Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Foreskin and seven years ago.. [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25972648 -

Ironic that a man with a funny looking penis doesn’t see the humor in a penis joke


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Foreskin and seven years ago.. [Re: koods] * 1
    #25972663 -

yeah, doest quite make the..... cut :awehigh:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Foreskin and seven years ago.. [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #25972664 -

:lol:

And no koods..you forced the joke essentially saying it twice because nobody laughed the first time


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Foreskin and seven years ago.. [Re: koods]
    #25972667 -

I thought you would enjoy it being able to relate to it and all :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Foreskin and seven years ago.. [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25972741 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
Dumb joke



You know what’s not a dumb joke?  Your penis falling off..:hatsoff:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Foreskin and seven years ago.. [Re: Amanita86]
    #25972745 -

that was the final scene remember

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Foreskin and seven years ago.. [Re: cannabinated]
    #25972975 -

so what happened with this? what's the consensus on aminitas foreskin situation? I mean yah I think we should honour god with baby foreskin sacrifice if that's what they crave but I mean does it even really matter? I mean I love my wiener and I think it's a proud and aesthetically pleasing wiener even "mutilated" if I had foreskin I'd prob like my wiener just the same so I dont get why it matters I just dont get it:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Foreskin and seven years ago.. [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #25973004 -

its just weird to americans cause only 10% have em and and they look a little goofy.

When I was little I felt weird for having it but I'd feel weird now without it.

It's attachment to an attachment :shrug: People always wanna fight about it cause of their penile insecurity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Foreskin and seven years ago.. [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #25973684 -

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
so what happened with this? what's the consensus on aminitas foreskin situation? I mean yah I think we should honour god with baby foreskin sacrifice if that's what they crave but I mean does it even really matter? I mean I love my wiener and I think it's a proud and aesthetically pleasing wiener even "mutilated" if I had foreskin I'd prob like my wiener just the same so I dont get why it matters I just dont get it:shrug:




It only matters to the person. And the person who is cut will never know what they are missing because they never had it. Thats why it matters.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Foreskin and seven years ago.. [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25973773 -

I really don’t care if a dude is cut or uncut. I just like making a big deal about it because it’s amusing to see Bill O spend so much time talking about dicks.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Foreskin and seven years ago.. [Re: koods]
    #25973796 -

as a straight guy all the dick talk.....is refreshing, reminds me of highschool lol


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Foreskin and seven years ago.. [Re: koods]
    #25973804 -

i haven't been able to eat grated cheese all week :crankey:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Foreskin and seven years ago.. [Re: CrAcKbAbY]
    #25973808 -

:ilold:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Foreskin and seven years ago.. [Re: CrAcKbAbY]
    #25973811 -

crackbaby said:
i haven't been able to eat grated cheese all week :crankey:



Haven’t you seen? Bill O is very careful not to grate it!


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Foreskin and seven years ago.. [Re: koods]
    #25973849 -

koods said:
I really don’t care if a dude is cut or uncut. I just like making a big deal about it because it’s amusing to see Bill O spend so much time talking about dicks.




Yeah nice coverup

Or lack thereof :lol:


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Foreskin and seven years ago.. [Re: koods]
    #25973852 -

koods said:
crackbaby said:
i haven't been able to eat grated cheese all week :crankey:



Haven’t you seen? Bill O is very careful not to grate it!




Your obsession with me is more freaky than a pink scarred up dick head


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Foreskin and seven years ago.. [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25973861 -

Koods- "i refuse to suck an uncut dick"

Koods- "i really dont care, i just like seeing bill talk about dicks"


You are one wierd dude


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Foreskin and seven years ago.. [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25973872 -

go wash ur penis sand stop trying to make ppl feel bad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Foreskin and seven years ago.. [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25973883 -

I’m weird because my genitals were mutilated.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Foreskin and seven years ago.. [Re: cannabinated] * 1
    #25973884 -

cannabinated said:
go wash ur penis sand stop trying to make ppl feel bad



Sand? Sounds like a nightmare for the uncut


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tommorrow, December 8th 2005... 25 years ago...
( 1 2 all )
creamrocks 2,712 36 12/09/05 04:26 PM
by Tien
* What was your life 8 years ago?
( 1 2 all )
adamj 1,172 32 10/29/05 04:25 PM
by Skunk420
* Victoria Beckham: She was hotter 10 years ago MycoJunkie 1,214 15 01/28/05 07:42 PM
by MycoJunkie
* Almost had to pull my gun on someone a few nights ago
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RandalFlagg 8,935 71 06/06/05 09:10 AM
by srgtm1a
* Soooo if we secretly had Nukes 50 yuears ago.......
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ZippoZM 4,509 73 05/18/08 06:57 PM
by ZippoZ
* ate 6 hits of acid half an hour ago. ask me anything
( 1 2 all )
TheCheat 3,298 35 10/17/05 08:19 PM
by Krishna
* Last time I was drunk... around 12 years ago..
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 4,039 32 03/10/05 12:36 PM
by Krishna
* amanitas, 12 minutes ago ish form this first post
( 1 2 all )
Todcasil 2,334 23 02/13/05 08:53 PM
by Sterile

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,165 topic views. 5 members, 5 guests and 234 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.