Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Your first day * 1
    #25551998 -

The memories from yesterday were implanted. The memories from 10 years ago, implanted. You are an AI that woke up for the first time this morning. You are being monitored and everyone around you has been put into place.

:mindblown:

I'm a fucking robot!

:mindblown:


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your first day [Re: Not Responding]
    #25552003 -

Nothing was imlplanted

Everything already was

And currently is

And will be

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your first day [Re: feevers]
    #25552026 -

I got a bump on the back of my head close to the my neck. Its located in the same spot as the port connect thingy in the Matrix.

Coincidence? I think not!


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your first day [Re: feevers]
    #25552031 -

feevers said:
Nothing was imlplanted

Everything already was

And currently is

And will be



Nope. Robot.


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your first day [Re: Not Responding] * 1
    #25552114 -

negative, everything was created last thursday


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your first day [Re: Not Responding] * 1
    #25552151 -

Not Responding said:
The memories from yesterday were implanted. The memories from 10 years ago, implanted. You are an AI that woke up for the first time this morning. You are being monitored and everyone around you has been put into place.


:mindblown:

I'm a fucking robot!

:mindblown:




oh so THAT is why I suck at interacting with people


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your first day [Re: Not Responding]
    #25552194 -

i know how to keep the memories, so that reset doesn't happen

the changeover happens at 3am

YOU MUST BE AWAKE AT 3am, or the parking lady will give you a ticket.

if you hold your consciousness on this side at 3am, then you will not be ticketed. 

if you over the otherside at 3am you will be reset.

3am is always your local time.

it helps if you can be on some kind of public security cam for visual confirmation @ 3am.

the aliens gave me this info.

i'm sharing it with you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your first day [Re: thealienthatategod]
    #25552266 -

:mindblown:


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your first day [Re: Not Responding]
    #25552269 -

OP is basically Bill O'Reilly 2.0


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your first day [Re: trees] * 1
    #25552478 -

None of you know shit. In fact no one knows shit. We all just speculate what's going on.

Just stop


--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:whathesaid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your first day [Re: Ant89] * 1
    #25552533 -

This is so lame compared to things like the proof we are probably already in a simulation


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your first day [Re: st1llnox]
    #25552569 -

WHO is monitoring, @Not Responding?

The closed mouthed power elite globalists?...
or the general public?

The conjecture between the two ponders My mind to which one would be more of a nightmare.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your first day [Re: st1llnox] * 1
    #25552593 -

st1llnox said:
This is so lame compared to things like the proof we are probably already in a simulation



The idea that the Universe is a simulation is a semantic argument at best. It's not really something you can prove the Universe is, without taking whatever liberties you want regarding the definitions of what a simulation are.

Sure, the Universe can be a simulation if you take these semantic liberties into account, but that doesn't really tell you anything or mean much. The argument that the Universe is a simulation typically ends with the statement itself, or with the long hard work of converting real world ideas, concepts and physics into binary code to offer up as evidence for being a code ourselves. However, that you can encode the likeness of something into another language does not mean that the thing you're converting is that thing you're converting it to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your first day [Re: PatrickKn]
    #25552623 -

It's more a gut feeling for me, than something I would even begin to consider being provable in any way.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your first day [Re: heatlessbbq]
    #25552752 -

heatlessbbq said:
WHO is monitoring, @Not Responding?

The closed mouthed power elite globalists?...
or the general public?

The conjecture between the two ponders My mind to which one would be more of a nightmare.



This thread makes no sense... I was hopped up on caffeine and boredom.

:shrug:


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your first day [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25552987 -

Jokeshopbeard said:
It's more a gut feeling for me, than something I would even begin to consider being provable in any way.



Well then that's your feeling, your experience. Again you don't know shit


--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:whathesaid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your first day [Re: Ant89]
    #25553126 -

Ant89 said:
you don't know shit



And you do?


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your first day [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25553255 -

Jokeshopbeard said:
Ant89 said:
you don't know shit



And you do?



No and if you could read properly you'd see I said no one knows shit


--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:whathesaid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your first day [Re: Ant89]
    #25553359 -

What else could it be? This simulation is obviously computed through quantum algorithms, scripts, and other numeric anomalies that we can't identify


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your first day [Re: Ant89]
    #25553367 -

Ant89 said:
Jokeshopbeard said:
Ant89 said:
you don't know shit



And you do?



No and if you could read properly you'd see I said no one knows shit



So what's your point then? I said I believe it is not provable in any way. What is the reason you felt compelled to come and tell me what I'd already said?


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is there any evidence that astrology is fake?
( 1 2 all )
Scolecite 5,244 28 05/10/04 10:14 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* It exists because we believe it exists
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Gillette 20,961 164 07/29/05 02:05 PM
by Adamist
* Lethal needs a fake ID... LethalX5 1,265 11 12/11/05 12:34 PM
by ShroomArtist84
* JUST GOT PULLED OVER WITH A FAKE ID, 3 PILLS OF VALIUM CRUSHED AND IN GELCAPS, AND A ROACH...
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 8,163 25 01/05/05 06:03 AM
by MeatSpace
* Fake IDs... Asazman 2,080 19 11/01/04 09:49 PM
by MoMMaLoID
* Fake Id Question? King4050 3,731 12 11/12/04 06:37 PM
by Le_Canard
* Nick Berg Beheading Video is a Fake, False-Flag, Psy-op SkorpivoMusterion 2,347 4 06/01/04 09:21 AM
by Phencyclidine
* what do you think of fake boobies?
( 1 2 3 all )
Phishgrrl 2,468 40 08/14/04 09:49 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
561 topic views. 2 members, 13 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.