Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Got my CBD hemp bud [Re: Thundermuscle75]
    #25208299 -

Thundermuscle75 said:
I have a good source for cbd with terps but i want flower. I miss smoking. I also think smoking would give a fuller effect than just the cbd



Not quite the same but dabbing CBD is pretty nice. You could also infuse other smoking herbs.

Thundermuscle75 said:
badchad said:
I'm not a botanist, but I was under the impression hemp was still of the genus "cannabis," therefore schedule 1. The law specifically states any extract from the genus cannabis is schedule 1.

I haven't looked up the more specific case law, but DEA won in court a few weeks ago that CBD extracts are indeed, illegal.



Interesting. Since industrial hemp is legal it would seem that selling the flowers would be OK. But extracts are being cracked down on. Seems pretty stupid.

One bright spot of the article:
"Federally, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell introduced the Hemp Farming Act of 2018, which would remove hemp from regulation as a controlled substance, treat the crop as an agricultural commodity, protect state regimes and bolster research. McConnell has indicated the provisions may be included in the coming 2018 Farm Bill."



I didn't see anything in that article about hemp extracts. It mentions cannabis extracts a few times as well as the hemp industry :shrug:

Here's a bit from the description of a Hemp Farms CBD site:

Quote:
All products including the Full Spectrum Tincture are legal industrial hemp extracts. We ship to all 50 states.




--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my CBD hemp bud [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #25211760 -

Update: Got some papers and some time to myself, decided to try another strain.
This ones called Miami Vice. A little darker green with some red hairs, maybe slightly less fragrant than the Birthday Cake.



Broke some up and rolled it into a joint. I haven't rolled in years and it's like I never stopped! like falling off a bike.


I toked it up and hit it pretty hard. It's a nice smoke. Can't really compare it to the other since I hit that from a pipe. But the smoke from the joint was thicker, heavier more resinous.

This also hit my head a bit harder. I don't think it's accurate to say it's not psychoactive. It's definitely different from THC. I don't feel paranoid or retarded like I do on THC. But I would say I felt stoned.

Now I have to mention that I had a stressful day after smoking and I got pretty fucking irritable. So the anti anxiety effect that many people say they get from this wasn't there for me. It kinda felt like having to field non-stop bullshit while this stuff was in my system, telling me to relax, just created too much cognitive dissonance to handle. I think if I had some time to do something I enjoy, or relax it might have been great.


--------------------


"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my CBD hemp bud [Re: Thundermuscle75]
    #25211911 -

thats why you always gotta stay with the cbd cartridge vape so you can hit it immediately when people get on your nerves too much family. you dont wanna be fought lacking in this day and age my dewd. could end up in some total flip out mode. no bueno my g.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my CBD hemp bud [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #25211916 -

Is this stuff really hemp or is it some genetically engineered cannabis? I never knew hemp could even look like that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my CBD hemp bud [Re: Psyche delics]
    #25211934 -

As far as I know, it's both. But autos are crossed with hemp IIRC so :shrug: I'd just call it cbd weed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my CBD hemp bud [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #25212087 -

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
thats why you always gotta stay with the cbd cartridge vape so you can hit it immediately when people get on your nerves too much family. you dont wanna be fought lacking in this day and age my dewd. could end up in some total flip out mode. no bueno my g.



LOL. Is that how this shit works?

It only helps after a fresh hit?


--------------------


"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my CBD hemp bud [Re: Thundermuscle75]
    #25213122 -

I just ordered an O of Otto II and a gram of therapy and a gram of the Otto x cherry. Stoked to see how it is. I tired some hemp buds a few weeks ago that a friend had bought at a head shop, it was pretty pleasant. I didn't really get high, just relaxed.


--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my CBD hemp bud [Re: TempestDnB]
    #25213141 -

TempestDnB said:
I just ordered an O of Otto II and a gram of therapy and a gram of the Otto x cherry. Stoked to see how it is. I tired some hemp buds a few weeks ago that a friend had bought at a head shop, it was pretty pleasant. I didn't really get high, just relaxed.



