Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Has The Pub changed drastically? * 2
    #27433852 -

I love it when we get all these threads up top that follow a theme.

It reminds me of the Pub of old, when I could come here and refresh every five minutes, any time of day or night, and find fascinating conversations non. stop.

This place has seen me through the darkest times of my life, twice over. This place has let me see the thoughts of so many humans - some of whom were to become best friends and then pass gracefully to the other side. In the Pub, I have truly loved, laughed, cried, and felt just every emotion possible, at some point.

I love this place with all my heart.

How we get glory again?


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has The Pub changed drastically? [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 2
    #27433872 -

1 word:

Moar shit posting.

Don't point out the obvious.

Greets Tom


--------------------
Been away so long I hardly knew the place
Gee, it's good to be back home
Leave it till tomorrow to unpack my case
Honey disconnect the phone
I'm back in the USSA
You don't know how lucky you are, boy
Back in the US
Back in the US
Back in the USSA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has The Pub changed drastically? [Re: tomnl]
    #27433880 -

I really don't understand your post man.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has The Pub changed drastically? [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 2
    #27433888 -

Actually lately the shroomery has seemed better than in a long time. Not sure why, maybe it's just my own perception of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has The Pub changed drastically? [Re: nooneman]
    #27433896 -

There's less raver "Im ROllIng BaLLz" threads. I miss that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has The Pub changed drastically? [Re: Lynnch] * 2
    #27433967 -

There does seem to be a lot more sobriety in the pub these days. I used to love posting on a psyche comedown, if I was bored y'know. I'd say the goofiest shit and just be rollin' laughing. I don't do that shit no mo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has The Pub changed drastically? [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #27434025 -

Guess we all just got old and boring


--------------------
Been away so long I hardly knew the place
Gee, it's good to be back home
Leave it till tomorrow to unpack my case
Honey disconnect the phone
I'm back in the USSA
You don't know how lucky you are, boy
Back in the US
Back in the US
Back in the USSA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has The Pub changed drastically? [Re: Lynnch] * 2
    #27434030 -

Lynnch said:
There's less raver "Im ROllIng BaLLz" threads. I miss that.



I could help with that!

I plan on candy flipping today, just tested my molly and came back positive. At some point today I'll be taking 210 ug and 150mg MDMA to start :stoned:

To say I'm excited is an understatement


--------------------
Lead by example, words mean little when your actions don't reflect what you say.

Spread kindness, love, empathy, compassion.

Learn from mistakes. Try and do better. Each day is a new day, try to make it a better one.

Coconut and Avocado is awesome for the skin.

MIND OVER MATTER

:mushroom2::lsd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has The Pub changed drastically? [Re: TrancedOutBrah]
    #27434049 -

Your mindstate is about to change drastically

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has The Pub changed drastically? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #27434058 -

Fewer than half the threads are about The Grateful Dead, so yes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has The Pub changed drastically? [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 2
    #27434205 -

Jokeshopbeard said:
I really don't understand your post man.




What a pathetic answer.



Why would anyone thank you for such a shitty solution?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has The Pub changed drastically? [Re: tomnl]
    #27434262 -

tomnl said:
Guess we all just got old and boring



I'm sure this long ass pandemic hasn't helped either.  Kinda hard to hit events when they are shut down.


--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has The Pub changed drastically? [Re: nooneman]
    #27434276 -

it's good cos i came back. i'm the flavour of pub of old, like chewing on piece of leather that tastes like grandma. Stop licking me, she used to say but i was like naw, i might need the taste reference later in life online. so here we are are. The Pub.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has The Pub changed drastically? [Re: Fiery]
    #27434531 -

Fiery said:
Jokeshopbeard said:
I really don't understand your post man.



What a pathetic answer.
Why would anyone thank you for such a shitty solution?



LOL, I really chapped you the other day huh? I see you posting that stuff all about.

Brother, it aint personal. I just thought your suggestion of 'don't get involved with women, jack off instead, and thank me for it' was incredibly dumb.

It wouldn't have mattered who said it, I would have responded exactly the same.

I hope this soothes your anus a little.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has The Pub changed drastically? [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #27434543 -

I haven't been here long enough to comment on whether it has changed or not but it seems difficult, at times, to carry on an intelligent conversation as people quickly get frustrated if you don't agree with them.

But perhaps that's just normal.

We need to value civil discourse, even if we have wildly differing views.

After all, as Alan Watts said:

"By you disagreeing with me, I learn where I stand. So thank you!"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has The Pub changed drastically? [Re: Socrateshroom]
    #27434556 -

Since i registered over a decade ago i think this site hasn't changed much at all except for slow down a bit, from a whole view perspectice


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has The Pub changed drastically? [Re: Fiery]
    #27434639 -

Fiery said:
Jokeshopbeard said:
I really don't understand your post man.




What a pathetic answer.



Why would anyone thank you for such a shitty solution?



I think you need a time out ...This is not OTD:crankey:


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has The Pub changed drastically? [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #27434669 -

shroomery peaked in 2007. it's been all downhill since.


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has The Pub changed drastically? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #27434674 -

Jokeshopbeard said:
It wouldn't have mattered who said it, I would have responded exactly the same.






So it's ok to flame someone's post- just not the poster themselves?
What the hell is the difference?



That sort of response is not Shroomy  and certainly doesn't reflect the rules of the pub.



But it's OK since you're a moderator you can do whatever you want, right? *bend the rules a little bit, right?*


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has The Pub changed drastically? [Re: Fiery]
    #27434675 -

Looks like it's totally OK to flame someone's post. Watch out cowboys... No ones post is safe anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Has your bud changed drastically?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Fiery 1,077 65 09/24/21 10:56 PM
by Fiery
* Badger badger badger.... particlezen 1,826 14 05/03/04 01:34 AM
by Merkin
* as OTD declines in popularity is OTD blending into The Pub?
( 1 2 all )
question_for_joo 5,042 30 05/30/05 11:10 AM
by Ripple
* Wake and Bake with the Pub
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Ripple 9,309 100 01/16/05 03:04 PM
by blissedout
* The pub. an essay by joe joe666 1,293 6 03/19/19 09:48 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* Changing the way of lifestyle. repemon 597 5 05/18/04 06:39 AM
by shamantra
* The Pub > Off-Topic Discussion
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ricochet 9,438 83 12/27/04 01:10 PM
by Ripple
* Poll on the Future of the Pub (Important Decisions That Will Influence Authority on Pub's Changes!!)
( 1 2 all )
Ravus 1,895 21 05/25/05 05:11 AM
by chinacat72

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,172 topic views. 5 members, 21 guests and 203 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.