Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Fargo police seize pot, hallucinogenic mushrooms near school
    #2965499 - 08/04/04 06:47 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

http://new.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=65939§ion=news

Fargo police seize pot, hallucinogenic mushrooms near school
The Forum
Published Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Fargo police officers seized two pounds of marijuana and a small amount of hallucinogenic psilocybin mushrooms Monday during a search of a north side residence near Washington Elementary School.

The narcotics and gangs unit also seized several items of marijuana and methamphetamine paraphernalia, police said.

The seizure was made during the execution of a search warrant in an ongoing drug investigation, Sgt. Pat Claus said Tuesday afternoon. He said an arrest in the case is anticipated.

Claus said the address where the seizure took place would not be released until the police had talked to the owner of the residence.

Police said the owner of the residence could face a felony drug charges of possessing marijuana and hallucinogenic drugs within 1,000 feet of a school. The owner could also face a misdemeanor charge for possession of drug parapehernalia, police said.

Claus said more seizures of drug proceeds, including cash and real property are anticipated.

The Fargo Police Narcotics/Gangs Unit was aided by the Cass County Drug Task Force, which is made up of law enforcement officers from the North Dakota Bureau of Criminal Investigation, Cass County Sheriff's Department and the West Fargo Police Department.

Area residents are asked to contact the Fargo police at 241-1415 if they have any information regarding the possession, use or sale of drugs .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKreeprCeepr
Dont mistakelack of talentfor genius!

Loc: Oregon
Re: Fargo police seize pot, hallucinogenic mushrooms near school [Re: Anno]
    #2965776 - 08/04/04 08:07 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Goddamnitt, it seems like everyday i fucking hate America more and more...if only i had the funds to move...fuck this country, all they want to do is put us in prison cells.

--------------------
"My lands are where my dead lie buried" Crazy Horse R.I.P

Native Pride

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder