Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
First multi user DAW?
    #15774719 -

From some ex employess at ableton live, comes bitwig.

http://bitwig.com/bitwig_studio.php


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First multi user DAW? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #15774749 -

looks pretty sweet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First multi user DAW? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #15774782 -

yeah looks cool but very live-influenced mostly the clip launcher thing and the arrangment view with the effect rack on the bottom.

I'll stick to Live&Reason

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First multi user DAW? [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #15774877 -

wow this looks nice.


I wonder how it's going to turn out.


I'm going to keep my eye on this    :thumbup:



Good find.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First multi user DAW? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #15774988 -

Thanks for the link :thumbup:

I've been using a mix of FL studio 10 xxl and ableton (which I don't use much)  to basically compose and arrange my tracks, but I was thinking about checking out other DAW's to to see which one would suit me best for play live when the time comes.

I was thinking about cubase because I've heard so much about it, but this one looks good to


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First multi user DAW? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #15775029 -

Looks like an improved ableton. Very promising. Look forward to trying it out. :vaped:


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First multi user DAW? [Re: The_Ghost]
    #15775470 -

The_Ghost said:
Looks like an improved ableton. Very promising. Look forward to trying it out. :vaped:



Very ableton-esque.  I REALLY hope it is a kickass ableton clone with online sharing.  :drooling:


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First multi user DAW? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #25270219 -

6 years later, are you still using bitwig? How do you like it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First multi user DAW? [Re: MrShroom]
    #25274503 -

Pretty much stuck with Ableton at this point.

I know handfuls of people who are happy with it though


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First multi user DAW? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #25274524 -

Ha, i was just looking at DAW, or Digital Audio Workstations. Im gunna try music production soon.

Saw Magix Acid Pro 2 for $100. Screen shots looked legit.


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New DAW made by aliens..... Psy Baba 632 11 11/06/11 08:12 PM
by blujay
* ableton 8 *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
MR14 3,942 42 12/23/09 03:21 PM
by Jrea
* n e programs better than ableton out there?? skatealex2 576 2 05/18/10 12:09 AM
by skatealex2
* shroomery check out my brand new track, fresh off the DAW
( 1 2 3 all )
greenspectral 2,480 48 04/06/10 09:24 AM
by truekimbo2
* Which DAW do you use?
( 1 2 3 all )
Earth Child 1,362 41 06/03/12 07:39 PM
by Psy Baba
* Your Workstation photos.
( 1 2 all )
Maverick 2,634 31 06/10/08 03:41 PM
by xaeviax
* Missing uvp workstation key St.Demas 122 0 03/31/17 11:53 AM
by St.Demas
* Can someone please explain to me what a "responsible drug user" is? Envix 326 16 06/17/18 06:37 AM
by JacksonMetaller

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,281 topic views. 4 members, 48 guests and 254 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.