Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Morning Glory anyone?
    #2743894 -

Hey there...
Has anyone else here experimented with MG seeds?

I did them a couple time a while back to tide me over till I can finally try my beloved shrooms (if I ever get them to work)...

I powdered about 300 heavanly blue seeds had them in cold water for about an hour filtered the gunk out and then drank the water (then looking like pepsi or so)...

It was pretty fun though nothing holucinogenic...
Terrible nausia at first but one toke of weed and it went away... another toke a whle later when it started comming back was enough till the 'trip' ended. (I didn't have any weed with me but luckily I found some stoners at the party I visited whilst on the MG)...

it wasn'T really what I hoped for, I was having fun and it was a good substitute to alcohol or weed but nothing else.. nothing psychoactive.

If I try them again I'll just eat the seeds and hope for an effect more along the desired ones (or if my shrooms work soon I probably wont try it again)...

Anyone else every tried these?


--------------------
www.powertabs.net <--- best guitar tablature site ever!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory anyone? [Re: death_by_desire]
    #2743897 -

Stick to drugs that are popular. The unpopular ones such as Morning Glory are unpopular for a reason. They make you sick, the high isn't fun, and its an overall waste of a couple of bucks. My 2 cents.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory anyone? [Re: death_by_desire]
    #2743907 -

I agree... when I did morning glory seeds (the exact same kind too...heavenly blue) I was just sick.  I could tell that I wasn't normal, but the high wasn't good enough for me to try it again.  I ground up 13.5 grams of heavenly blue seeds, let them sit in cold water for an hour, drained the seeds, drank the water, then mixed the ground up seed mush into yogurt and ate it.  I was fucked up, but I still, to this day, cannot eat yogurt.  Bad memories.  :smile:


--------------------
XOXO,
Alison

"Just in case you never noticed, the path you never chose has chosen you." -Jason Mraz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory anyone? [Re: atsncpm]
    #2743917 -

Hmm.. I didn't even find it that bad, weed cured anykind of nausia I had.. I just hoped for a more 'tripy' kind of expirience when all it was was a 'normal' kind of high or intoxiacation like from booze or weed (somewhere in between actually)...


--------------------
www.powertabs.net <--- best guitar tablature site ever!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory anyone? [Re: death_by_desire]
    #2747644 -

i'm gonna try morning glories just for another thing to try but nutmeg sucks. i hate how it takes 5 whole fucking hours just to feel anything and my stomach felt like it was gonna burst for like 2 days, the after affects suck. i mean theres a buzz but you just sleep.


--------------------
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you would never get on."
Lance Armstrong


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory anyone? [Re: death_by_desire]
    #2747654 -

MGS was never a good time in my opinion.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Giganthum Morning Glory extracts & experiences thread tregar 12,331 6 06/02/26 12:14 PM
by ft116
* Morning Glory Pinhead 4,937 5 09/03/06 04:38 AM
by Kerbouchard
* My Color Changing Morning Glories (WTF?) digitalpoison 1,135 3 07/29/06 12:55 AM
by Vertigo6911
* Morning Glory, seed mix LipaYai5 885 2 09/17/05 10:41 PM
by LipaYai5
* need advice quick!! morning glory killing my atropa belladonna?? JCoke 1,914 6 07/20/05 06:28 PM
by Wysefool
* Morning Glories? truecaucasian 1,421 10 06/29/04 07:58 AM
by McKennaFan200
* Morning Glory ID Hooty 1,346 6 10/19/03 05:57 PM
by Hooty
* Morning Glory Kills! Gardens. kadakuda 2,264 10 08/06/04 03:14 AM
by kadakuda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
642 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.