Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Stoner moments [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26045075 -

Poured a glass of milk once and added Spanish olives instead of chocolate syrup.  I was really disappointed. :singletear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: Cannabischarlie] * 1
    #26045314 -

Cannabischarlie said:
Never had these kinds of stoner moments





--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: SonicTitan] * 1
    #26045366 -

Rolled a joint and forgot to put the weed in it quite a few times

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: azzbo]
    #26045404 -

Were you sober or stoned at the time?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26046273 -

I lied about having a job at one point so my parents wouldnt bother me and vice versa. I would usually go to the gym or on a road trip and eat a strong edible before hand. It was actually pretty nice. I would just drive around the countryside, hunting out classic cars, going to different state parks, found a rowdy biker bar deep in the forest, and I would drive through the ghetto for an occasional adrenaline rush. All while chain smoking joints or eating THC pbj sandwiches.

I mean that's pretty much the whole story. But the time I was thinking of was a road trip on a day which I originally planned to go to the pool...

I ate a buncha weed. I was really stoned. I thought I had my sandals in the car, along with my pool bag, so I just decided to just go barefoot. 

I get to the pool, high af, find out I have nothing for my feet and now I'm all self conscious. It was probably an indoor pool cause I dont like walking in the locker room without sandals. Plus it would just be weird n gross.

Fuck it.

I drive out into some town hours away, on a road I never drove. Shoeless...

...I knew I was running out of gas. I didnt leave with a lot. I kept passing stations but would be too scared to go inside without shoes. I was so stoned and paranoid. I didnt want to deal with buying gas with no shoes in a place I wasnt familiar. I would give no fucks about it otherwise but I had weed on me and didnt want to get caught looking like a high dumb fuck.

The farther I got the less stations I would pass.

I've been on E and finally find a town. It was ghetto and rust belty. I go to the first gas station I see and immediately find a cop car at the entrance of the building. I pull in to a pump that is behind his field of view and get my head straight.

After a couple minutes of pumping myself up. I stick my bare unsheathed foot out the door and place it on the warm grimey concrete, hop out, and confidently march towards the police car. There's a teller window right behind the cop where I think he wont notice me. I look in for a second and hear a voice. "You gotta go inside, they don't use the window anymore!" The officer shouts at me. I thank him with some heavy duty eye contact, trying to draw attention from the rest of my body. I walk in, wait in a line with a dozen ppl, and pay. I walk out trying to be cool and ignore the cop. I stayed close to the wall of the convince store so the cop didnt have to see me again. Pumped my gas scared as fuck then hopped in the whip. Free to DUI another day.

What fun and trying times those were.

Edited by cannabinated (06/11/19 04:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: cannabinated]
    #26046607 -

TONS, but I can't remember them.


--------------------
Now pick me up night and whirlwind and let me ride with you to peace of mind and nothing to rebel...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: GrimTroll]
    #26046695 -

I usually forget which road I'm on and where it goes, exclusively at night or in poor visibility. It's like my brain needs constant visual reminders to function properly :lol:


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: GrimTroll] * 1
    #26046699 -

GrimTroll said:
TONS, but I can't remember them.



:baseballfuck:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #26046860 -

Okay fine, One time, while driving home from an ex's; I was so high I fell asleep at a red-light. When I came to, the light was green, and there was a police cruiser sitting in the intersection to the left of me, staring at me, when I woke up, I just... accelerated through and carried on my way.

Didn't even follow me.
Nice guy.

Also other things, like leaving the burner on all day from hash blades, only to come home to the whole house 30 degrees hotter; miraculously not on fire.


--------------------
Now pick me up night and whirlwind and let me ride with you to peace of mind and nothing to rebel...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: GrimTroll]
    #26047180 -

Oh shit! :eek:

Thats what i call Dangerous Stoner Moments. :bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26047186 -

Bad stoned moment:  hopping in car in middle of the night to get a pizza from safeway.  big mistake, don't drive when u r drunk, stressed, high, nitroused out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: JRB] * 1
    #26047192 -

Yeah dude frozen pizza sucks, I know what u mean. I always make bad food choices when fucked up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: JRB] * 1
    #26047194 -

That reminds me!

One time, i had a "weed party" at my Dads house in Hawaii when i was a teen. There was about 6 of us total there that night. Got real stoned that night. I was the host, so i proceeded to bake a pizza in the oven, DiGirno i believe. Well, i didnt realize there was a cardboard insert under the pizza. The oven finishes its time, Im thinking its ready to go, i try to cut it, the pizza was totally soggy underneath but looked cooked on top. I felt so embarassed to serve it to my guests :nonono: :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: xbloodwhipx] * 1
    #26047728 -

I tried to eat a steak covered in ants with my bare hands.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: remake]
    #26047800 -

Extra protein man!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 2
    #26047842 -

:excuseme:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: remake] * 1
    #26047890 -

Broke my expensive glass on glass bong while taking a mega hit of salvia many years ago , meh


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: Gypsy Boy] * 3
    #26047921 -

i just this morning was having a bong bowl/breakfast beer and tried to light my beer. :bongload:


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------
99.9% of what i say is a lie...the other, gibberish. :stoned:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: sooperdooper] * 1
    #26047955 -

Thought I dropped a bud on the floor... picked it up and stuffed her in the pipe. Wasn't til I lit her up that I discovered it was sock lint...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: xbloodwhipx] * 2
    #26047964 -

One time I was so high I called my ex instead of my side girl :facepalm:


--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Great moments in Stoner history, I Lost my Weed....
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 3,304 24 09/10/06 06:58 PM
by Brugman
* stupid stoner friends?
( 1 2 all )
moon_glue 1,907 20 04/07/07 10:08 PM
by DontFearThePeepr
* Describe your life at the moment in 3 words or less
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
40oz 9,239 221 07/07/05 10:42 PM
by TYL3R
* What is your favorite Liquor?
( 1 2 3 all )
TrancedShroom 3,940 51 12/16/06 03:31 PM
by carshissbymywinda
* Best Stoner Party Video Game
( 1 2 3 all )
lsdandfrisbee 2,532 44 06/12/06 05:03 PM
by lsdandfrisbee
* What are your favorite brands of liquors?
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 4,713 35 05/20/04 06:19 PM
by gdman
* Post your retarded stoner epiphanies
( 1 2 all )
Limelight 4,991 33 10/21/05 04:33 AM
by Brakkie
* Pot better for you then Liquor? Who knew!!! Abbey_Road 1,144 17 03/24/07 11:28 AM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
751 topic views. 2 members, 30 guests and 184 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.