Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisiblePsychoReactive
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cocalero
Bali Police seize package of hallucinogenic drugs, was declared to Customs as $10 coffee * 1
    #25920878 - 04/07/19 08:43 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Bali Police seize package of hallucinogenic drugs, was declared to Customs as $10 coffee

A package sent to Bali from Australia ,declared as “Coffe” (sic) with a $10 value on its Customs form, turned out to contain some hallucinogenic drugs.

Camouflaged in a Victoria Coffee Bag was 0.42 grams of N,N-Dimethyltryptamine, also known as DMT, in yellow crystal form, Denpasar Customs and Excise Office head Mohamad Saptari said.

The drugs were discovered on Sept. 4, 2015, but the package was never picked up in Bali, so no arrests have been made.

“The drug sent from Australia was hidden inside a pack of coffee,” Saptari said in a press conference this week, as quoted by News Corp Australia. “There is no address of the destination where the package should be sent,” he added.

Surely no one will be stupid enough to come and claim the “coffee” package now that it’s all over the media and Saptari is saying that possession charges for DMT carry a max 10 year prison sentence and Rp 5 billion fine.

Nevertheless, Bali Police say they are still trying to find where the package was meant to be sent.

“We have carried out a joint investigation to find the owner of the package, but failed. Until now, no one has come to take the package,” Bali Investigator Joni Lay said.

https://coconuts.co/bali/news/bali-police-seize-package-hallucinogenic-drugs-was-declared-customs-10-coffee/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Bali Police seize package of hallucinogenic drugs, was declared to Customs as $10 coffee [Re: PsychoReactive]
    #25920896 - 04/07/19 08:57 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

I've done my fair share of online ordering, obviously the safest thing to do is order an analog the skirts the law. I've had them open analogs which obviously violated the analog act and send them right through even.

But, getting to my point, sending these things through is just a numbers games for the sellers, they don't really try to hide it.

I've had it where even though it was "labeled" as something innocuous it still came with a certificate of analysis plainly labeling it.

But usually its always like the above, its sort of camouflaged, like its labeled as something else, and it's good enough where if you just opened the box and nothing else it could fool someone, except for how shitty it looks, rarely is it so well done that you could look at the substance and still think it isn't drugs.

If you are going to be the sender, I don't want to give away too many tricks, but the best way to hide stuff is keep the amount low enough that you can make it look like a pamphlet of documentation or stack of papers. Organize everything like tetris, put index cards on both sides of it, then wrap a couple sheets of printer paper around it and send in it some kind of envelope.

This is also why you have to pay a premium for domestic products, they never get seized, don't have to go through customs. Another tactic is to use a resender with a good rep, if ordering from a shady location/country you get them to send it somewhere that has both a more lax customs and raises less red flags when shipping to the US. If you can find drugs online outside RC sites, which generally won't ship unless they have a system which makes it through, then you should have NP find a re-sender service.

InvisiblePsychoReactive
Male User Gallery

Re: Bali Police seize package of hallucinogenic drugs, was declared to Customs as $10 coffee [Re: Holybullshit]
    #25920963 - 04/07/19 09:37 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Holybullshit said:
I've done my fair share of online ordering, obviously the safest thing to do is order an analog the skirts the law. I've had them open analogs which obviously violated the analog act and send them right through even.

But, getting to my point, sending these things through is just a numbers games for the sellers, they don't really try to hide it.

I've had it where even though it was "labeled" as something innocuous it still came with a certificate of analysis plainly labeling it.

But usually its always like the above, its sort of camouflaged, like its labeled as something else, and it's good enough where if you just opened the box and nothing else it could fool someone, except for how shitty it looks, rarely is it so well done that you could look at the substance and still think it isn't drugs.

If you are going to be the sender, I don't want to give away too many tricks, but the best way to hide stuff is keep the amount low enough that you can make it look like a pamphlet of documentation or stack of papers. Organize everything like tetris, put index cards on both sides of it, then wrap a couple sheets of printer paper around it and send in it some kind of envelope.

This is also why you have to pay a premium for domestic products, they never get seized, don't have to go through customs. Another tactic is to use a resender with a good rep, if ordering from a shady location/country you get them to send it somewhere that has both a more lax customs and raises less red flags when shipping to the US. If you can find drugs online outside RC sites, which generally won't ship unless they have a system which makes it through, then you should have NP find a re-sender service.

Interesting points. The sender could not even spell "coffe"... they also did not include a delivery address? So where was it going? Did they just send it to a hotel addressed to no one? Also sending coffee to Bali is like sending snow to Antarctica.

