Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | | Last >
Re: The gayass barbershop of gossip [Re: twighead] * 5
    #26170874 -

Oh don't be like that. That post was absurd as fuck lol


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Pubbers v. **2019** *DELETED* [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 6
    #26170878 -

We have no idea what kind of cabin cgt dreams about



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The gayass barbershop of gossip [Re: twighead] * 6
    #26170885 -

twighead said:
Anyone else feel like being vulnerable about their BS so we can tear ya apart for a couple of pages?!




Airing your relationship dirty laundry in a 2000 word essay on a drug forum isn’t being vulnerable. It’s being trashy as fuck.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The gayass barbershop of gossip [Re: koods] * 1
    #26170898 -

All we need is fee to weigh in on how he feels about Kron abandoning poor little Logan.

Or is he the keeper and not one of the throw aways? It is sorta confusing. :shrug:

Also is this the record for Shroomery baby daddies? Three is going to be hard to beat!
It would almost take some type of calculated teamwork go even come close.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The gayass barbershop of gossip [Re: twighead]
    #26170900 -

He did post it, and I did quote it, but I'm not bagging on him. I wish him, the kids, and the girl the best of luck, they will all need it. I will say that the face tattoo idea is a really very very bad one, period.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The gayass barbershop of gossip [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #26170919 -

One word

Adoption


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The gayass barbershop of gossip [Re: koods] * 3
    #26170946 -

Facetattoos can also be one word if you try hard enough


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The gayass barbershop of gossip [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #26170959 -

Guys I think kron already has a face tattoo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The gayass barbershop of gossip [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #26170978 -

I have seen some smaller facial ones placed well and look fine. I am from a time when if you had ANY tattoo showing at all anywhere you were a prison guy or worse, got to love Texas! It also depends on what jobs you want or if you own your own biz etc...I do see that tattoos are A LOT more accepted these days for sure.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The gayass barbershop of gossip [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 3
    #26171037 -

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
Oh don't be like that. That post was absurd as fuck lol



koods said:
Airing your relationship dirty laundry in a 2000 word essay on a drug forum isn’t being vulnerable. It’s being trashy as fuck.




Vulnerable, lol.  That post was a goddamn manifesto.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The gayass barbershop of gossip [Re: 1234go]
    #26171062 -

:encryptedpm:


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The gayass barbershop of gossip [Re: Citizen X] * 1
    #26171310 -

Sorry...I can't pm you.  Encrypted pm's are only with supporter accounts.  I don't have one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The gayass barbershop of gossip [Re: 1234go] * 1
    #26171358 -

:lolsy:


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The gayass barbershop of gossip [Re: Citizen X]
    #26171367 -

:pm:
Dear Peasant,

Koods is a jerk

Sincerely,
:ass:


--------------------

A Man Must Learn To Sail In All Winds.:bliss: RIP ModestMouse & Big Worm:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26171423 -

tyrannicalrex said:


Oops just found your request for no quotes

I mean this in the nicest possible way

I was 100% not expecting you to look so normal and handsome.

I don't know if that says more about you or me. Probably me

I was expecting this guy



--------------------


A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Edited by bloodsheen (09/05/19 08:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Pubbers v. **2019** *DELETED* [Re: kr0nik0]
    #26171714 -

kr0nik0 said:
chicksgrowtoo said:
Post deleted by chicksgrowtoo

Reason for deletion: Idc



Wow! Harass you?
What in the deepest trenches of hell are you talking about?

I haven't heard from you in literally a year after you ran away with our son because I stopped supporting you financially. After you abused the fuck out of me physically and emotionally.

But guess what, CGT? I fought and fought in court, and won full custody over our son back in April.  You owe me $50 a month in child support (because you've never supported yourself or had a real job). Judge Walker Didn't see fit to make you pay more, unless you are working now, in which the CS will go up considerably.

I'll be more than happy to scan and upload all the court documents here or privately to you if you want.
I've tried to email your grandparents about this, but they haven't responded.

Just know that you have no say in his life anymore. I asked the judge to give you PR so that you could at least see him when I LET you see him.

And don't worry, the police will come get our son for me. I'll be nowhere around you thankfully.

I've bit my tongue for almost 2 years now. I've told a couple people here privately months ago what you've actually done, and figured that you would stop being enfatuated with me. Stop thinking that the only way to be happy in life was with me when I never loved you to begin with. Never wanted to marry you. Never wanted a child with you. You had our son so that I would stay with you, and that's beyond fucked up. But you did the same to Fee, and the two other men who impregnated you. Let's not forget Ras Rising impregnating you when he wore a condom. I was extremely safe having sex with you, and it's very evident at this point that you impregnated yourself with my fucking cum I put on your body.  I was hoping you would let go and be a decent human for once.  But nothing has changed, and it's time that everyone here knows exactly what you did.

