Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Wow I'm lost in psychadelic music land!
    #2530005 -

Geez. I had this big list of Shpongle songs playing, and it occured to me that I wanted to learn more about Shpongle. I go to their website, and the discography is there, and I look at it. I have MANY songs that are indeed NOT SHPONGLE! I was terribly, terribly surprised. So obviously my main goal is to figure out what the hell I am listening to!

My first discovery - the song I like called "Hicksville". I found it to be Celtic Cross - Hicksville.

A song that I LOVE is called "Shiva Space Technology". Well, after typing that in, obviously that's not the songs name. It's a RECORD LABEL! Sucks for me. I doubt I'll ever know what that song is.

I have an mp3 labeled "shpongle - dunno.mp3". Sucks for me.

My favorite mp3, "shpongle - secret track.mp3". Also sucks for me. Why is it secret? WHAT IS IT DAMNIT!

And others! So now I'm just surrounded by names, and groups, and I only have so much time.

Dunno why but I thought I would share this to you all.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wow I'm lost in psychadelic music land! [Re: freddurgan]
    #2530056 -

Try uploading those 2 unidentified tracks we might be able to find out what they are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wow I'm lost in psychadelic music land! [Re: Asco]
    #2530197 -

i', drunk off my ass


--------------------
Now go Home.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wow I'm lost in psychadelic music land! [Re: Asco]
    #2530209 -

I really dont have anywhere to upload them to =/


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wow I'm lost in psychadelic music land! [Re: freddurgan]
    #2530466 -

Simon Postford is a part of Celtic Cross, I believe. Hicksville is also the name of the album.

:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So you'd like to ... Understand Psychedelic Music? Roger_irrelevant 1,356 8 02/10/03 07:15 PM
by Smack31
* Shpongle = Jesus Christ
( 1 2 all )
Hrethic 4,134 27 05/08/04 01:28 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* Shpongled at Last, Thank God, Shpongled at Last!
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 9,679 50 01/10/05 01:51 PM
by Vvellum
* Downloading music and movies illegally...
( 1 2 all )
MrPink 6,186 34 04/05/04 10:55 AM
by OJK
* reccomend me some new CDs( trip music )
( 1 2 all )
shaggy101 1,919 25 05/05/18 06:42 PM
by 277volt808
* Cool psychadelic flash video! soulflyer 1,514 7 02/20/04 01:43 PM
by Voodoo
* just ordered Are You Shpongled...
( 1 2 all )
Krishna 3,965 32 04/24/04 03:35 AM
by Strumpling
* Shpongle 2005
( 1 2 3 all )
plexus 4,455 41 07/31/04 12:08 PM
by LoneDeranger

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
674 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 104 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.