Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
the doors
    #2724507 -

the doors are such an awsome band why must people be hatin on em and sayin jim morrison was overrated. forget that, they made some of the best music and are def not overrated. i really think their blues influence is what makes them special. i need to pass out, adios.

fuck yo couch all you haters
peace to all the fans

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the doors [Re: relativexistance]
    #2724562 -

morrison was an alchohalic dick
but who cares
cus but he wroght some great poetry and was a great singer
:laugh:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the doors [Re: relativexistance]
    #2724572 -

:heart: Much love to The Doors  :heart:

:hippie: :jamming:


--------------------
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes."
- Marcel Proust

I wish you all ceaselessly flowing moments of happiness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the doors [Re: relativexistance]
    #2724608 -

Who cares about the haters?

The Doors are one of my ALL TIME favorite bands. They are one of the only two bands that I think never ever made a bad song.




--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the doors [Re: relativexistance]
    #2724610 -

jim morrison is god...that is all


--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the doors [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2724714 -

I'll be a soldier...

Allways wanted to visit Hell before I died...All inclusive trip? How can I say no?

oops..wrong thread :cool:


    &  :heart:


--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.


Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the doors [Re: relativexistance]
    #2724734 -

I love The Doors.  I think Morrison was a little full of himself but so what.  He was a groundbreaking songwriter and performer.  Props to the Doors.  :thumbup:


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the doors [Re: Learyfan]
    #2724770 -

Learyfan said:
The Doors are one of my ALL TIME favorite bands. They are one of the only two bands that I think never ever made a bad song.





i must agree

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the doors [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #2724783 -

Hey buddy, whats stopping you from making the trip to the NE gathering? We'll sing some tunes if you make it...and I know, that it will be...an easy ride...all right..:cool:


--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.


Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the doors [Re: Mojo_Risin]
    #2724814 -

I live in Virginia and I need to save my money.

:sad:




--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the doors [Re: Learyfan]
    #2724833 -

If you can, make plans for next year...for there will be...joy and laughter in your eyes..in your eyes :cool:


--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.


Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the doors [Re: relativexistance]
    #2724981 -

Five to one baby
one in five
no one here gets out alive

I have 11 Doors CDs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the doors [Re: relativexistance]
    #2724995 -

Im a huge doors fan. Rightfuly so. The Doors is an american band that at the time rivaled the beatles. Excellent band.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the doors [Re: relativexistance]
    #2725066 -

he trippedso much!!!


--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the doors [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2725125 -

I'm a huge doors fan, but I must say, his poetry is really quite bad. I have two books of his poetry here in front of me, and its almost unreadable.

This from one of the biggest doors fans around!


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the doors [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #2725267 -

It's all a matter of opinion I think.

In order to really get to know how Morrison really was you'd have to read the books rather than watching the Movie. Not just No One Gets Out Alive... but also Light My Fire by Ray Manzerek, Riders On the Storm by John Densmore, and Break On Through by James Riordan.

The Doors and Dylan for life.


--------------------
Walk tall, kick ass, learn arabic, love music and never forget that you come from a long line of truth seekers, lovers & warriors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the doors [Re: Phencyclidine]
    #2725268 -

Phencyclidine said:
Five to one baby
one in five
no one here gets out alive

I have 11 Doors CDs.



I'm catching up to you. I've got 8 if you count "American Prayer".





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the doors [Re: relativexistance]
    #2725832 -

props to the doors because you know were all riders the storm some time in our lives


--------------------
"Superman or Green Lanturn ain't got nothing on me"-(i bet you know)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the doors [Re: relativexistance]
    #2726227 -

He is so controversial. I mean I have some of the cd's and the movie, and the music rules... hell yeah it does.

But HE, he SUCKS! He sucked to end end with but ruled to begin with, he was such drunken dick at the end, I mean I would hate to work with him, but would be honored to have worked with him, you know what I mean, he made awesome poetry and good music.

Madtowntripper, I guess it really is a matter of opinion, because I dig his poetry, its not really my style, but I still like it, its provocotive modern weird trippy poetry.


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the doors [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #2727404 -

Post a poem of his that you find unreadable so we can try to figure it out.


--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.


Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* hey doors fans.... KingOftheThing 2,568 11 07/07/05 12:01 AM
by Bobo
* When was The Doors last show?? LearyfanS 1,879 8 11/08/05 06:21 PM
by WhoSaidWhat
* The Doors Of The 21st Century CherryBomM 1,024 7 08/24/08 12:44 PM
by Middleman
* The Doors
( 1 2 all )
LosAngelesGraff 2,829 30 03/31/07 10:05 AM
by JunkFood
* Jim Morrison - The last jam session (mp3)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 5,159 21 12/03/06 11:50 AM
by Vvellum
* Corpse of "DOORS" Jim Morrison Dug up and charged for rape? SillyWilly 6,052 10 09/26/04 09:28 PM
by Wolfe3001
* Step mom saw The Doors Miami show LearyfanS 2,721 15 12/29/04 12:23 AM
by Learyfan
* "HWY: An American Pastoral" by Jim Morrison (movie) LearyfanS 1,601 8 01/14/06 05:36 AM
by WldChild

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,926 topic views. 2 members, 64 guests and 262 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.