Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Re: signature: heads up
    #267590 -

I have a small complaint. 100 characters just isn't quite long enough. Any chance of giving us a little more space?

GaijinZ



--------------------
I missed the boat once when I was young and stupid, but now I am able to miss the boat repeatedly with great skill and accuracy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: signature: heads up [Re: GaijinZ]
    #268142 -

You now have 200 characters. Let me know if that's enough.

Aphex
Webmaster of The Shroomery
aphex@shroomery.org
http://www.shroomery.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: signature: heads up
    #268154 -

It's resolved itself. For a period late the night I posted that, I was unable to edit the sig line. Perhaps it was all on my side.

Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.



--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: signature: heads up [Re: Anonymous]
    #268517 -

Cool. Thanks.

GaijinZ



--------------------
I missed the boat once when I was young and stupid, but now I am able to miss the boat repeatedly with great skill and accuracy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: signature: heads up [Re: Anonymous]
    #270323 -

I think 200 characters may not be enough because when you place some "Markup" in your sig that also counts towards your limit. I can see the reason for this (so people don't have a 10 character viewable sig and 300k worth of markup).

For Example:

[URL=http://www.norml.org]NORML[/URL]

The above example counts as 37 characters even though only 5 will be displayed.

I'm not sure what the answer would be, just something I've noticed when trying to create a sig.

Also, the URL and URL=LINK markup doesn't seem to work... Check out the Example above, it just prints the Markup instead of setting the actual link.

Maybe it's just counting the characters because the URL markup is broke (or I'm using it wrong).



--------------------
Decriminalize:
NORML
DRCNet
MPP
ACLU Website

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: signature: heads up [Re: sutec]
    #270961 -

Well it seems that the [URL] needs to be [url]. Strange, can you modify it to accept any case? Or I can modify it for you and send it back if you like.

Legalize:
NORML
DRCNet
MPP
ACLU Website


--------------------
Decriminalize:
NORML
DRCNet
MPP
ACLU Website

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: signature: heads up [Re: Anonymous]
    #271622 -

more characters please! they sure are yummy!

tox

----
Anyone dumb enough to want to be in the military should be allowed in. I don't care how many push-ups you can do. Grab a gun, and go wait in that foxhole. We'll tell you when we need you to kill somebody.
--billhicks

----
Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free.


--------------------
Janet Reno, if I do not go to jail, I will be in Orlando August 15 and you are not going to be elected to any damn thing. Nobody should fear our Government.
- James Traficant

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: signature: heads up [Re: toxick]
    #273155 -
Log in to view attachment

tewstst

El Diablo will not disolve in hot pee.



--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: signature: heads up [Re: toxick]
    #273157 -
Log in to view attachment

garble

El Diablo will not disolve in hot pee.



--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: signature: heads up [Re: PGF]
    #274046 -

i dont' get it.

MacMelphCallio Gonna Rape You For Your Life YOUBITCHYOU! - me.

DXMHEAD420 Ripped Me Off, And He'll Rip You Off Too!!!!


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
MacMelphCallio Gonna Rape You For Your Life YOUBITCHYOU! - me.

I gotsta havit, silly rabbit - me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Quick off button for signatures? Dexter_Morgan 1,364 13 10/03/06 01:32 PM
by Simisu
* Need more space in my signature line. Ellis Dee 1,733 6 06/23/02 12:16 PM
by anonymoushate
* Linking to Pictures in Signature, Doesn't work! Please help. fireworks_godS 1,524 5 07/26/03 03:14 PM
by fireworks_god
* Images in Signatures
( 1 2 all )
Senor_Doobie 4,885 32 02/21/04 11:23 PM
by Shroomism
* ATT - edited signatures AnnoA 1,988 11 09/26/02 02:15 PM
by Cubies4Me
* Signature Length ivi 1,077 11 04/20/05 02:31 AM
by geokills
* Signature images neuro 3,044 11 09/29/02 12:24 PM
by neuro
* Maximum Signature Length? fireworks_godS 1,514 9 07/28/03 04:30 AM
by Anno

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
1,340 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.