Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same.
    #25388139 -

My girl asked me to get her a Pepsi on the way home. I said "No, in my family asking for soda or drinking soda is nearly the same thing as taking hard drugs". Then I got to thinking,  bet in regular doses you would live longer with daily morphine consumption than you would with daily soda consumption.

So 2 12oz classic pepsi's daily
Vs
30mg instant release morphine daily

What say you?
Live longer on morphine or pepsi?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 08/14/18 12:33 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: ModestMouse]
    #25388142 -

I'm not a doctor. :shrug:

I vote morphine is healthier.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: ModestMouse]
    #25388143 -

I’d say opiates are better on the body than sugar.
To my knowledge opiates aren’t actually physically harmful to the body.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #25388147 -

Also,
All I wanted was a Pepsi...
And you wouldn’t give it to me!


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: SARAtonin]
    #25388148 -

SARAtonin said:
Also,
All I wanted was a Pepsi...
And you wouldn’t give it to me!



Wow wtf.


--------------------
Cool pictures/art

                  God is love.God is truth.God is wisdom.God is good.God is Justice.All is God

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: SARAtonin]
    #25388149 -

Opiates are far smoother on the body than sugar and stimulants(caffeine). Iirc nearly all negative consequences of opiates comes from addiction.


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: AstralAurora] * 5
    #25388156 -

I was in my room and I was just like staring at the wall
Thinking about everything
But then again I was thinking about nothing
And then my mom came in and I didn't even know she was there
She called my name and I didn't even hear it
And then she started screaming, 'Mike, Mike'
And I go, 'What, what's the matter''
And she goes, 'What's the matter with you''
I go, 'There's nothing wrong, mom'
And she goes, 'Don't tell me that, you're on drugs'
I go, 'No, mom, I'm not on drugs, I'm okay
I was just thinking you know, why don't you get me a Pepsi'
And she goes, 'No, you're on drugs
I go, 'Mom, I'm okay, I'm just thinking'
She goes, 'No you're not thinking, you're on drugs
Normal people don't act that way'
I go, 'Mom just give me a Pepsi, please'
All I want is a Pepsi and she wouldn't give it to me
All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi
And she wouldn't give it to me, just a Pepsi

They give you a white shirt with long sleeves
Tied around you're back, you're treated like thieves
Drug you up because they're lazy
It's too much work to help a crazy
I'm not crazy, institution
You're the one who's crazy, institution
You're driving me crazy, institution
They stuck me in an institution
Said it was the only solution
To give me the needed professional help
To protect me from the enemy, myself...

One of the best songs ever about teen angst


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25388179 -

:rockon:


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25388196 -

do you know wutimsayin?



just dusted off this record a couple weeks ago.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: relic]
    #25388216 -

HA, I saw them a long time a gone, once. Social Distortion opened for them.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25388232 -

Opiates > sugar

I think all drugs can be good for you, similar to how alcohol has health benefits in moderate use. I think it has to do with hormesis.


--------------------

LogicaL Chaos said:
"humans are like cubes, lots of strains but cubes a cube. Not much difference really."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25388234 -

saw them about 20X BITD.  you ever dig Infectious Grooves?

best one was Infectious Grooves opening for ST.  Mikey fronted IG then they switched the stage and did about 25 tunes with ST.  gnarly show, man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: mctaveesh]
    #25388236 -

30mg seems like a pretty low dose, still I'd wager while the soda would be physically harder on the body the morphine would be harder mentally in the long term.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: musiclover420]
    #25388267 -

If you just took a 3 day break every once in a while to offset the desensitization to the opiate receptors you'd be fine I'm sure.


--------------------

LogicaL Chaos said:
"humans are like cubes, lots of strains but cubes a cube. Not much difference really."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: mctaveesh] * 2
    #25388273 -

I am fucking stoned. Thats all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: mctaveesh]
    #25388275 -

I think the days off would be much more destabilizing than a daily consistent dose. I also tend to think that the mental effects would be negligible so long as the same dose is maintained.

I'm not advocating morphine, I just thought it was interesting that soda is probably more dangerous


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: musiclover420]
    #25388284 -

You control what your girlfriend eats and drinks. Do you also control what she says or what she can spend her money on? Do you ever have to ground her?

I don't think morphine and pepsi are comparable. Both are pretty safe in moderation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25388287 -

Nah she can go buy one, but I won't :shrug:


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: ModestMouse]
    #25388331 -

ModestMouse said:
I think the days off would be much more destabilizing than a daily consistent dose. I also tend to think that the mental effects would be negligible so long as the same dose is maintained.

I'm not advocating morphine, I just thought it was interesting that soda is probably more dangerous



IDK enough about morphine to really say but it seems like the effects could still be cumulatively hard on the brain if taken daily for long enough, it probably also varies. 30mg could be pretty weak for some people and much stronger for others :shrug:

Anyways I still say they would both be bad in different ways. The biggest danger from soda would probably be diabetes and some other health issues from the sugar, 2 sodas a day could be a lot of sugar but some more active/healthy people could probably offset it easier then a steady morphine dose.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: musiclover420]
    #25389102 -

LOL

I too believe morphine is the healthier option.

Only really worried about constipation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is morphine soluble in naptha? Ego Death 2,816 6 08/16/18 06:51 AM
by PoisonousLookalike
* HOLY SH!T!! $1900 for two days worth of morphine at the hospital!?!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Gratos 11,164 67 11/23/13 10:56 AM
by Schmendrick
* Netflix v Blockbuster? Gijith 2,484 15 08/11/06 06:14 PM
by TheFakeSunRa
* How Pepsi saved my life!!! Phychotron 1,392 11 12/13/05 11:50 PM
by RESTLESS
* Pepsi or Coke?(poll)
( 1 2 all )
DrunkenAttempt 3,976 23 01/02/07 10:24 PM
by Psilocybeingzz
* pepsi in the gas tank
( 1 2 all )
wds 7,326 21 09/10/04 11:44 PM
by felix
* Im so f*cking stupid v. drug test
( 1 2 all )
Jackattack 13,121 32 04/05/06 12:20 AM
by 40oz
* have morphine, am happy DMTelepath 1,462 1 11/01/04 03:33 PM
by OJK

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,039 topic views. 6 members, 9 guests and 166 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.057 seconds spending 0.033 seconds on 21 queries.