So, Shroomery members, new and old. Friends, family, and psychonauts, this is the story of Kr0n and CGT.

When I first signed up here, CGT started PMing me when she'd get drunk. Just hitting on me here and there, sending me links to some gangbang she was involved in in Miami over a decade ago.
I thought she was cool, although a bit thotty, and we became really close over the next 5 years. She learned everything about my life. Good and bad.
She had always told me she was attracted to me, and I felt somewhat the same. But we never planned on having any type of romantic relationship.

In April of 2016 I officially moved to Colorado from Miami. It was everything I ever dreamed of. Everything I love about a place, and is home.
I went out there with a girl I was dating briefly, and after a few months, I couldn't be with her anymore. I needed my freedom.
At the same time this was going on, CGT called me up to tell me that she had nowhere to go. That she showed up to Ras Risings house only to be told to go back home after leaving her life behind in Georgia. He had told her he wanted to spend his life with her and help raise her 3 kids from 3 fathers that wanted nothing to do with her or their kids. Red flag? I never saw it.

I felt bad. I needed to help her, and so I did.
I literally dropped everything in my life, and told her she could stay with me in Colorado until she got back on her feet. A couple weeks, maybe a month at most.

She arrived about a week later. She had told me that she was only coming with her youngest son, and I was delighted to help.
I payed for hotels for her on the way here, and was happy about what I was doing.
When she pulled up to my home, she had her youngest, as well as her 3 year old that jumped out the car and immediately called me "daddy", and her oldest who was 8 at the time.
What was I supposed to do? Tell them to go away? Probably, but I never mentioned anything about it and let her and her 3 children move into my small 2/1 home.

At that time it was all good. She'd be there for a bit, and then I'd have a good friend living in town from the Shroomery.

Well, weeks went by. She did nothing, so I put her and the kids on my lease. We also decided to start dating. Well, truthfully, I just wanted to fuck her a few times, but she said she wouldn't unless we were together. That was shitty of me to do. I'm sorry about that to everyone reading this and CGT.

The first 2 months were tough, but good. I enjoyed being a good male role model to 3 kids who had never had a father. I enjoyed hiking and going on adventures with CGT and the kids. I literally hiked 300 miles in a couple months with her youngest in my arms and loved it.
I fell in love with her youngest son, and CGT was so ready for me to just be his father.
I accepted that proudly at the time.

But things started changing very quickly after that. I realized that I was only with CGT Because I loved that little boy and wanted to give him a good life. Her two older kids as well, but our relationship wasn't as close.

It for to the point where I told CGT, 'I'm Sorry, But the only way I can be happy with you is if it's only me you and your youngest'.
That wasn't a request. That was the truth.
CGT in turn sent her two older kids away to Georgia to stay with me. I never wanted that. How can I respect a woman, a mother that is willing to give up two of her children for a man. For me?

After she did that, I felt very obligated to stay with her if course, regardless of me telling her constantly that it just wasn't working.

One night shortly after, I had had enough. I was drinking at the dinner table and told CGT that I was done. She wasn't the woman for me.
What did she do? She yelled and cried for hours, and punched her head through our drywall in the kitchen.

That was some scary shit. Who headbutts a wall when they can't control their emotions? First sign of crazy.
I kept drinking that night, and somehow got on the topic of marriage, and how I don't believe in it (I do now). I told her 'the only way I'd marry you is in a shitty fucking chapel in Vegas since it doesn't mean anything to me.'
That was a shitty thing to say, but she took it literally.

I blacked out from drinking that night, and the next morning, I woke up in the passanger's seat of her car in the middle of the desert. Somewhere in Arizona.
Her looking at me with a big shit eating grin on her face telling me we're going to Vegas to get married. Her youngest in tow in the back seat.

Fuck! I didn't know what to do. What I should have done and said is that it wasn't happening. I didn't want that. But I was too much of a pussy. I didn't want to hurt her as she seemed to love me with every fiber of her being.
CGT, I'm truly sorry for going through with that sham of marriage. I know it meant the world to you.
It meant nothing to me. I couldn't love you...I tried, but that's not how love works.

I accepted it, and went back home to Colorado after our shitty Vegas wedding.
She was ecstatic. I was wondering what the hell I was doing with my life...And of course that built resentment towards her.

After the marriage happened (keep in mind we had known each other for only a few months), CGT stopped being able to support her children even with every conceivable government program she leeched from.
I was giving my entire passive income monthly to feed and house her and her kids (the other 2 came back shortly after.)

So she wants to get a job. I thought that was great. She said she was a registered nurse. She lied. She got a job at the hospital as a receptionist while I acted as a 1950's housewife and raised her children for her by myself for 9 months.
She constantly neglected them, was abusive towards them verbally and physically.
I just wanted CGT to get help.

So one day while she was at work, I messaged her and asked her if she'd be willing to go to counseling with me. Or we could go individually as that was the only way we could move forward as some type of family.

She took that as a direct threat and again flew off the handle. So I very clearly asked her for a divorce. I should have waited until she got home, but I just couldn't do it. I was miserable and needed out.

She had told me she was pregnant and I couldn't understand how. I never came close to coming inside her. She impregnated herself. I truly hope that's not the case, but women just don't get randomly pregnant (twice. The first pregnancy happened a month or two after we met, and she had a miscarriage). She was deliberately trying to get to become pregnant without my knowledge.

She got home from work that evening at 11 . Immediately upon walking in the house she yelled a bunch of derogatory terms about me, then went outside to smoke cigarettes (something she doesn't do). She was smoking with our baby inside her belly and I just couldn't see that. It hurt. I locked the doors and she crawled into the window.

I was sitting on the couch and just was chilling. Ready to move out the next morning. But she had other plans. It started with her abusing me verbally while I sat there on the couch just taking it.
I'm sure I said some very mean things back at times, but for the most part, I kept quiet and hoped it would be over soon.
It escalated to her throwing objects at me. Escalated to her poking me in the face, jumping on top of me. Crying, laughing, punching holes in walls, while putting me down in ways I've never fathomed.

I told her I was going to call the police on her if she didn't stop. But I couldn't. I knew if I did she'd be arrested and lose her kids. That would've been best for them thinking back on it, but it's what I chose.

By 5am she was still going at it. She came up to me and started touching my face again, and then proceeded to try and slap me.

I grabbed her wrists, and told her over and over to just 'leave me the fuck alone'.
She then went into the kitchen, punched another hole in the wall, took out an 18 pack of glass beer bottles and threw them across the kitchen. Then ran back into the living room and jumped on top of me crying asking to make things work...what?

That was my breaking point. I had one of those beers in my hand and hysterically poured it over her head. That was fucked up. I had never touched a woman in my life. And in a span of an hour I had grabbed her wrists and poured a beer on her head. Sure, it was self defense grabbing her hands, but pouring a drink on her head was beyond petty.

She then ran into the bathroom. Put some marks on her arms. Then ran into our bedroom and called the police on me.

When they got there, we each told our side of the story. And I got take into jail due to our stories not matching (she lied obviously. Something along the lines of me holding her down and trying to k we her I. The stomach to kill our baby. What?! What?! ). But at the same time, I was ok with going to jail. Regardless of what she did, I did break the law when I poured that beer down her head.

I spent 5 days in county jail. She showed up apparently at the jail to say I shouldn't be in there. It was either both of us, or none of us that should have been locked up. But she couldn't admit what she had done of course.

I was released on a PR Bond along with a protection order. Retained a lawyer, and was immediately put on pre trial services. Drug tests, etc. Basically probation before being proven guilty.

When I got out of jail, I stayed at a hotel for a week, and she came over to apologize to me. That she was sorry and wanted to make it work. Again, what in the fuck?

Remember, there was a protection order in place against me, and I had to just go along with everything she said or I'd end up back in jail with a single phone call.

I rented a house for myself shortly after. And was finally happy with life again away from such an insane woman.

Everything was paid for at the house where all this crazy shit went down. So she quit her job and proceeded to start coming over my new home. Showing up and kissing me. Showing up and trying to fuck me. And I did it. It was beyond disgusting . I did it so she wouldn't send me back to jail.

Fuck, that makes me feel like throwing up just thinking about it.

I finally put an end to that, and luckily all she did was slash my tires, and post on every local Facebook group in our community that I beat women.

And that was that. She literally spent months going through my FB friends list meticulously messaging anyone with a vagina on my friend's list that I beat women and they should not be around me ever.

I didn't care. It was only making her look bad in our community.

Some time later, she was 6 months pregnant, and I was visiting family in Miami. She started sending me ultrasounds of our son.
I died inside. I couldn't just let her go through that by herself.

