Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Sounds like the shroomery moderators are in trouble 🤣
    #26072924 -




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sounds like the shroomery moderators are in trouble 🤣 [Re: Shenmue]
    #26072940 -

Who the hell let that kid out of the psych ward?

I was always nice and cordial with him and never had a problem with him until he started mentioning me by name in his weird fucked up rants along side Emma Watson and Allison Wonderland, honestly made me feel quite unsafe for a minute there due to how much of an open book I am here.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Edited by SARAtonin (06/25/19 01:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sounds like the shroomery moderators are in trouble 🤣 [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26072942 -

Who is it? He looks familiar.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sounds like the shroomery moderators are in trouble 🤣 [Re: Shenmue]
    #26072945 -

This tweeker is spun cookies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sounds like the shroomery moderators are in trouble 🤣 [Re: Hobbit GDF]
    #26072949 -

AlcoholicHunter aka RhizoHunter


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Edited by SARAtonin (06/25/19 01:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sounds like the shroomery moderators are in trouble 🤣 [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #26072956 -

Not gonna watch the videos, anyone wanna summarize or give highlights?


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sounds like the shroomery moderators are in trouble 🤣 [Re: Shroomslip]
    #26072970 -

Shroomslip said:
Not gonna watch the videos, anyone wanna summarize or give highlights?



He is planning on tracking down Shroomery peeps for the purpose of decapitating them. Hopefully the government is watching this guy to prevent him from doing anything nuts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sounds like the shroomery moderators are in trouble 🤣 [Re: Shroomslip]
    #26072976 -

He was or still is a tweaker dude that made some youtube vids and was a prolific poster here. After he got permabanned he made these vids the OP posted. This was about 2 years ago unless I'm mistaken, maybe more. He was sort of like the "reeferandshrooms" guy.

Summary: ex member, permabanned, sour grapes.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sounds like the shroomery moderators are in trouble 🤣 [Re: Shroomslip] * 2
    #26072977 -

This is why I own firearms! 😳

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sounds like the shroomery moderators are in trouble 🤣 [Re: Shenmue]
    #26072980 -

Shenmue said:
This is why I own firearms! 😳



Same, like I said, that guy started mentioned me by name for a bit there, very uncomfortable.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sounds like the shroomery moderators are in trouble 🤣 [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26072994 -

SARAtonin said:
Shenmue said:
This is why I own firearms! 😳



Same, like I said, that guy started mentioned me by name for a bit there, very uncomfortable.




He's the type of guy that would wait a couple years to come after you. That way no one would know who did it 😳. That shit happens everyday!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sounds like the shroomery moderators are in trouble 🤣 [Re: Shenmue] * 2
    #26073022 -

That bloke is as mad as a box of frogs.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sounds like the shroomery moderators are in trouble 🤣 [Re: Shenmue] * 2
    #26073034 -

Yikes

That’s gotta be rough on his mom having that thing in the house.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sounds like the shroomery moderators are in trouble 🤣 [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 2
    #26073038 -

He's not missing a few screws, the whole damned tool box is gone.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sounds like the shroomery moderators are in trouble 🤣 [Re: TheFakeSunRa] * 2
    #26073047 -

It's Rhizohunter, nothing out of his ordinary state. Actually he seemed slightly more clear in those vids than before


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sounds like the shroomery moderators are in trouble 🤣 [Re: trees]
    #26073075 -

If this is who I remember his posts were absolutely crazy.

Not necessarily crazy content but you could tell he was just out of his mind.


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sounds like the shroomery moderators are in trouble 🤣 [Re: Herbologist] * 5
    #26073124 -

I hope dude finds whatever help he needs.  Certainly needs to kick the booze, practice forgivness and ‘move on’ from the Shroomery, sounds like he doesn’t like it here anyways.  Hopefully his story doesn’t go the way of a few who have been through here.

Yo Rhizo, if somehow you’re reading this man don’t be afraid/ashamed to get help ironing out your head.  Get that weight off your shoulders and fuck the bullshit man.  Go outside and breathe, being all hunkered down inside with computer nonsense and reading people talk shit they don’t really put any thought into gives you tunnelvision and will twist your mind up.  Go fishing, watch a bird, whatever, let your mind air out.  Loooong term healthy goals, break the pattern.. be good, be safe dude. - :peace:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sounds like the shroomery moderators are in trouble 🤣 [Re: Amanita86]
    #26073139 -

He's gonna pull out tha nunchucks on us. We know nothing about mushrooms guys. He's right. I just picked my first sillysideways species last weekend:cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sounds like the shroomery moderators are in trouble 🤣 [Re: StillSong]
    #26073142 -

That man wrote the book on mushrooms bro, we just struggle and fail to try and keep up..:thatsinteresting:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sounds like the shroomery moderators are in trouble 🤣 [Re: Herbologist]
    #26073143 -

This is why I come to Shroomery.


--------------------
Now pick me up night and whirlwind and let me ride with you to peace of mind and nothing to rebel...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Keeping kids OUT of the shroomery... (*LOCK*)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rustik 13,943 66 05/06/03 02:02 PM
by Rustik
* The Shroomery Facebook 'Unban' Group Circle K 482 2 05/06/21 01:10 PM
by druqs
* Anunaki members on Shroomery
( 1 2 all )
Gypsy Boy 1,075 26 05/05/21 10:07 PM
by Asante
* CNN.com: "Shroomery - Best Mycological Resource on Net?"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
HB 13,962 72 11/19/03 03:27 PM
by Earth_Droid
* i love you shroomery. Parpas 715 5 12/15/03 08:52 AM
by Zildjian
* Your shroomery routine.
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 3,138 29 03/18/04 10:03 PM
by Gus
* Download Shroomery Picks Volume 3 here
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 6,775 40 03/02/04 01:45 AM
by shriek
* I created a Shroomery room on Element gopher 585 15 05/05/21 04:17 AM
by gopher

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,008 topic views. 3 members, 45 guests and 162 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.