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Bali Police seize package of hallucinogenic drugs, was declared to Customs as $10 coffee [Re: PsychoReactive]
    #25921012 - 04/07/19 10:06 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

The shipping/processing of the packages are sometimes an almost sweatshop like operation. Or small clandestine team working with limited resources. Like a cottage industry employing fairly poor and uneducated workers, trying to quickly fill orders, they aren't exactly always well oiled machines. Probably just a screw up.

From my experience, the larger the operation the more likely it is to be well done, to a point, the owner operated ones are actually the very best. Drugs packaged with care and love, they care about retaining customers, and will actually be fairly prompt about communication and responding to concerns.

Edited by Holybullshit (04/07/19 10:09 AM)

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Bali Police seize package of hallucinogenic drugs, was declared to Customs as $10 coffee [Re: Holybullshit]
    #25921366 - 04/07/19 01:35 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Surely there is more pressing shit to investigate in Bali then under half a gram of DMT....

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

OfflineButterWeasels
Forum Lurker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Saskatchewan
Re: Bali Police seize package of hallucinogenic drugs, was declared to Customs as $10 coffee [Re: musiclover420]
    #25922871 - 04/08/19 10:57 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:
Surely there is more pressing shit to investigate in Bali then under half a gram of DMT....

right that's what I thought, who cares about not even half a gram of DMT lol. That coffee is more dangerous than the DMT...

--------------------
-==Classic Cakes Log==-

InvisiblePsychoReactive
Male User Gallery

Re: Bali Police seize package of hallucinogenic drugs, was declared to Customs as $10 coffee [Re: musiclover420]
    #25923865 - 04/08/19 08:11 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:

I take it you have never been to a corrupt Muslim country. :bushtaliban:

InvisiblePsychoReactive
Male User Gallery

Re: Bali Police seize package of hallucinogenic drugs, was declared to Customs as $10 coffee [Re: ButterWeasels]
    #25923870 - 04/08/19 08:16 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ButterWeasels said:
Quote:

musiclover420 said:

right that's what I thought, who cares about not even half a gram of DMT lol. That coffee is more dangerous than the DMT...

Islam is peace... Muslim countries are the most tolerant in the world:

"A Radio 1 DJ recognised as one of the pioneers of drum'n'bass music was yesterday sentenced in Dubai to four years in prison for possession of cannabis. He was arrested at Dubai airport on November 23 last year after police found a small transparent bag containing 2.16g of the drug in his luggage."
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2008/feb/20/news.radio

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #25923885 - 04/08/19 08:32 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

PsychoReactive said:
Quote:

ButterWeasels said:
Quote:

musiclover420 said:

Islam is peace... Muslim countries are the most tolerant in the world:

"A Radio 1 DJ recognised as one of the pioneers of drum'n'bass music was yesterday sentenced in Dubai to four years in prison for possession of cannabis. He was arrested at Dubai airport on November 23 last year after police found a small transparent bag containing 2.16g of the drug in his luggage."
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2008/feb/20/news.radio

Why are you guys even bringing religion into this when people have gotten decades in prison for having a joint in many US states, even recently many states are still ridiculously strict when it comes to drugs. "Mandatory minimums" and other BS.

Harsh drug laws are a shame regardless of who is enforcing them.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Invisibleforagedfungus
 User Gallery

Loc: out there
    #25924500 - 04/09/19 07:48 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

PsychoReactive said:

What xenophobic, racist nonsense are you even talking about?

"Bali is the only Hindu-majority province in Indonesia, with 83.5% of the population adhering to Balinese Hinduism."

InvisiblePsychoReactive
Male User Gallery

Re: Bali Police seize package of hallucinogenic drugs, was declared to Customs as $10 coffee [Re: foragedfungus]
    #25926269 - 04/10/19 06:50 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

foragedfungus said:
Quote:

PsychoReactive said:

What xenophobic, racist nonsense are you even talking about?

"Bali is the only Hindu-majority province in Indonesia, with 83.5% of the population adhering to Balinese Hinduism."

Bali is inside Indonesia.

"Indonesia has the world's largest Muslim population[5][6] and the first principle of Indonesia's philosophical foundation Pancasila, requires its citizens to have "belief in the one and only God".[7][8] Consequently, atheists in Indonesia experience official discrimination in the context of registration of births and marriages, and the issuance of identity cards."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Indonesia

You clearly are an ignorant person who has never stepped a foot outside of his western country.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order