So I told her we could try to co parent when I got back. And I did. I got rid of my house, bought a camper and moved into the house she afforded by asking the State of Colorado for $4k since she couldn't afford rent at our old place. She rented a house that cost twice as much, and the bill was put on me by her and the state.

At that time, my divorce with her was also finalized.

Things weren't good, but I was there and did everything I could to help her emotionally, physically, and financially.

Nothing had changed, and right after she gave birth to our child, she became paranoid about her landlord as she hadn't been paying her utility bills and was about to get evicted.

I couldn't see my son on the street, so my dumbass rented her her dream cabin in the woods. I lived behind it in my camper while working 60 hours a week in construction along with a daily 3 hour commute.

3 weeks in, and I needed to go live closer to work for the rest of the summer to be able to provide for her and all the kids.
I did it for 3 weeks. She again said she wanted a relationship with me, and I said no.

She proceeded to become violent again, wreck a bunch of stuff inside my camper, and that was it.

I was.out the next morning. She was supposed to give me out son since she couldn't. That morning I left, it was 7 am. She was drinking malt liquor and smoking cigarettes inside the cabin with the kids.

She told me I would never see my son again...

So I went to go live in the forest...I lived in my camper for some months. Worked and worked on myself.
When that job was over, I returned to the town we had lived in together before to find a new place to live.

CGT by this point was living in a 30/night motel room with 4 young children just so...Well, I don't know why to this day.

Her grandparents bailed her out and she returned to Georgia.

I started my custody battle. And I won full custody due to her not being present in court, fleeing the state with a marital child, and of course, physical and verbal abuse towards me.

I know I'm leaving so much out, but she constantly just tried to ruiny life. If I was her 'boyfriend' everything was cool. If not, she would spend day after day figuring out ways to fuck with my life.

She is the most terrible person I've ever had the displeasure to spend time and a bed with.

I know she suffered a lot too. She loved me with everything, yet I wanted nothing but to be a good father.

And that's where everything is at now. She's in hiding with my son (probably in Georgia living off of her grandparents money), and I have to get a PI to find her and him so I can raise my son with the woman who is the love of my life. The woman who is the best mother and best person to come into my life.

CGT, again, if you'd like to talk to me civilly about any of this, I'd be happy to. If not, well, you know what will happen legally.

This isn't a threat. It's merely reality based on your choices.

I truly hope you are better mentally at this point, and I'm grateful you gave me a son. Just not grateful you've been in hiding with him for a year.

So, ladies and gentlemen. This was Shroomery drama story time for the evening.

I never wanted to talk about all this publicly. But I refuse to have anyone lie about me publicly and defame me when I'm just trying to keep leading a happy and healthy life with my family.I ended up spending almost 2 years on pre trial/probation. And spent close to $50k...All the money I had saved up with lawyers, restitution, probation, etc. But life is good!
I'm free and everything is working as it should. :smile:

Hope you all have been doing great.

And I'm sorry to disappoint, but no face tattoos yet. Maybe in the next month when I go to visit Florida again. :peace:



I am obviously late to this thread :shrug:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: bloodsheen]
    #26171998 -

LOL! Thank you sir! BUT, that is a nasty looking bear, I like the preppy clean cut business suit types. I like to wonder what's under that suit.:tongue:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26172034 -

I thought the part where she headbutts her head through the drywall was the craziest part. Lucky she didn't headbutt right on one of the studs


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: trees] * 6
    #26172053 -


Might've been premeditated.  Perhaps she used a stud finder prior to the episode to make sure she could break as much dry wall as possible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: 1234go] * 11
    #26172068 -

:fuckthisshit:

Live look at cgt


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Some show pics from Nashville(Dial-up users beware) blissedout 1,363 14 08/05/05 12:57 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* The pipe thread:post a pic of yours
( 1 2 3 all )
cubanB 13,156 54 02/19/03 03:01 PM
by daba
* Tripping at the Museum
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,612 20 03/12/05 09:58 PM
by Its Pat
* A walk through da garden......PICS for you all....More pics!
( 1 2 3 all )
iluan 5,617 40 07/07/04 02:56 PM
by iluan
* Astronomy Pic of the day
( 1 2 all )
Digs 4,831 37 07/26/04 10:22 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* SpaceX to launch thousands of its own broadband satellites starting in 2019 Seriously_trippin 359 2 05/05/17 11:26 PM
by tdubz
* Hey pubbers! Miscusi 686 6 08/20/04 09:26 PM
by Miscusi
* Shroomery Pics 2 - once again !!
( 1 2 3 all )
shriek 6,556 46 04/30/04 09:24 PM
by shriek

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
59,338 topic views. 7 members, 15 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.