Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSporeX
Criminal
Male

Loc: Dark side of the shroom
First Outdoor Concert Of The Year!!!!!
    #2570232 - 04/17/04 02:39 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Today at around 7 o'clock tonight I'm going to see  Slipknot  for the Yaghermiester Tour(I know that's not how you spell it) for the Cleveland stop of the tour. :headbang:  It's opening up the Tower City Ampitheater for the 2004 season.  I'm really looking forward to this, because for one I'm a huge  Slipknot  fan, :devil: and for two I love the feeling of being at an outdoor concert. :grin:  You can really feel the energy just flowing through the crowd. :headbang: :beer: :pill: :spliff: :whoa: :headbang:  While I'm an avid mosh pit fan, :headbang: I don't think that I will be going in this time, :wtf: just because I'm a little injured now. :crying:  But I will let you know how it goes, when I get back.  The last concert I was at was  Mushroomhead at an indoor concert theater 4 months ago.  While it really wasn't that long ago, it feels like an eternity!!!!!!  I just hope that the 30% chance of rain happens early, and clears up for the concert.  It will be chilly at night because it is right on the Lake Erie water front. :shake:  It's in what we call the west bank of The Flats.  Well I'll check in and tell ya what happens, in the mean time post some of your fondest concert memories with all of us. :thumbup: :headbang:

--------------------
Behold on the horizon a pale horse, and behind it hell followed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMazzyStar
C4LC

Re: First Outdoor Concert Of The Year!!!!! [Re: SporeX]
    #2570420 - 04/17/04 07:08 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i like outdoor concerts too.......like warped tour, i didn't like all the bands there but it was just fun being outside and hanging with my galfriend looking at stuff..

--------------------

Offlineabhi
Why not?
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
Re: First Outdoor Concert Of The Year!!!!! [Re: MazzyStar]
    #2572248 - 04/17/04 09:03 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Mushroomhead is really good live :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinefung_us_among_us
Male User Gallery

Loc: Central Oregon Flag
    #2573016 - 04/18/04 02:45 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

slipknot = sux0r

mushroomhead too, but they're not as bad.

check out some real death metal. cradle of filth are pretty catchy and not quite as extreme as most black/death metal.

--------------------
:feelsgoodman::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::ahahaha::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::feelsgoodman:

OfflineSporeX
Criminal
Male

Re: First Outdoor Concert Of The Year!!!!! [Re: fung_us_among_us]
    #2584469 - 04/20/04 08:14 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Well the concert was a fucking blast.  It started off with my brother getting on the wrong freeway, I was worried we were going to show up late.  Actually, we did miss the first band which I can't remember there name.  We got there ten minutes before one of the many hometown hero's of Cleveland, Chimiara!!!!  Let me tell you this, after the first song, the front barriers that stood between the crowd and the security gaurds, came crashing down.  Well they had to stop the whole fucking concert and fix them.  The lead singer was telling people to back up, nobody was listening to this guy running the show, that is until he threatened to cancel the show.  The lead singer jumped off the stage and started like pushing people back.  It took twelve minutes out of their set, but the singer was so proud of his hometown, tearing the place down! :headbang:    The highlight of Chimiara's set was when he split the crowd like moses.  Remeber how I said I wasn't sure if I was going to mosh?  Well when he split the crowd, I didn't have much choice, a battle was about to begin.  As soon as they hit the cresendo of the chorus, he gave the signal, and chaos erupted.  I was smart by staying a couple people back from the front of our line, because they all got wipped out!!  But I got stuck right in the middle up front, with no one letting me out, they kept pushing me back in.  So I finally charged an opening to get out and plowed right throug.  I was out of breath, and had a cramp from not breathing.  So I sat out a song and got back in for the last one.  Right after their set, I started walking back towards the concession area, and low and behold, a man and girl resisting a group of security guards.  The girl kicking and screaming, needing four guards to hall her off, and the man they got on his stomach, and must have slammed his face in the pavement because it was all bloody.  The next act was Fear Factory, I'm not really a fan of them, so I sat that one out.  About ten minutes before Slipknot came out on stage, I saw a group of five policemen going into the crowd towards the pit, not quite sure what happened, but it had to be something pretty big, because they were in a hurry!  When they finally came on stage, I was not the same person.  I had let the mood, and feeling in the crowd take over.  I became a violent fucking  MAGGOT!!!!  I just charged right into the pit, and slammed the first person I saw.  It was great cause then he bounced off the crowd and took me down to the ground.  I was freaked out for a second, but then he got off me, and helped me up. :lol:  Then he whipped me right back into the shit.  It was such an adrenaline rush.  I fell a couple of times, got real dirty, and banged up, but I loved every minute of it.  It's as if the music became me, and the monster came out.  At times it is as if I saw red.  Cleveland ain't know pussies, the most violent ones in the pit, were the women, they scratched, kicked punched their way through.  The best part was when they played Spit it out!  Now me being the maggot I am new what time it was when he got to a part in the song.  I new to get my face in the dirt, and get on my knees giving the horns.  He waited till all the maggots got on their knees and he continued to cresendo until he brought the pain for all of us.  Everyone was in the air, slamming left, right, up, down, and believe me people went down.  After the show, my ears whinned, I felt so sore, and tired, and I had a forty minute drive ahead of me, not to mention the half hour wait to just get out.  But all in all it was the best concert I have been to for a while, I can't wait for A Perfect Circle this coming weekend, I'll let all of ya know how it goes.  I'm not of a fan of Cradle of Filth, but I have heard a couple of their songs, not bad, but not my style.  How many of you have heard of Acid Bath!!  Now that is a fucking death/black metal band. :headbang:  :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

