Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Stoner moments * 1
    #26043858 -

Ill start

I just finished smoking a fat blunt, and was really, really high.I was making tuna sandwhiches, and emptied the water from the can into the bowl i was going to put my tuna in, rather than the sink.
I then proceeded to put the tuna in the sink, rather than the bowl. :lol:

Once i realized my mistake, i decided to cut my losses and make some more tuna.
I put my can opener in the bowl of tuna water instead of the sink to wash it off.

Whats some funny stoner moments you have had?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: xbloodwhipx] * 4
    #26043878 -

one time I went into the cupboard for a glass and found the milk sitting there


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: gopher]
    #26043939 -

Hahaha the old milk in the pantry


--------------------
May light from burning bridges behind me guide the way
Before I post with a question I check some links

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #26043946 -

One time, when i had really bad cotton mouth, i picked up my bong thinking it was my glass and as i tilted it to drink from it, i realized it was my bong in my hand. That was a close call.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26043959 -

Why would anyone think smoking weed is harmless if it does this type of shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: NOUS333]
    #26043969 -

Because when u get too high, u do silly stuff. But if u get too drunk for example, u can pass out and break your nose or pass out vomit on yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26043973 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
One time, when i had really bad cotton mouth, i picked up my bong thinking it was my glass and as i tilted it to drink from it, i realized it was my bong in my hand. That was a close call.



I've accidentally drunk the bong more than once, high class Aussie OJ bottle bong ya see.  :lol:


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: xbloodwhipx] * 1
    #26043978 -

Never had these kinds of stoner moments


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26043997 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Because when u get too high, u do silly stuff. But if u get too drunk for example, u can pass out and break your nose or pass out vomit on yourself.



Okay but if I get drunk as fuck I can still think in a linear fashion. 

I get high and I can’t even fuckin think in a straight line.

Something ain’t right there. Forget alcohol. Forget comparing side effects.  Let’s focus on weed alone for once.  You have to acknowledge this shit isn’t normal or healthy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #26044022 -

:ooo:

Edited by Thermal Visions (06/10/19 07:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: Thermal Visions] * 5
    #26044061 -

Most of my stoner moments involve staring into middle distance somewhere in the fridge and then suddenly realising how long I've been standing there doing that.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: NOUS333]
    #26044306 -

NOUS333 said:
LogicaL Chaos said:
Because when u get too high, u do silly stuff. But if u get too drunk for example, u can pass out and break your nose or pass out vomit on yourself.



Okay but if I get drunk as fuck I can still think in a linear fashion. 

I get high and I can’t even fuckin think in a straight line.

Something ain’t right there. Forget alcohol. Forget comparing side effects.  Let’s focus on weed alone for once.  You have to acknowledge this shit isn’t normal or healthy



Na if you get drunk as fuck you black out and eventually pass out. Maybe you have a different idea of drunk as fuck than I do.

Il walk to a room and forget why I was going there sometimes.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: ReposadoXochipilli] * 2
    #26044363 -

*puts bong in the freezer*
*sets ice tray on the counter*

FUCK


Then I realize what I did 5 minutes later, go to the kitchen and forget why I walked in the room lol


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: ichugwindex]
    #26044367 -

Ha.

I do that alot, even sober. I will walk into a room or an area and totally forget what i was trying to do.

Sometimes when im stoned and i get the munchies bad, i will jump in my car, drive off then realize i totally forgot my wallet at home :nonono:

Then i proceed to drive home, feeling like a damn fool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26044387 -

I used to stand up with my pipe still sitting in my lap all the time.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: Shroomslip] * 1
    #26044594 -

I got so high before i saw captain America 3 that i forgot what movie I was watching. I did like 3 dabs, and drank some white wine with cannapunch, and was hitting a pen while waiting in line. I got sooooo high. I was sitting there in the theater before the movie being like "where are we?" What movie is this. Boy was i releaved when iron man showed up.


--------------------
She/Her🏳️‍⚧️

Libertine Gramscian social-reconstructionist

:blazed::spinleaf::bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: Calm_A_Llama_Down] * 1
    #26044811 -

I got so high I was listening to a music video on mute and I put on music on my stereo. I thought the music video was about the song that was on my stereo.  All the instruments seemed to line up too.  Took me like 2 minutes to realize nothing made sense.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #26044814 -

:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #26044815 -

Bill Hicks said:
I've seen a lot of weird shit on drugs, but I have never ever ever ever ever looked at an egg and thought it was a fucking brain, not once, all right? I have seen UFO’s split the sky like a sheet, but I have never ever ever looked at an egg and thought it was a fucking brain, not once. I have had seven balls of light come off of a UFO, lead me onto their ship, explain to me telepathically that we are all one and there is no such thing as death, but I have never ever ever ever ever looked at an egg, and thought it was a fucking brain. Now, maybe I wasn’t getting good shit?




--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner moments [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26044827 -

Ha, nice. Interesting that he mentions "Seven Orbs" like the Seven Orbs from The Phoenix Lights incident. :strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Great moments in Stoner history, I Lost my Weed....
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 3,304 24 09/10/06 06:58 PM
by Brugman
* stupid stoner friends?
( 1 2 all )
moon_glue 1,907 20 04/07/07 10:08 PM
by DontFearThePeepr
* Describe your life at the moment in 3 words or less
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
40oz 9,239 221 07/07/05 10:42 PM
by TYL3R
* What is your favorite Liquor?
( 1 2 3 all )
TrancedShroom 3,940 51 12/16/06 03:31 PM
by carshissbymywinda
* Best Stoner Party Video Game
( 1 2 3 all )
lsdandfrisbee 2,532 44 06/12/06 05:03 PM
by lsdandfrisbee
* What are your favorite brands of liquors?
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 4,713 35 05/20/04 06:19 PM
by gdman
* Post your retarded stoner epiphanies
( 1 2 all )
Limelight 4,991 33 10/21/05 04:33 AM
by Brakkie
* Pot better for you then Liquor? Who knew!!! Abbey_Road 1,144 17 03/24/07 11:28 AM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
751 topic views. 3 members, 19 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.