Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anyone into stars?
    #2575454 -

Ok i dont know how to spell astronamy.. but yeah anyways... past few nights there has a planet i think in the southernish sky i live in the mid/deep south just curious if anyone knew what it was?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into stars? [Re: NationofStrangers]
    #2575741 -

I have no idea dude, and aparently no one else does either . Maybe try S&P.


--------------------


buisness is kickin yo butt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into stars? [Re: NationofStrangers]
    #2576513 -

Western Sky at 8:30 p.m., April 18, 2002



http://www.sfsidewalkastronomers.org/5planets/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into stars? [Re: NationofStrangers]
    #2576710 -

The best online tools for amateur astronomy are  Sky&Telescope Interactive Sky Chart, Heavens Above and Views of the Solar System. Go for it!!! We need more shroomstronomers :wink:


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into stars? [Re: ivi]
    #2576782 -

thanks for the links. Before i became what i am today I wanted to be an astronomer, until I saw how much they make and the hours they work. I still have my telescope I've had as a kid.


--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into stars? [Re: NationofStrangers]
    #2576795 -

I always stare at the stars at night... not for any astronomical purpose, but because they are really nice....

I like to think that I'm looking back into time. :whoa: man...


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into stars? [Re: Krishna]
    #2578248 -

I do too. The stars have such a positive energy about them. They've enspired so much art and ideas through the ages. Its amazing just to look at them.


--------------------
I was pessimistic in my youth. Now I can just follow the Toronto Raptors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into stars? [Re: Ole Field Trashe]
    #2578633 -

Some day I hope to actually learn what star is what...

actually now that i think about it, I would prefer not to... I think it would taint the novelty of the experience. I'd rather just get a nice telescope and a clear view of the sky


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into stars? [Re: Krishna]
    #2579037 -

word.


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into stars? [Re: filthysock]
    #5333766 -

i was lookin at the stars tonite on a small dose of shrooms in my big back yard...was awesome


--------------------
THE LUNATIC IS IN MY HEAD
<----(o)---->
Check out www.alexgrey.com! He does tools artwork from lateralus.
No harm can come from questioning. "Best" case scenerio: You prove it right without relying on the fact that it is widely accepted. Argument strengthened. "Worst" case scenerio: You realize you might have been wrong. The new answer might or might not be what you want to hear, but it beats defending yourself with bullshit.
Qoted from (Koala Koolio)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into stars? [Re: NationofStrangers]
    #5333791 -

are we talkin bout celebrity porn??


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dark star crashes pouring its light into ashes C20H25N3O 2,148 9 03/17/05 07:19 PM
by Smallworlds
* I just bought a telescope.
( 1 2 all )
Acyl 5,495 22 07/24/10 07:50 AM
by mellowparty
* happy birthday dark_star!
( 1 2 3 all )
Krishna 2,883 47 02/10/07 10:34 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Honey you are my shining star
( 1 2 all )
Dark_Star 1,806 26 12/14/06 04:37 PM
by Dark_Star
* dark star....mmmm, must watch this movie willo 970 10 03/23/07 07:30 PM
by Dark_Star
* Astronomy Pic of the day
( 1 2 all )
Digs 4,831 37 07/26/04 10:22 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* any astronomers in the house? idiotek 1,246 17 10/02/06 06:16 AM
by niteowl
* Telescopes/. JaRRn 1,176 10 02/14/05 07:10 AM
by niteowl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
540 topic views. 2 members, 28 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.