCodone/500mg APAP) *Drug Test made2kil 822 6 10/16/11 07:21 PM
by Shroomism
* friend arrested for "suspicion of DUI" while sober but worried about blood test
( 1 2 all )
pirate-blues 4,151 33 08/09/13 11:41 AM
by gzuf
* Percocet
( 1 2 3 all )
misos 2,419 43 10/27/08 11:43 PM
by Cognitive_Shift
* Percocet/opiate withdrawal
( 1 2 3 all )
Cincyshroomer 5,323 41 10/12/16 06:05 PM
by moonrockmushy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,576 topic views. 5 members, 33 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.