Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | 548 | 549 | 550 | 551 | 552 | 553 | 554 | 555 | 556 | 557 | 558 | 559 | 560 | 561 | 562 | 563 | 564 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27008363 -

Buildings in downtown dc getting boarded up for Election Day



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27008432 -

Probably because of all those antifas right.... Lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: bodhisatta]
    #27008445 -

bodhisatta said:
Probably because of all those antifas right.... Lol


lol be careful you will get criticism for saying that an told antifa is an ideology an blah blah blah.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Mach z 800] * 1
    #27008456 -

He's making fun of people who think Antifa is an organization, dude.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #27008522 -

The Ecstatic said:
With TX, NC, AZ, and NV all trending blue, I wonder what the GOP approach to nationwide elections is if it’s not “SCOTUS says (too many Democrats voting) is unconstitutional.”



I think the plan is to get 270 ellectoral college votes - same as in 2016. And the only major polling company which got it right in 2016 reckon it is a close race

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/white_house_watch_oct28

But, since you mentioned it, it is good for the country that SCOTUS is back to nine judges - they had a 4:4 hung decision lately which does not help

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27008547 -

WEW LAD! two minutes of hate


--------------------


Whatt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #27008657 -

Metoo said:
The Ecstatic said:
With TX, NC, AZ, and NV all trending blue, I wonder what the GOP approach to nationwide elections is if it’s not “SCOTUS says (too many Democrats voting) is unconstitutional.”



I think the plan is to get 270 ellectoral college votes - same as in 2016. And the only major polling company which got it right in 2016 reckon it is a close race

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/white_house_watch_oct28

But, since you mentioned it, it is good for the country that SCOTUS is back to nine judges - they had a 4:4 hung decision lately which does not help



Looking forward to 11 or 13

It’s been an interesting four years and as bad as trump has been the fact that he’s totally decimated the GOP has been enjoyable to watch. The last theee months of conservative power in the US will be interesting.

Do you think a new Conservative party will emerge or will the democrats have the zombie gop to stake in the eye whenever they try to rise from the dead?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (10/28/20 03:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #27008872 -

Biden deadass forgot trump's name and called him george. 😑

Someone put him in a nursing home already. Withdrawal him from the campaign. He doesn't have the mental capacity to be president.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ovoidhunter]
    #27008886 -

No he didn't.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #27008904 -

Yes, he did.



Now I know you tried your best to make believe it's not so by saying he was talking to a person named George.

But what did he say?

"This is the most consequential election in a long, long, long time.  And the character of the country, in my view, is literally on the ballot.  What kind of country are we going to be?

Four more years of George uh, George uh, he uh, gonna find ourselves in a position where if uh, Trump gets elected, we're going to be in a different world."

I'll grant you he corrected himself, and it wasn't that bad a mistake, but don't make believe he didn't call Trump "George".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27008907 -

Sounds like he was addressing the host.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Mycolorado]
    #27008911 -

So we're going to be in a different world if we get "four more years of George" the host?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27008914 -

Using the wrong name isn't the same as forgetting a person's name. Now you're just grasping at straws. He has a speech impediment, and you'd use that to pretend he has a memory issue.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ovoidhunter]
    #27008932 -

Grasping at straws is saying "four more years of George uh, George uh" was in regards to four more years of the person he was talking to.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27008951 -

Grasping at straws is focusing on a 5 second gaff within a lifetime of public speaking.


--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: pineninja] * 1
    #27008962 -

pineninja said:
Grasping at straws is focusing on a 5 second gaff within a lifetime of public speaking.



Here is a link to the 19:25 mins long video with Joe's gaffes (the last 30 seconds are credits so the actual gaffe running time is closer to 19 mins)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: pineninja]
    #27008971 -

pineninja said:
Grasping at straws is focusing on a 5 second gaff within a lifetime of public speaking.



I'm not the one who brought this up.  In fact, I even said "it wasn't that bad a mistake".

I'm the one who pointed out Enlil was wrong for claiming Biden was referring to the person he was talking to when he said "four more years of George uh, George uh".


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #27008974 -

Let's see...a stutterer or an idiot buffoon... I'll go with the former.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27008978 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
pineninja said:
Grasping at straws is focusing on a 5 second gaff within a lifetime of public speaking.



I'm not the one who brought this up.  In fact, I even said "it wasn't that bad a mistake".

I'm the one who pointed out Enlil was wrong for claiming Biden was referring to the person he was talking to when he said "four more years of George uh, George uh".



You're lying again...I never said that.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27008979 -

"four more years of, George uh, George uh" was in regards to four more years of the person he was talking to.

You missed the comma in your transcript before he said George.  It’s easy to misrepresent a statement when you intentionally omit punctuation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | 548 | 549 | 550 | 551 | 552 | 553 | 554 | 555 | 556 | 557 | 558 | 559 | 560 | 561 | 562 | 563 | 564 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "the evolutionary psychology behind politics"... Annapurna1 1,729 11 02/04/14 03:07 PM
by Brian Jones
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 343 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* Donald Trump for President
( 1 2 all )
mm. 4,008 23 03/04/16 02:51 PM
by 2500 ug. Club
* Donald Trump: Mideast Explosion Could Destroy OPEC lonestar2004 1,357 14 02/01/11 03:17 PM
by zappaisgod
* political trump card afoaf 898 6 12/03/03 03:02 PM
by Rono
* White house corrospondence dinner and Seth Mirers and Trump. timelapses 709 4 05/02/11 06:47 PM
by timelapses
* The funniest thing I 've seen written about Ron Paul zappaisgod 588 11 12/19/07 10:41 PM
by afoaf
* Funniest thing to come out of this war friartuck 524 4 04/02/03 08:15 PM
by EchoVortex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,479 topic views. 2 members, 2 guests and 23 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.017 seconds on 16 queries.