Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Loc: Niggerville, TX Flag
An odd night
    #25831286 - 02/23/19 01:22 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Probably not worth taking up another slot in the pub, but I'm sitting here reading the threads and it keeps crossing my mind. I have nothing better to do, so I'll write it anyway, gives us miserable fucks something to do, haha!

I'll start by saying me and a friend met up with an old friend of mine, "W" , a few months back. He had this girlfriend with him, and apparently they'd been going steady for a while. I was cordial with them both and ended up having a good night of food and drinks with everyone. She was very mild mannered and didn't have much to say the whole night. They haven't crossed my mind since.

So tonight I get invited to a small house party of about 10 folks by a good friend I hadn't seen in years. W happens to be there with the same woman I had met months prior, I greeted them both and we all continue having a good time drinking and talking. Here's where it starts getting strange though.

When I opened the door, the girl exclaims, "Fleabag, I've missed you so much, where've you been, cant believe you're here, youre my favorite" etc. I met her once for a few hours. The girl, whom I don't remember sharing my last name with, begins telling me her father went to school with my father. I have a very distinct last name, it's not getting brought up without the conversation stopping and being diverted to it. So now apparently shes talking to her father about My namesake? Then She begins actively texting her father about my kin, asking me all kinds of questions. Shes bringing me chairs, and drinks. Beckoning me to sit by her, showing me nonsense on her phone repeatedly, begging me to play some card game with her...

Shes having a good time making pet names out of my last name, and it's not leaving her mouth. She drinks more and keeps calling out to me. Shes sitting down by W the whole time mind you. I don't remember what prompted it, but we both end up standing, and suddenly hugs me in that slow kinda way. Buries her head in my chest, slides her hands around my waist. Oh god, that really gets my attention. I no longer believe this is just innocent banter. She does it again later, and I have to push her away and tell her to "settle down". She eyes me for a moment and says nothing.

The night progresses and shes still showing me an unusual amount of attention for someone who's SO is giving me stern looks the whole time. I respect W a lot, and wouldn't want to upset him. But I can see him getting irritated by the whole thing.

The night drags on in the same manner. It's late and we all end up in front of the TV and the talking subsides momentarily, all is quiet with the exception of the tv playing softly. She then begins giggling loudly and saying my name repeatedly in a various bunch of playful ways and everyone is now looking at us like nut jobs. She starts to stand up and W, motions to her silently to sit down and shut up.

I decide it'd be best for me to leave at that point. Something ain't going to play out well. I stand up and begin shaking hands with everyone sitting and turn towards the door. The girl stands up and blocks the way and clutches on to me in the way she was before. Running her hands all around my waist, putting her face on mine, walking backwards with me. Telling me not to leave and offering to walk me outside. Some one says "Oh god" from back in the room. I have to decline time and again before she lets me go.
I shouted goodbye from the hall and took off.

The worst part is she was Gorgeous and I'm single, and I've never had a woman show me that much attention without it leading somewhere. It took some conscious effort to not just run off with the girl in my truck, haha.

So that was my frustrating little debacle this evening. Just thought I'd share.

Questions, Comments, any input Welcome.
Or just tell me "Fuck you"
Do what you want to this thread, I could care less.
G'night Shroomery:smile:

TL;DR Another mans woman clung to me all night and showed me an ungodly amount of attention and it got me all excitated-like in my baby makin organs and I didn't know what to do with myself without risking a good ol southern ass beatin

--------------------
"Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."-Marvin Heemeyer
๐“ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท, ๐“ช ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ฐ, ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ช๐“ต๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ '๐“ฎ๐“ถ, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ.

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐”‚ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“‘๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Loc: Djibouti
Re: An odd night [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #25831298 - 02/23/19 01:46 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I get you respect W but good god man that doesnโ€™t happen everyday and you sorta blew it :crankey:

Life is short

--------------------

Rate me here

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Re: An odd night [Re: Citizen X]
    #25831299 - 02/23/19 01:47 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Ohh thatโ€™s his woman? ABORT

You did the right thing

--------------------

Rate me here

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: An odd night [Re: Citizen X]
    #25831317 - 02/23/19 02:03 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, you see what I mean. She was doing that shit IN FRONT of her man.

Of course there's that little part in you that says "You're blowing it, just run off with her, you don't ever have to see them again"
And that's true. You can absolutely do that. If you're thinking with yer pecker.

But I like the ol boy, and our mutual friends as well. And theyd end up hatin my ass too. I'd just rather keep my friends, than trash it over some girl I really don't care about.

--------------------
๐“ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท, ๐“ช ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ฐ, ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ช๐“ต๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ '๐“ฎ๐“ถ, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#25831326 - 02/23/19 02:14 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

You should bang her. 

