Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Something people always say to me after there first dose
    #2673740 -

well first of all if someone is doseing for the first time i make sure im tripping with them and i give them there first for free. But anyway they always say after they comes down..."i cant comprehend how anyone could have a bad trip"


anyone ever get that?


--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Something people always say to me after there first dose *DELETED* [Re: Vulture]
    #2673757 -

Post deleted by oneducktwoducks

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Something people always say to me after there first dose [Re: oneducktwoducks]
    #2673821 -

ummmmm, nope, cant think of anyone ever saying that to me. In fact, most people around here seem to be scared and apprehensive to try it. Definately not for everyone in my opinion.... I've seen it change many lives for the better, but occasionally some craziness will come out. Underlying mental issues do exist, trust me. Past experiences have made me very selective as to who gets dosed by me. I have to be totally confident that they can handle it.

Its not fun seeing people struggle with their mind. Be careful with who you dose (I'm sure you are, just saying...)


--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Something people always say to me after there first dose [Re: Vulture]
    #2673966 -

Maybe you're a really good trip guide.  If I'm tripping with people who give off really good vibes, it's hard to have a bad trip cause you get caught up in the energy of the group.  :mushroom2: :thumbup:


--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Something people always say to me after there first dose [Re: iloveraving]
    #2674347 -

iloveraving said:
Its not fun seeing people struggle with their mind. Be careful with who you dose



I agree. I have dosed two relative newbies and the types of energy I got from them are dramatically different. My girlfriend was all about fun, fierceness, light and fertility, which was cool because I felt like I was seeing her true self. She brought lots of light and color into every room while we were tripping. It was great because she really is like that most of the time. Though this other guy who I used to be good friends with emanated a dour, mopey, lonely, "control" type vibe...and that is really like how he is too. Both times I tripped with him I felt that vibe, even though I was having a great time and tried to guide him to brighter pastures, it was like he was choosing to stay sad. He's a really emotional person, and he has told me that he feels moody and depressed on shrooms. I don't think I will dose him again...

I would love to trip with my girlfriend again though. I just wish that we lived closer and that things were different. We've both changed alot since that time.


*me*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Something people always say to me after there first dose [Re: bert]
    #2674410 -

Yeah- what Bert said, you must give off mucho-positive vibes. I wanna trip with you!


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Something people always say to me after there first dose [Re: Vulture]
    #2674693 -

Havent heard that one yet i was expecting to hear the good ole "ive been here before?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Something people always say to me after there first dose [Re: buckwheat]
    #2676110 -

lol yeah the good ole i think ive done this before lol.

but yeah im very selective of who i give it to also. We make sure to teach them about all the bullshit...i often speak of chinacats adventures and lots of different things if there aprehensive and i know lsd would be good for them.


--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Something people always say to me after there first dose [Re: Vulture]
    #2676217 -

after ADD's first shroom trip he said that to me :smile:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Something people always say to me after there first dose [Re: Vulture]
    #2678396 -

Yeah I said that for 30 years before it actually happened to me, which I thought was an impossibility!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Something people always say to me after there first dose [Re: Ripple]
    #2678535 -

if someone wants dosing and i have a way to dose em they are gonna get dosed, i just think it's wrong to go against someones will and sneak dose em, but the higher the dose the better imho, spread the Light my brothers and sisters.


--------------------
"Well the first days are the hardest days." When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Something people always say to me after there first dose [Re: Vulture]
    #2678541 -

.

Edited by Spooge (11/18/12 01:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Something people always say to me after there first dose [Re: Spooge]
    #2678577 -

hell yeah. Just about everyone around here thats my age thats done acid has gotten it through me. (at least the ones i know) It makes me feel so good when i can show people what its all about. I cant wait till june when i dont have to give people stuff out of my personal stash. Im gonna try to bring many virgin trippers to bonneroo so they can see the magic for themselves :gd_icon:


--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Something people always say to me after there first dose [Re: Vulture]
    #2678632 -

turning on the nation one head at a time


--------------------
"Well the first days are the hardest days." When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Something people always say to me after there first dose [Re: peleg]
    #2679280 -

I also couldnt fathom the possibility of bad tripping the times I've been tripping, especially LSD.

