Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: To the pot growers [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25724110 -

if the majority of people perfected their strains and methods the snobbery would be warranted

the market is whats muddying things

people want the lowest price

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the pot growers [Re: cannabinated] * 1
    #25724122 -

I really don't care. The worst weed someone smoked with me and said it was weak was still very good to me in the last few years. All these extracts and such are too strong for me as well.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the pot growers [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25724138 -

There should be more flavors :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the pot growers [Re: cannabinated]
    #25724344 -

cannabinated said:
There should be more flavors :shrug:



You know what?  There really should.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the pot growers *DELETED* [Re: cannabinated]
    #25724348 -

Post deleted by LizardWizard

Reason for deletion: ok

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the pot growers [Re: Reblackah]
    #25724418 -

I noticed most of the government weed here in canada isn't very good low mid grade


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the pot growers *DELETED* [Re: watermelon mon]
    #25724425 -

Post deleted by LizardWizard

Reason for deletion: ok

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the pot growers [Re: Reblackah]
    #25724432 -

Nope


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the pot growers [Re: watermelon mon]
    #25724440 -

I never got to taste it

I like my weed to be like air and taste good

Growing with compost tea is good for that

Not so much about feeding plants nutrients more about feeding the soil healthy bacteria with a bit of molasses


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the pot growers [Re: pineninja] * 3
    #25724772 -

pineninja said:
Define purple.





--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the pot growers [Re: Mr Piggy]
    #25725041 -

Im looking for autoflower seeds if anyone here can help or has suggestions that would be so great

I have nice goodies 4 trade as well as some crypto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the pot growers *DELETED* [Re: cannabinated]
    #25725059 -

Post deleted by LizardWizard

Reason for deletion: ok

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the pot growers [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25725065 -

tyrannicalrex said:
I really don't care. The worst weed someone smoked with me and said it was weak was still very good to me in the last few years. All these extracts and such are too strong for me as well.



The Lodge had a coupon online for 1/8 of 8%CBD and 6%THC for $15.


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the pot growers [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #25725096 -

I dont want to wait for veg and I like experimenting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the pot growers [Re: Mr Piggy]
    #25725367 -

I only have 1 rule with ganja
NEVER run out


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the pot growers [Re: ichugwindex]
    #25725475 -

Does anyone think that in the places where strains like panama red, columbian, maui etc... that one can get the original strain?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the pot growers *DELETED* [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25725744 -

Post deleted by LizardWizard

Reason for deletion: ok

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the pot growers [Re: Reblackah]
    #25725761 -

OK, good answer. No I don't expect it to be exactly the same. Just trying to find a pure sativa and not a hybrid. Also wondering if one went to the place the plant originated from if it would be more likely to be close to the old school types. It's no big deal really, more curious than trying to get it. Like I said, the female is best no matter what seed I have. I have grown brick weed seeds and they turned out really good. Doesn't the seeding of the plant take away some of the thc in the bud?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the pot growers *DELETED* [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25725798 -

Post deleted by LizardWizard

Reason for deletion: ok

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the pot growers [Re: Reblackah]
    #25726225 -

I didn't read all of this thread.... But where I am... Seeds are hard to come by.  I have been argueing with my oartner.. I tell him seeds are worth more than the product.


--------------------
Texas Honey Badger said:
I went to boys town in Nuevo Laredo when I was in my early ‘30s
There was a bunch of trannys even way back then
I paid probably $20 but I was so drunk I couldn’t get a hard on:faded:
-Whenever you hear 5 blasts from the emergency horn that’s the signal for a 30 minute buttfucking break-      Fiery said:
I wish I was a young sexy woman so I could have awesome sexy adventures all the time[/quote]
split_by_nine said:
i did the man bun.[/quote]
1234go said:
I don't have a dog. I can't stand em...They're needy animals for needy people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* radio active pot??? _Shrew_ 2,380 14 12/17/07 06:29 PM
by Kid_Orgo
* Outdoor pot grows
( 1 2 all )
Slavesoul 1,661 20 09/11/05 06:48 PM
by Learyfan
* Canada - Liberals unveil pot bill for second time
( 1 2 all )
ThorA 5,046 23 11/02/04 02:49 PM
by kadakuda
* Another clip about kids on pot (shorter than the last) drloomis82 1,393 11 09/19/05 04:34 PM
by Dimmy
* Does the anarchist party have a representative in government? pantsboy 822 6 11/02/04 09:20 PM
by Krishna
* FUCK im addicted to pot.
( 1 2 3 all )
sui 4,442 44 07/09/11 10:03 PM
by lacma50
* crystals on pot??
( 1 2 all )
MaryJaneGirl420 4,232 32 05/12/05 08:26 PM
by Its Pat
* Pot Shwag Questions...
( 1 2 all )
theuser 3,101 21 12/09/05 04:11 PM
by krishnamurti

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,112 topic views. 2 members, 31 guests and 203 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.