Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: Trump "allegedly" lies & doctors map of hurricane Dorian, to pretend a tweet he sent was not wrong [Re: christopera]
    #26170384 -

I don’t like Trump, I just repeat all his lies and propaganda.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump "allegedly" lies & doctors map of hurricane Dorian, to pretend a tweet he sent was not wrong [Re: christopera] * 2
    #26170385 -

christopera said:
>Florida

Ahhh yeah, it makes sense now.




While I was reading the post I was thinking must be either underage, mental illness, or florida.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump "allegedly" lies & doctors map of hurricane Dorian, to pretend a tweet he sent was not wrong [Re: koods] * 3
    #26170387 -

Dumb people like trump because for the first time in their lives they are smarter than the president.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump "allegedly" lies & doctors map of hurricane Dorian, to pretend a tweet he sent was not wrong [Re: koods] * 3
    #26170406 -























--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump "allegedly" lies & doctors map of hurricane Dorian, to pretend a tweet he sent was not wrong [Re: koods]
    #26170409 -

koods said:
Dumb people like trump because for the first time in their lives they are smarter than the president.




Like I said "any fucking idiot can become president"... Just gotta go at the election with false promises of ridiculous things you can't actually come through on...

1 example... Mexico paying for the border wall, they ain't paying for shit... We are...

Edited by Leftfield420 (09/05/19 11:00 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump "allegedly" lies & doctors map of hurricane Dorian, to pretend a tweet he sent was not wrong [Re: Leftfield420] * 6
    #26170410 -

I made one



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump "allegedly" lies & doctors map of hurricane Dorian, to pretend a tweet he sent was not wrong [Re: koods] * 1
    #26170507 -

koods said:
Instead of admitting he misspoke or was wrong he melts down. How can anyone have respect for this pathetic little man?





I don't see any sharpies on this one.  Looks to me like you owe him an apology.  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump "allegedly" lies & doctors map of hurricane Dorian, to pretend a tweet he sent was not wrong [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 4
    #26170570 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump "allegedly" lies & doctors map of hurricane Dorian, to pretend a tweet he sent was not wrong [Re: koods] * 1
    #26170670 -


:mrburns: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump "allegedly" lies & doctors map of hurricane Dorian, to pretend a tweet he sent was not wrong [Re: vinsue]
    #26170678 -

That’s actually my favorite cause Miller actually did appear on tv with fake spray painted hair.



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump "allegedly" lies & doctors map of hurricane Dorian, to pretend a tweet he sent was not wrong [Re: koods]
    #26170832 -

He’s still tweeting about this. How broken of a human do you have to be to be this insecure



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump "allegedly" lies & doctors map of hurricane Dorian, to pretend a tweet he sent was not wrong [Re: koods]
    #26170839 -

There is someone, maybe the president himself, who is being paid by taxpayers to hunt down any social media posts that he can use to defend his stupid mistake four days ago


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump "allegedly" lies & doctors map of hurricane Dorian, to pretend a tweet he sent was not wrong [Re: koods]
    #26170889 -

koods said:
He’s still tweeting about this. How broken of a human do you have to be to be this insecure






Gotta remember he's a self proclaimed genius and chosen one lmfao!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump "allegedly" lies & doctors map of hurricane Dorian, to pretend a tweet he sent was not wrong [Re: Leftfield420]
    #26170958 -

Look, I'm a Shroomery admin who up until recently used to boof experimental rhinoceros anesthetics.
I am, however, an admin of an online messageboard dealing with mushrooms.

This guy is president of the united states. THE president of THE united states.

Isn't there no one on his staff going "Oh Heavens, No" when hes about to pull stunts like this?


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump allegedly lies & doctors map of hurricane Dorian, to pretend a tweet he sent was not wrong [Re: koods]
    #26170973 -

koods said:
He’s still tweeting about this. How broken of a human do you have to be to be this insecure





He was right again!  You're really starting to look foolish koods.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump "allegedly" lies & doctors map of hurricane Dorian, to pretend a tweet he sent was not wrong [Re: koods]
    #26171045 -

koods said:
























LMFAO


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump allegedly lies & doctors map of hurricane Dorian, to pretend a tweet he sent was not wrong [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26171071 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
He’s still tweeting about this. How broken of a human do you have to be to be this insecure





He was right again!  You're really starting to look foolish koods.



Good lord. He was not right. A five day old incorrect forecast is not correct. And the weather service NEVER said Alabama would be affected by Dorian. Never.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump allegedly lies & doctors map of hurricane Dorian, to pretend a tweet he sent was not wrong [Re: koods]
    #26171078 -

Incompetent  leadership gives falcon a hardon



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump allegedly lies & doctors map of hurricane Dorian, to pretend a tweet he sent was not wrong [Re: koods]
    #26171113 -

You make some great posts, and a lot of very idiotic ones.

We know that a 5 day forecast isn't as accurate as a 1 day forecast.

We also know the US sanctions are starving Venezuelans as we try to overthrowing Maduro.

You need to lose the Trump/Russia/Venezuela derangement syndrome.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump allegedly lies & doctors map of hurricane Dorian, to pretend a tweet he sent was not wrong [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26171129 -

And there were NO forcasts saying Alabama would be hit by Dorian


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* An Unnatural Disaster: A Hurricane Exposes the Man-Made Disaster of the Welfare State lonestar2004 874 8 09/02/05 02:41 PM
by Adden
* Hurricanes "smoking gun" of global warming
( 1 2 all )
Alex213 3,038 22 09/25/05 04:13 AM
by psilomonkey
* Global warming may reduce hurricanes hitting U.S. Luddite 618 4 01/29/08 03:41 PM
by lonestar2004
* Trump/Giuliani lobbying Ukraine for dirt on Biden and his son
( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 )
Citizen X 5,661 371 10/25/19 07:52 AM
by koods
* lies from the officials on hurricane katrina ZippoZM 339 0 09/02/05 04:50 PM
by ZippoZ
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
AnonymousRabbit 4,423 52 01/21/09 02:39 PM
by zappaisgod
* Map Reveals Wind Power Potential GazzBut 1,907 17 06/02/05 01:52 PM
by looner2
* Authorities Arrest Men With NYC Maps, Video lonestar2004 1,090 15 07/26/05 10:09 PM
by StrandedVoyager

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
3,275 topic views. 1 members, 4 guests and 21 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.