If your friend has any kind of self respect he'd be dropping that ho anyway.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: An odd night [Re: Citizen X] * 1
    #25831327 - 02/23/19 02:14 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

you are a good person for respecting your friend's boundaries.

i know it sucks you couldnt take advantage of the opportunity but you did the right thing. bravo

and if she was doing all that in front of her guy, then she would prob do the same to you if you were the SO.. food for thought

--------------------
๐Ÿด:poop:
hpoo or die

Offlineichugwindex
Dex
Female User Gallery

Loc: ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ
Re: An odd night [Re: split_by_nine]
    #25831777 - 02/23/19 09:17 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Good for you for being a decent human being fleabag.

Maybe you should try to talk to the guy about what's going on? The situation seems sad to me.

--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: An odd night [Re: ichugwindex]
    #25831931 - 02/23/19 10:37 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I'd rather just not bring it up with him. I don't see him often enough anyway to start asking him about all his personal bidness. I know woman will do that to get a rise out of their man, and that thought lurked in the back of my mind. I tried to project my mannerisms in such a way as to make folks think I was annoyed with it, which hopefully worked. They certainly cant blame me for any hard feelings, I didn't do nothing.

I hate having to put on a front like that. Going into things and acting with an ulterior motive. I just want to let my hair down with folks, say what I mean, mean what I say. But it's good to have social skills 'cause sometimes that shits necessary.

--------------------

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#25831941 - 02/23/19 10:40 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Shoulda tag teamed her in the bathroom bro.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineUzziel
O_o

Re: An odd night [Re: Fleabag Friend] * 1
    #25831990 - 02/23/19 10:57 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I've seen some people get overly friendly while rolling, was she on MDMA? :lol:

Pretty strange for sure for her to do that in front of her boyfriend. Shoulda ran away with her. She clearly wanted to boom boom!

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: An odd night [Re: Uzziel] * 1
    #25832201 - 02/23/19 12:17 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

It was a trap. You passed the test.

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Edited by ManianFH (02/23/19 12:27 PM)

OfflineMorphinTime
Tulpa
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Angel Grove
Re: An odd night [Re: ManianFH] * 1
    #25832225 - 02/23/19 12:28 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mick said:
It was a trap. You passed the test.

Whatever it was it didn't turn into something bad.  You made the right decisions.  I maybe would have left earlier in your story unless I was having a really good time.

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: An odd night [Re: MorphinTime] * 1
    #25832353 - 02/23/19 01:22 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I would have talked to w right then and there if it was me, id be like: "you see this shit?" :shrug:

--------------------
Never knows best.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: An odd night [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #25832432 - 02/23/19 01:50 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Everyone was drinking pretty heavy, the whole room was a buzzin'. Most everyone was crashing there so you can imagine the vibe in the room throughout this thing. It was, indeed a good time, even with the rest of this stuff happening periodically throughout. I left fairly early, I got there at 8 and took off at about 11:30, and another friend told me they were still going well into 3am.

W definitely saw what was going on without me callin it out to him.

That'd be fucking nuts if it was a trap. What a mind fuck.

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3

Re: An odd night [Re: Fleabag Friend] * 1
    #25832443 - 02/23/19 01:53 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

well at least you had fun and no asses were harmed in the making of this thread :thumbup:

--------------------
Never knows best.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

OfflineTripsurfer
Bring Back Asante!
Male

Loc: West of Windward Flag
    #25832458 - 02/23/19 01:59 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

You been eating mushrooms lately? Seems like they made you gay  :sissies:

You know the whole bro's before ho's is a lie right?

--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3

Re: An odd night [Re: Tripsurfer] * 2
    #25832717 - 02/23/19 04:10 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

bro before ho? its legit. bro before significant other? :no:

--------------------
Ban lotto

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Re: An odd night [Re: Enjoywho] * 1
    #25832761 - 02/23/19 04:27 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Enjoywho said:
Shoulda tag teamed her in the bathroom bro.

:cookiemonster:
I didnโ€™t want to say it first lol

--------------------

Rate me here

Offlineichugwindex
Dex
Female User Gallery

Loc: ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ
Re: An odd night [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #25833351 - 02/23/19 07:59 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
I would have talked to w right then and there if it was me, id be like: "you see this shit?" :shrug:

This is the type of person you make the effort to make good friends with. Maybe I just say that because it's what I would do.

--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male

Re: An odd night [Re: split_by_nine]
    #25833404 - 02/23/19 08:20 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

split_by_nine said:
you are a good person for respecting your friend's boundaries.

i know it sucks you couldnt take advantage of the opportunity but you did the right thing. bravo

and if she was doing all that in front of her guy, then she would prob do the same to you if you were the SO.. food for thought

Yep.  A girl like that is good for a fuck, maybe, but not if she has your real name and address.  Beware you may be getting ahold of really fucking crazy, like bat shit borderline personality disorder crazy.  That kind of crazy is fun for a night or even for a short fling and then it's intense but not so fun.  in my younger days I was drawn to borderlines for some reason and she sounds like one. W has his hands full if so.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies