Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineacidninja
student
Male User Gallery

Loc: the system Flag
The whole things a metaphor * 1
    #25922638 - 04/08/19 08:58 AM (5 years, 9 days ago)

"People think theres one reality but theres an infinite number all snaking off like tree roots and what we do on one path will always effect what happens on another, time is a construct, when you make a decision you think its you doing it but its not, its your soul on a higher level of existence connected to the real world that decides what happens and all we do is go along for the ride.

The government monitors you, they pay people to pretend to be your friends and relatives, and they put drugs in your food, and they film you. Theres hidden messages all over society like in video games, you know pac man? You know what pac is code for? PAC - program and control, hes program and control man, the whole things a metaphor of human life, we think we've got free will, but really, were trapped in a system, all we can do is consume, were perused by demons that are probably just in our own head and even if we die or escape, what happens, we come right back and do it all over again, people think its a happy game, its not a happy game, its a fucking nightmare world and worst part is its real and we live in it and theres no escape.

Its all code . . . If you listen closely you can hear the numbers, I've given you the knowledge, I've set you free . . ."

Will Poulter - Black Mirror: Bandersnatch

--------------------

- DMT
- Liberty Cap Gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblemushboyMDiscord
modboy
 User Gallery

Loc: where?
Re: The whole things a metaphor [Re: acidninja] * 2
    #25922675 - 04/08/19 09:20 AM (5 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

acidninja said:
they pay people to pretend to be your friends and relatives

sounds slightly schizophrenic.

OfflineTripsten
Stranger

Re: The whole things a metaphor [Re: mushboy]
    #25922704 - 04/08/19 09:34 AM (5 years, 9 days ago)

Ya , are you currently using psychs ? If so I would take a break

Offlineacidninja
student
Male User Gallery

Re: The whole things a metaphor [Re: mushboy] * 1
    #25922715 - 04/08/19 09:45 AM (5 years, 9 days ago)

This is from the black mirror film bandersnatch, specifically the lsd scene, I thought Id drop it here, these arnt my actually words lol
Quote:

mushboy said:
Quote:

acidninja said:

From a schizo's point of view yes but think about payed guardians and personal consultants and doctors, they pretend to be friendly but really there just doing there job, not giving a shit about how you actually feel, not to mention adoption etc. Got me thinking non the less, I like the pacman theory as well thats pretty fucking spot on, delves in reincarnation as well.

--------------------

- DMT
- Liberty Cap Gallery

OfflineTripsten
Stranger

Re: The whole things a metaphor [Re: acidninja]
    #25922719 - 04/08/19 09:48 AM (5 years, 9 days ago)

nvm Thought you were some one else and didn’t see your words above quote

But idk paid guardians and stuff and people doing their job doesn’t really indicate some weird cycle of control
Everyone talks about “they”
But who even is “they”

Edited by Tripsten (04/08/19 09:50 AM)

InvisibleShr00mEater
Strange
Male
Re: The whole things a metaphor [Re: Tripsten]
    #25923166 - 04/08/19 01:17 PM (5 years, 9 days ago)

“They, they, who are they?
They are us, We are they,
the pyramids started at the top,
we just mimic and behave
The same way, Babylon brainwaves”

B.o.B. - Born to die

OfflineRamblin-Man
Stranger
Re: The whole things a metaphor [Re: Tripsten]
    #25923171 - 04/08/19 01:21 PM (5 years, 9 days ago)

Doesn't help to bother yourself with this even if it is true, because you'll paralyze yourself with fright and uncertainty.

Better to better yourself everyday, accept your imperfection and soldier on --
to the point that the one lording over you, be it the Good Lord, a bunch of control-freaks -- or both -- grudgingly accept you, respect your effort and let you be.

Edited by Ramblin-Man (04/08/19 01:22 PM)

OfflineTripsten
Stranger

Re: The whole things a metaphor [Re: Ramblin-Man]
    #25923243 - 04/08/19 02:12 PM (5 years, 9 days ago)

I just don’t even believe any notion of controlling conspiracy or spiritual cycle
It’s fantasy in my mind
And it’s time I make a specific and explanatory post about it

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: The whole things a metaphor [Re: acidninja] * 1
    #25924064 - 04/08/19 11:12 PM (5 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

acidninja said:
This is from the black mirror film bandersnatch, specifically the lsd scene, I thought Id drop it here, these arnt my actually words lol
Quote:

mushboy said:
Quote:

acidninja said:

From a schizo's point of view yes but think about payed guardians and personal consultants and doctors, they pretend to be friendly but really there just doing there job, not giving a shit about how you actually feel, not to mention adoption etc. Got me thinking non the less, I like the pacman theory as well thats pretty fucking spot on, delves in reincarnation as well.

I loved the LSD scene in that thing.  It was so fucking paranoid, like a love child of Hunter S Thompson and Daffy Duck.  :laugh2:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Offlineacidninja
student
Male User Gallery

Re: The whole things a metaphor [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #25924686 - 04/09/19 09:46 AM (5 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Quote:

acidninja said:
Quote:

mushboy said:
Quote:

acidninja said:

I loved the LSD scene in that thing.  It was so fucking paranoid, like a love child of Hunter S Thompson and Daffy Duck.  :laugh2:

Its incredibly surreal and atmospheric, they did a great job mimicking the experience as well, I was legit hanging onto my hat when you have to decide if colin or stefan jumps, seeing colin just casually throw himself of a 50 story building, splatting onto a container covered in blood as the music gets extremely distressing and the visuals go out of control, brilliant stuff, makes you think about how that kind of shit really happens as well, like seeing some dude hurl himself out a window 500 ug deep, "hey bro look I can fly!"  *smash*  "What the fuck was that noise? Were's Dave?"