--------------------

Offlinescotsman1
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: guess
    #2586440 - 04/21/04 09:56 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like a great gig, i'm waiting for
Mushroomhead to announce UK dates and i
may go see Metallica Korn and Slipknot
in June in Glasgow.

--------------------
We're Bought and Sold
For English Gold

OfflineSporeX
Criminal
Male

Re: First Outdoor Concert Of The Year!!!!! [Re: scotsman1]
    #2627997 - 05/02/04 01:02 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I just got done seeing A Perfect Circle at The Tower City Amitheater, in Cleveland.  That was the best concert that I have gone to in a while.  The crowd was so full for when APC came out on stage, it was hard to push through the crowd, especially because this isn't really a band that you mosh to... But people did, once the concert started, all the old people that were up front decided it was too "violent" so they movved out, and we moved closer.  by the near end of the concert I had moved 7 people from the front, and they had looked larger than life up on stage!!!  People did start to piss me off though, because even though parts of the songs had great moshing bits, you need to stop and actually fell the music pulsing through the air, and you body, just let it take over you.  You don't always have to mosh to have a good time, I had so much fun in the beginning just keeping in tempo.  But then the moshing started by people in the back wanting to get in the front so they use one person as a wedge, and plow right through everyone!  But over all the concert was very enlightening.  Maynard between songs gave us his words of wisdom, especially about getting the crook out of office, and told us to listen to Howard Stern.  We also had a special moment where he wanted us to yell SHIT FUCK :cuss: as loud as we could to see if we would offend anyone.  He told us to look at our neighbor and ask them is we offended them.  But of course, not a single person was offened.  Would you?  Even though Maynard doesn't like moshing, though any song that would be a "mosh worthy song" he would say "This is another song you might want to take your hats off for".:cheers:  You could tell he was having a good time.  He is really such a smart ass, really he is brilliant, but it's funny.  Well the next concert that I go to I'll post here, but I hope more people just start sharing their experiences.  Tell me what show you have seen the most fights, or the heaviest show, or what ever the fuck you have seen, POST IT DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

--------------------

Offlinetmadik
First Flusher
 User Gallery
    #2717886 - 05/23/04 10:01 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hey, SporeX, I'm new to :kodama: and would like to know where I can find :kodama: around here.  Can you help me out?

Edited by Blastrid (05/23/04 02:17 PM)

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: First Outdoor Concert Of The Year!!!!! [Re: tmadik]
    #2717910 - 05/23/04 10:15 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

FYI, posts of this nature are not allowed on these boards.. I'd advise you to delete the post and send a PM before a moderator deletes it for ya. heh.

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
Re: First Outdoor Concert Of The Year!!!!! [Re: tmadik]
    #2718680 - 05/23/04 02:17 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

please read the forum rules, and the Shroomery BBS general rules.  They will make your stay more pleasant and hopefully keep you out of trouble.

:grin:

Billy's    got  britches  shitfuck

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

OfflineSporeX
Criminal
Male

Re: First Outdoor Concert Of The Year!!!!! [Re: Blastrid]
    #2728676 - 05/25/04 04:22 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yes, you might want to rethink that thought!  If you're going to post here, post about cnocert experiences.  You should read  Administative rules again. 

This past weekend was the Cleveland Music Festival.  Four days worth of bands, I got to see (216) Friday night, it was a local band.  I was going to see Mushroomhead Saturday, but I had to go to my sisters house.  I was kind of bummed that I wasted the ticket, but I got to ride four wheelers, with locusts' all around. 

Please post about any concert, or rave experiences that you had please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder