Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Morning Dose...
    #4365747 - 07/03/05 09:37 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I have some left over powdered shroomie capsulkes from the NE gathering. and i am feeling quite sololy adventurous, and thinking about dosing a mild 4-3 gram trip.

Im a little drunk, and mad creative, and already being abducted by the "mute" of the volta all morning.

It is a weekend of celebration, after all.  haha.

I think I might celebrate by celebrating the noncelebration...

Morgan complements the mushies, I beleive.  Mind over matter, correct? :mushroom2:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestupidcreep
Stranger
Re: Morning Dose... [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4365748 - 07/03/05 09:40 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

:mad:

Edited by gdman (07/03/05 10:55 AM)

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #4365751 - 07/03/05 09:41 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Hahaha You crazy, gull!! I wish I could dose this morn, but that wouldn't be too fun, in my current situation! Waiting tables dosed is not fun, believe me. I have had to go in with a head ful of acid from the night before, and let me tell you.....THAT SUCKED!! Good luck with your journey, if you decide to take it. I'm jealous!

--------------------

:murray:

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Morning Dose... [Re: stupidcreep]
    #4365762 - 07/03/05 09:45 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

stupidcreep said:
Is this the same as asking for permission or the same as bragging about getting high? I can't decide.

That's great. Why don't you sober up and take a walk or something?

you're ignorance is dismissed. May you find your way qu:0itly to the dungeon "(OTD)

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Morning Dose... [Re: blissedout]
    #4365769 - 07/03/05 09:47 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

blissedout said:
Hahaha You crazy, gull!! I wish I could dose this morn, but that wouldn't be too fun, in my current situation! Waiting tables dosed is not fun, believe me. I have had to go in with a head ful of acid from the night before, and let me tell you.....THAT SUCKED!! Good luck with your journey, if you decide to take it. I'm jealous!

Thou, blissed, I am currently freed of the chains of the workplace, and have been restricted from the herb due to my lack of knowledge of the new surroundings I am currently enveloped in...

I have been having some stress as of late (this earlier morning, and am happy to resolve it through some early morning work out meditation, yoga, granola, and low level 2, i pressume, capsule dose.  relief is in process. :grin:

--------------------

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#4365770 - 07/03/05 09:48 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

The name says it all.

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4365771 - 07/03/05 09:48 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

ahhh,wish i could join ya this morning,nothing like a nice morning of shrooms.....

wow,you drinkin' early-er than me,and i drink Bourban in my coffee......

:sun:

--------------------

Offlinestupidcreep
Stranger
    #4365773 - 07/03/05 09:48 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

:mad:

Edited by gdman (07/03/05 10:55 AM)

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Morning Dose... [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4365778 - 07/03/05 09:51 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CaptainH13 said:
ahhh,wish i could join ya this morning,nothing like a nice morning of shrooms.....

wow,you drinkin' early-er than me,and i drink Bourban in my coffee......

Haha, werent you postin earlier as well?  Someone else was puttin liquor in there morning brew, lol.  Sounds interesting, hows that taste?  like guinness? :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4365795 - 07/03/05 09:56 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
[Haha, werent you postin earlier as well?  Someone else was puttin liquor in there morning brew, lol.  Sounds interesting, hows that taste?  like guinness? :lol:

huh,,woah,my time must be even more fucked up than i thought.

wasn't that like a few days ago...uhhh.....oh,shit i'm REALLY..confused now.....puch my brain....

ohh,and it taste a little rough,but it's good,i use makers mark....

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4365802 - 07/03/05 09:58 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

hahaha!  damned time travelers!!!!

:lol:

--------------------

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Re: Morning Dose... [Re: stupidcreep]
    #4365812 - 07/03/05 10:01 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Don't be a prick, in here. It's unneccessary and just stupid to spread negativity in an otherwise chill and positive community. Go to OTD if you want to be a douche. They'll ride it out with you till the wheels fall off.

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4365815 - 07/03/05 10:03 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
hahaha!  damned time travelers!!!!

:lol:

me captain of the st.travler  of time......

ALL ABOOOAARD!!....... :pirate:( just found that,gotta use it)

--------------------

Edited by CaptainH13 (07/03/05 10:04 AM)

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#4365820 - 07/03/05 10:05 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Pirates rock! I love that smiley, too! Arr!

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4365821 - 07/03/05 10:06 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

yea that's gotta go in my sig. thing....

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4365825 - 07/03/05 10:07 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Arg me pirate booty, lol.

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4365829 - 07/03/05 10:09 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

sep. is talk like a pirate month,haha....

i don't know if i should be happy i know that or not,haha....

--------------------

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
    #4365833 - 07/03/05 10:09 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Happy trials.  Yes Morgan and mush go hand in hand.  Just keep telling yourself that.  :grin:

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#4365835 - 07/03/05 10:11 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Cool! I gotta remember that! I will be waiting tables, going "Yarr!! What'll you scurvy dogs be having to drink, then? Perhaps a nice ale to wet your gullets! Yarr!"
:smile:

Sounds fun!

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4365845 - 07/03/05 10:13 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

blissedout said:
Cool! I gotta remember that! I will be waiting tables, going "Yarr!! What'll you scurvy dogs be having to drink, then? Perhaps a nice ale to wet your gullets! Yarr!"
:smile:

Sounds fun!

:rotfl:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub