Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Need Encouragement to Keep Smoking [Re: twighead]
    #26034321 -

twighead said:
There's plenty of whatever you want at dispensaries around here.



There's really not. I've been to dispensaries across the country and can't find what I like. I've also scoured the DNM's and can't find what I like. I've asked people too; same result.

I've pretty much given up looking at this point. Haven't smoked weed in a week (usually a daily smoker). Smoke no more than once a week here.

Been looking for 1.5 years and not found what I want. Easy to get in other countries. Not here.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Encouragement to Keep Smoking [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26034350 -

Grow some?


--------------------
From tundra with love!


FREE HAMHEAD 2020!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Encouragement to Keep Smoking [Re: LeningradCowboy]
    #26034355 -

Doesn't make much sense when one is living six month contract to six month contract.

I definitely will when i settle down somewhere, but that place definitely won't be America.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Encouragement to Keep Smoking [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26034499 -

Ok.
I know this is not actually what you are looking for but.
Have you tried Durban poison or chocolate thai?
Sativas and not too far from heritage strains.
And the thai is supposed to be mild one.


--------------------
From tundra with love!


FREE HAMHEAD 2020!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Encouragement to Keep Smoking [Re: LeningradCowboy]
    #26034518 -

Durban Poison: Yes. Way too strong.
Current is Full Moon. Much milder but still not fun.
Have not encountered anything with 'Thai' in the name else I'd snap it up.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Encouragement to Keep Smoking [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26034694 -

I donno maayne. You can pretty easily get thai-based or even purposely near-pure native genetic thai strains around here, and stuff that's almost identical to what I bought off of carts in Jamaica.

Oregon and WA tend to have a much larger organic growing scene than most areas in the country afaik - which makes for smoother and often less overwhelming strains - though many would probably say it doesn't matter... I find a strange almost overengineered vibe to a lot of the stuff people just pour all sorts of shit on - and that's if its good - if they didn't super properly flush it - it'll just taste like weird chemicals :puke:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Encouragement to Keep Smoking [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 2
    #26034703 -

Jokeshopbeard said:
The cannabis in this country is shit.

"It's stronger, so it must be better!"



Some get this man some ditchweed!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Encouragement to Keep Smoking [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26034747 -

:ooo:

Edited by Thermal Visions (06/05/19 05:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Encouragement to Keep Smoking [Re: Thermal Visions]
    #26034785 -

the weed is too strong?....... do top shelf dabs then go back to flower :thumbup:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Encouragement to Keep Smoking [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #26034786 -

I think dabs for Jokeshop would be a bit much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Encouragement to Keep Smoking [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26035962 -

Yeah I only dabbed once, at the AZ gathering whilst I was high on a bunch of LSD.

I did not like it at all. Fucking overwhelming as shit.

twighead said:
I donno maayne. You can pretty easily get thai-based or even purposely near-pure native genetic thai strains around here, and stuff that's almost identical to what I bought off of carts in Jamaica.



Damn. I missed that when I was in OR! Nothing like it on the black market. I guess specific dispensaries only?


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Encouragement to Keep Smoking [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26035969 -

Someone told me "Smoking cigs grounds me" I reminded him that the only grounding cigs do is six feet under.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Encouragement to Keep Smoking [Re: Asante]
    #26036002 -

:ooo:

Edited by Thermal Visions (06/06/19 10:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Encouragement to Keep Smoking [Re: Thermal Visions]
    #26036017 -

Thermal Visions said:
Asante said:
Someone told me "Smoking cigs grounds me" I reminded him that the only grounding cigs do is six feet under.



Kinda ironic that one of the most prodigious drug connoisseurs on the internet is a staunch “No Smoking” advocate.





Thank you :mypleasure: but rather than ironic, it should be downright alarming to smokers that I'm so down on smoking, given what I know of the involved sciences.

If you smoke any herb, you are producing noxious gases and combustion products that are irritating and carcinogenic in the doses used, and moreover you are converting the herb for a large part into fine particulate dusts in enclosed spaces, where these soot nanoparticles will enter the bloodstream and there will add to the clogging of your arteries and cluttering of organ systems that accumulates throughout your life.

I'm not just anti smoking but also anti indoor incense and anti indoor candles, for these same reasons.

I'm not anti tobacco. I'm not anti cannabis. I'm anti-smoking.

BIG difference.




I use maybe 1/4oz MXE, 1/8oz shrooms, a case of beer and a pack of coffee a year, by the way. Y'all either don't get as high as I do when I combine entheogens with meditation and trance techniques, or y'all are straight up not telling to avoid the stigma :smile:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Encouragement to Keep Smoking [Re: Asante]
    #26036027 -

actually smoking pure tobacco with no additives grounds me.
quite well indeed.
Not talking about cigs with tons of additives though.


--------------------
From tundra with love!


FREE HAMHEAD 2020!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Encouragement to Keep Smoking [Re: LeningradCowboy]
    #26036028 -

Kinda sad that this effective spiritual tool is ruined from most of people by making so fucking toxic with additives.


--------------------
From tundra with love!


FREE HAMHEAD 2020!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Encouragement to Keep Smoking [Re: Asante]
    #26036033 -

Doesn’t matter.

Your body is going to betray you in the end.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Encouragement to Keep Smoking [Re: LeningradCowboy]
    #26036035 -

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_additives_in_cigarettes

...so it ‘tastes better’ I’m sure. :awesketch:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Encouragement to Keep Smoking [Re: Jewstress]
    #26036058 -

Shit.  Never realized smoking it ruins one's face.  I learned something today.  But not sure if it is valid or not.  Next time I see someone smoking a joint I will say, you are ruining your face, lol.

And O.P., eat, smoke, do bong hits, DON'T GIVE A FUCK!  If you need motivation in things like this I really don't have any good advice for you except get some self esteem.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Encouragement to Keep Smoking [Re: Asante]
    #26036061 -

:ooo:

Edited by Thermal Visions (06/06/19 10:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chemistry/Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Question. MXNR 1,210 7 01/19/06 09:39 PM
by trendal
* Carbon Monoxide Poisoning?
( 1 2 all )
MXNR 2,280 28 08/29/05 08:50 AM
by Shroomism
* is weed still fun if smoked daily?
( 1 2 3 all )
iamreadynow 8,584 46 09/16/04 07:03 PM
by MittsWaQ
* best smoking devise
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 8,404 35 01/07/04 09:53 PM
by notapillow
* who smokes cigs and why?
( 1 2 3 all )
bandaid 7,810 50 07/19/04 10:43 PM
by Entropic
* "Smoke out" vs. "Smoke up"
( 1 2 all )
GnuBobo 3,250 27 10/11/04 09:32 PM
by 2Experimental
* How much do y'all smoke? (not cancersticks)
( 1 2 3 all )
Rambone 7,192 52 10/13/09 07:43 AM
by smoketheforest
* smoking with parents
( 1 2 3 all )
kaiowas 3,452 43 12/16/04 05:12 PM
by Dark_Star

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
718 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 144 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.