--------------------

- DMT
- Liberty Cap Gallery

InvisiblemushboyMDiscord
modboy
 User Gallery

Loc: where?
Re: The whole things a metaphor [Re: acidninja]
    #25924703 - 04/09/19 09:53 AM (5 years, 8 days ago)

daves not here man

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: The whole things a metaphor [Re: Shr00mEater]
    #25924890 - 04/09/19 11:53 AM (5 years, 8 days ago)

"Babylon brainwaves” - my new band name!

--------------------

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: The whole things a metaphor [Re: mushboy]
    #25925239 - 04/09/19 03:10 PM (5 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

mushboy said:
daves not here man

:ilold:

OfflineHappySloth
I'm a teapot

#25926133 - 04/10/19 03:26 AM (5 years, 8 days ago)

Lay off the meth brother.

Quote:

people think its a happy game, its not a happy game, its a fucking nightmare world

Well your cup is half empty! :tongue:

Its completely subjective.  If you see it as a nightmare then thats what it becomes and vica versa.

I choose to see the love and beauty in everything.

You're stuck inside the paradigm of dualism at the moment.  Your mind is trying to fit things into a neat box of good or bad.  In fact its neither.  The universe is perfectly balanced and completely indifferent to your subjective belief.  :yinyang:

Don't allow yourself to be polarised.

--------------------
Learn to love all the things that you think are bad and then your life will start to be good.

InvisibleShr00mEater
Strange
Male
Re: The whole things a metaphor [Re: HappySloth]
    #25926228 - 04/10/19 06:07 AM (5 years, 7 days ago)

Nice thoughts.

But, I would argue that starvation and genocide are not as subjective as you wished
Prisons are over crowded and they build more everyday.
The environment is fucked, war is a business, babies aborted daily, racism is still a thing.

But, don’t think about that too much, put on those rosey colored glasses that shade the world in hues that your psyche can handle.

Your life is what you make it( unless someone else kills or enslaved you )

Stay positive( while children are raped by their own family member )

I choose to see the love and beauty ( in fracking and the garbage patch )

Anyway, I don’t mean this as hostile as it sounds after I reread it. Prolly just sick of hippy Buddhist folk telling me it’s “just” my perspective. In this world, If I am seeing things darkly, You must not see at  all.

Happy smiling people in a bright and shiny world. Maybe if we all believe that hard enough it will become reality without having to do anything at all. 😊

Edited by Shr00mEater (04/10/19 06:14 AM)

OfflineHappySloth
I'm a teapot

Re: The whole things a metaphor [Re: Shr00mEater]
    #25926287 - 04/10/19 07:15 AM (5 years, 7 days ago)

You are only aware of that stuff because of the technological communications revolution.

I didn't really explain myself that well but good and bad ARE subjective. Its good for you to eat bacon but for the pig it is not so good.  Get it?  :thumbup:

The point was tho, you can remain neutral and not allow your self to be polarised into a negative or positive mindset.

Humans love to feel something though.  They generally don't care wether that makes them feel good or bad - they just want some drama in their lil lives.

In the long run it all balances itself out because humans are not in absolute control.  Life is.  Even if we destroy this planet theres an infinite universe of others full of life.

Edited by HappySloth (04/10/19 07:22 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#25926308 - 04/10/19 07:28 AM (5 years, 7 days ago)

being aware that something is like something else (the crucial meaning of metaphor) is very important.

However
Imagining that each metaphor is real is totally problematic.

everything in mind is linked through likeness, similarity, and metaphor, but what is in mind is merely a map to the universe and our personal journey in it.

Using metaphor we can point out to others, how we got here.

the government, is a formalization of the adult world, something that could take care of the babies that we take turns becoming.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleChakanooga
Always Lmao
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: The whole things a metaphor [Re: redgreenvines]
    #25926359 - 04/10/19 08:03 AM (5 years, 7 days ago)

You never truly know.

Its good to stay conscious of the world, but some of these conspiracy theories nowdays are pretty out there. The only one that makes sense is the fbi might be monitoring, make wiretaps from google with google assistant, alexa, cortana, siri, ect.

--------------------
Official:
Facemelter
HyperspaceTraveller
NostalgicGamer

InvisibleChakanooga
Always Lmao
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: The whole things a metaphor [Re: Chakanooga]
    #25926371 - 04/10/19 08:11 AM (5 years, 7 days ago)

Youtube, Facebook, and Pandora have selective audio hearing, not a person, but a robot listening for keywords to unlock selective advertising. Talk about fests? Get ready for ads about the government-made fests, so the fatcats can profit off it.

:tinfoil:

--------------------
Official:
Facemelter
HyperspaceTraveller
NostalgicGamer

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: The whole things a metaphor [Re: Chakanooga]
    #25926467 - 04/10/19 08:56 AM (5 years, 7 days ago)

apps may or may not be suspect, but since the '90's computers have had microphones and cameras attached. certainly by the '00's the firmware has been capable of streaming out audio and video before or after analysis.
the likelihood of widespread surveillance is so high at the moment, that if we were not always being observed by "the machine" I would be surprised.
the main problems are getting people to look at all this stuff, and storing all this stuff.
chances are very few streams are of interest and that AI will slowly become more insidious about what to record and stream.

the long and the short of all of that is, just assume there is no privacy, but have the courage to be yourself, be honest about what you like and why you do what you do, and just do it with as much integrity as you can for your self - don't worry about "THEM" - they are just getting organized, and even when they are totally organized it is just the same as it always was.

nitpicking and gossiping while pulling together and pushing apart.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
463 topic views. 1 members, 21 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.