Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I bought a Bowflex ...
    #2655633 -

And let me tell you, its tha shiznit! sure worth $599 :thumbup:


--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20
Magic Mushroom spores = $12
Growing your own Magic Mushrooms = Priceless

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bought a Bowflex ... [Re: Hallucinogen]
    #2655746 -

::2 months later::

Hey man how are you doing with that bowflex?

:crymeariver:

rofl, well I hope that's not what's gonna happen  :grin:.  Gratz and Goodluck!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bought a Bowflex ... [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #2657507 -

I bought it to use it and work out, not for looks, Im commiting myself to this.


--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20
Magic Mushroom spores = $12
Growing your own Magic Mushrooms = Priceless

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bought a Bowflex ... [Re: Hallucinogen]
    #2657723 -

Post History Deleted Upon User's Request

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bought a Bowflex ... [Re: ]
    #2657726 -

SpringChickita said:
Good for you!  :thumbup:

Good luck, get some muskels, then show us pics!  :wink:

:sun:



Thanks for the motivation :smile:


--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20
Magic Mushroom spores = $12
Growing your own Magic Mushrooms = Priceless

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bought a Bowflex ... [Re: Hallucinogen]
    #2657894 -

Did you buy it off TV?


--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bought a Bowflex ... [Re: manna_man]
    #2658092 -

No, got a hook up, was brand new still in sealed boxes for $599, put it together in about 1:30 hours.


--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20
Magic Mushroom spores = $12
Growing your own Magic Mushrooms = Priceless

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* question for anyone w/ a bowflex.. willmafingerdo 706 7 02/16/06 11:46 PM
by Infrared
* Bowflex Selecttech Dumbbells FruitOfLife 344 4 09/29/14 06:35 PM
by FruitOfLife
* Bought a Final Lap 2 Arcade yesterday! Super_Blunt 1,331 9 10/25/04 08:17 AM
by baraka
* What's the first record/CD you ever bought?
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 4,417 47 04/27/06 05:30 PM
by Phred
* coolest thing you've bought on ebay...
( 1 2 all )
rawtoxic 2,390 27 08/13/06 05:01 PM
by danlennon3
* I bought a Wakizashi sword AsanteM 2,344 19 10/25/07 08:39 PM
by johnm214
* The Still I bought LuNaTiX 941 11 12/03/06 04:28 PM
by LuNaTiX
* Bought a Halo Ed. 360! W00T! blkjkrabbit 923 11 10/02/07 11:28 PM
by blkjkrabbit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
745 topic views. 7 members, 14 guests and 182 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.017 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.