Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | | Last >
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: Bumholio]
    #26137198 -

Yes they do. :smirk:

Chlorophytum comosum. They clean the air. We smoke alot insinde the room but due to almost 20 potted plants you don't smell anything.

-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: Pandemoon] * 3
    #26137219 -

Pandemoon said:
Today and in 30 years. FaceApp is funny.



.

-



One of my daughters tried that app on me, it didn't work. Apparently It has an upper age limit.



I wonder if she could use the app on this 30+ year old image>



See how well it predicts the hair loss.


--------------------
whether low pressure sucks or high pressure blows...
it's a bugger to cycle in.

even though I'm feeling good
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: Bumholio] * 1
    #26138074 -

Bumholio said:
tyrannicalrex said:
What are they?



Looks like a spider plant:shrug:



LOL, I meant the speakers, I should have clarified the statement.:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 8
    #26139779 -



--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 8
    #26140637 -

beach day


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: morrowasted] * 1
    #26141327 -

Somehow we have scared the ladies away!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: Cl0ud.9.Warl0ck] * 1
    #26141379 -

I’m still here.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: morrowasted] * 6
    #26141533 -

morrowasted said:
beach day






:smirk:

Oh and a mdma-pupils shot:



-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: Pandemoon] * 1
    #26141707 -

gut aussehen:asianofapproval:


--------------------


"great things may come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: Bumholio] * 17
    #26142858 -

Howdy gang!



No quotes please.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #26143940 -

:rofl:


--------------------
Bring your love baby Imma bring my Shame Bring the drugs baby Imma bring my pain


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26144128 -

LOL, the kid looks like he's smirking! Great parent and kid pic, you both look content and happy.

What beach Morrow?

Pandemoon, lol!


Interesting necklace Bill.


--------------------

Edited by tyrannicalrex (08/20/19 08:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #26144184 -

I normally try not to be the perv but your gorgeous saratonin.:bliss:

I agree t sex.
Bill is very intresting overall.:takingnotes:

Pandemoon glad you had a good time you loon!:assface:


--------------------

A Man Must Learn To Sail In All Winds.:bliss: RIP ModestMouse & Big Worm:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: BattyKoda]
    #26144891 -

Quote:
What beach Morrow?


galveston

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: morrowasted] * 10
    #26156809 -

:nursemaryjane:

Edited by tyrannicalrex (10/31/19 02:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26156872 -

Oh yeah rexy :heart:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 2
    #26157219 -

Lol. That was a "here take a picture of me but ima make it look like I'm not expecting it and I'm looking wistfully off in to the distance" picture.

9/10 would sheg ye


--------------------


"great things may come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: Bumholio]
    #26157234 -

:jodie:


--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: Bumholio]
    #26157253 -

LOL, I was watching the "telly" as you say over there and I really didn't know the pic was being taken.:shrug: (I look very black baggy eyed,lol)

Edited by tyrannicalrex (08/28/19 02:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of OTD'ers v. **2019** [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26157254 -

What was it that had you so engrossed?


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | | Last >

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Some show pics from Nashville(Dial-up users beware) blissedout 1,363 14 08/05/05 12:57 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* The pipe thread:post a pic of yours
( 1 2 3 all )
cubanB 13,156 54 02/19/03 03:01 PM
by daba
* Tripping at the Museum
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,612 20 03/12/05 09:58 PM
by Its Pat
* A walk through da garden......PICS for you all....More pics!
( 1 2 3 all )
iluan 5,617 40 07/07/04 02:56 PM
by iluan
* Astronomy Pic of the day
( 1 2 all )
Digs 4,831 37 07/26/04 10:22 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* SpaceX to launch thousands of its own broadband satellites starting in 2019 Seriously_trippin 359 2 05/05/17 11:26 PM
by tdubz
* Hey pubbers! Miscusi 686 6 08/20/04 09:26 PM
by Miscusi
* Shroomery Pics 2 - once again !!
( 1 2 3 all )
shriek 6,556 46 04/30/04 09:24 PM
by shriek

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
59,340 topic views. 6 members, 34 guests and 219 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.