Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: If you had super powers, would you abuse them? [Re: theuser]
    #25478374 -

I probably would abuse them. I Want the super powers that get sex, drugs and rock and roll plus lots of money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had super powers, would you abuse them? [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #25478378 -

I abuse my normal powers too. So yes


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had super powers, would you abuse them? [Re: King Klick]
    #25478586 -

Hell yeah, although I would probably think it totally justified


--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had super powers, would you abuse them? [Re: theuser]
    #25478714 -

I have super powers, I don't abuse them though.


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had super powers, would you abuse them? [Re: Lucis]
    #25478724 -

Not true. You guys, the mods, abuse your powers all the time.


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had super powers, would you abuse them? [Re: Not Responding]
    #25478736 -

I meant IRL ya dingus.

As a mod I would never abuse the power I have, that would be rather chodish.:snub:


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you had super powers, would you abuse them? [Re: Lucis]
    #25478741 -

Irrelevant.


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What super power do you want?
( 1 2 all )
Peterthinks 3,408 29 12/03/04 06:18 PM
by JettaJay
* If you was a super hero... Who would you be? Mushie_Man 1,452 19 02/18/05 04:21 PM
by nonoman
* Indian call staff quit over abuse on the line
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,020 34 06/02/05 02:28 PM
by Redstorm
* Yellowstone Super Volcano YouEnjoyMyself 2,044 15 03/25/04 06:45 AM
by shaggy101
* Odds of a new super drug coming out?
( 1 2 3 all )
freddurgan 4,529 55 09/03/05 10:13 PM
by freddurgan
* help on paper on substance abuse punkgod94 1,308 8 04/18/05 06:03 AM
by ivi
* Power to the Peaceful Festival San Francisco +++AFTER PARTY!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Phishgrrl 4,474 73 09/09/04 01:13 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* If you could be any super hero/villain,who would you be?
( 1 2 3 all )
Baton_Rouge_Voodoo 3,612 47 01/12/05 01:44 PM
by Pathos

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,507 topic views. 8 members, 14 guests and 280 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.