I dosed a whole group of people not so long ago. None of them acted as I supposed they would when tripping. I thought they would get enlightened and find the beauty in everything, but instead they all went insane. I really saw one friends personal mental problems surfacing. He is very VERY stressfull, talks fast, moves fast and very drastic... when tripping I saw his acting this way was to escape from thoughts and anxiety.. if you can understand what I mean.
He made the trip fun like that though.
My paranoia and fear of eye contact with only certain people (strangely enough its usually certain girls... and especially if they're laughing and having fun) surfaced which has been a problem I've had in sober state of mind a long time ago... that came through in my last trip, but it wasnt a biggie. And it didnt leave a permanent mark.

They were definately no normal first timers... they were messy, loud and crazy, really reminded me of what I get the impression of what tripping was like in 60's when people would do the absurdest things on hallucinogens.


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Something people always say to me after there first dose [Re: filthysock]
    #2679347 -

.

Edited by Spooge (11/18/12 01:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Something people always say to me after there first dose [Re: Vulture]
    #2679368 -

Everytime I dose it just makes me psychotic. I'm schizo though. shrooms aren't any fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Something people always say to me after there first dose [Re: ]
    #2679442 -

I found out one of the girls I dosed's momis heavily schitzophrenic, I told everyone about that danger before they did it, and she still did shrooms. WHen I think about it she didnt seem psychotic... she just laughed a-fucking-lot... like anyone tripping I guess.


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Edited by filthysock (05/14/04 08:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Something people always say to me after there first dose [Re: filthysock]
    #2679950 -

my first mushroom trip was with 2 friends who were also newbies. we each took 3-4 grams. Midway through the trip I was seeing amazing things. everything was breathing and when i looked in the mirror, my face started cracking and became so dry it started cracking off and turned pale white and my eyes turned RED >:)
very frightening experience, but that is what I like... hell look at my name :P later that night though i was laying in my top bed and feeling very hot and wondering if i had gone mad hehe.. after a while it became very unpleasant but I was able to fix the situation with a change of scenery and music. Its amazing what a huge difference a little change will do.

i would hardly call any of it a bad trip though. my first trip was a very mental experience. i spent most of it sitting in the same place in awe of everything around me while contemplating everything that crossed my mind... however nothing was able to stay in there (my mind) for long, i couldn't grasp onto any one thought for more then a few seconds... my second trip was 10x better then my first. i discovered how exciting nature is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Something people always say to me after there first dose [Re: fearfect]
    #2680588 -

Quote:
"i cant comprehend how anyone could have a bad trip"



i'm still saying that. :grin:

actualy, i've seen some people freak out, i can kinda understand why, i've had a few close encounters, but just for a few brief moments, then it's all good again.


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Inner Struggle
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 3,981 25 03/27/06 10:11 AM
by Gillette
* My turn for the low dose *DELETED* dblaney 1,570 12 06/15/05 02:24 AM
by dblaney
* "high doses" niteowl 882 10 07/11/05 07:06 PM
by Phychotron
* WHATS YOUR DOSE??????
( 1 2 3 all )
MrFunguy 2,627 40 10/21/04 07:57 PM
by Kinderfeld
* to dose or not to dose
( 1 2 all )
StonedShroom 3,190 34 09/18/05 05:49 PM
by Infrared
* Morning Dose...
( 1 2 all )
AbstractHarmonix 2,783 31 07/03/05 11:05 AM
by AbstractHarmonix
* Dosing a quad tonight
( 1 2 3 all )
wharfrat12 3,492 52 08/06/05 11:13 PM
by Stonerguy
* High Dose LSD Experiences
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 13,251 120 03/26/13 09:00 AM
by eastcoastremedy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,385 topic views. 4 members, 239 guests and 104 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.