Dude. I couldnt find the otto available anywhere. Only stuff tht kinda looked decent

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my CBD hemp bud [Re: NOUS333]
    #25213143 -

Tweedle farms


--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my CBD hemp bud [Re: TempestDnB]
    #25213550 -

Look up tweedle farms Facebook page, scroll down to the post where they talk about partnering with greenmed coin and there's a link you can use to get a 10% discount on your order.

I placed one there the other day after I found out the other vendor was out of product.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my CBD hemp bud [Re: ChemicalSpark]
    #25213613 -

Typing mjgeeks also gives you 10%


--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my CBD hemp bud [Re: TempestDnB]
    #25213649 -

Oh boy, I'm excited.


--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my CBD hemp bud [Re: TempestDnB]
    #25239157 -

Been smoking on some ~17% CBD hemp flower the past few days and I'm liking it. Seems to give me all of the things that I want out of weed without the thc induced anxiety.

Two thumbs up :rasta:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my CBD hemp bud [Re: ChemicalSpark]
    #25239354 -

I got some myself and its alright i guess. Definitely relaxing and makes me sleepy but it smells like bad regs and tastes pretty harsh if i take a big drag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my CBD hemp bud [Re: NOUS333]
    #25239375 -

The strain that I have smells dank. Definitely tastes like some regs though, but I don't mind it.

I'm just happy that I can get the medicinal benefits without any of the negatives that medical pot was causing me. Even the higher CBD to THC strains were giving me problems...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my CBD hemp bud [Re: ChemicalSpark]
    #25239497 -

ChemicalSpark said:
The strain that I have smells dank. Definitely tastes like some regs though, but I don't mind it.

I'm just happy that I can get the medicinal benefits without any of the negatives that medical pot was causing me. Even the higher CBD to THC strains were giving me problems...



Its crazy to me how red it still gets my eyes and how low it makes them. I thought that was the thc that caused that. I cant even smoke over a third of a joint at a time of the stuff. I cant imagine it stays legal for long i mean if i was a kid trying it for the first time i would consider it a high. I kind of want to piss test myself just to see if im actually not getting any thc or if i am.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my CBD hemp bud [Re: NOUS333]
    #25239501 -

NOUS333 said:
ChemicalSpark said:
The strain that I have smells dank. Definitely tastes like some regs though, but I don't mind it.

I'm just happy that I can get the medicinal benefits without any of the negatives that medical pot was causing me. Even the higher CBD to THC strains were giving me problems...



Its crazy to me how red it still gets my eyes and how low it makes them. I thought that was the thc that caused that. I cant even smoke over a third of a joint at a time of the stuff. I cant imagine it stays legal for long i mean if i was a kid trying it for the first time i would consider it a high. I kind of want to piss test myself just to see if im actually not getting any thc or if i am.



I think it's at least partially the smoke that causes the redness by irritating our eyes.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my CBD hemp bud [Re: musiclover420]
    #25239935 -

musiclover420 said:
NOUS333 said:
ChemicalSpark said:
The strain that I have smells dank. Definitely tastes like some regs though, but I don't mind it.

I'm just happy that I can get the medicinal benefits without any of the negatives that medical pot was causing me. Even the higher CBD to THC strains were giving me problems...



Its crazy to me how red it still gets my eyes and how low it makes them. I thought that was the thc that caused that. I cant even smoke over a third of a joint at a time of the stuff. I cant imagine it stays legal for long i mean if i was a kid trying it for the first time i would consider it a high. I kind of want to piss test myself just to see if im actually not getting any thc or if i am.



I think it's at least partially the smoke that causes the redness by irritating our eyes.



No its not.  The smoke never gets near my eyes. I know something in weed opens the blood vessels allowing them to look red. I thought it was thc but there must be something else

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my CBD hemp bud [Re: NOUS333]
    #25240149 -

NOUS333 said:
musiclover420 said:
NOUS333 said:
ChemicalSpark said:
The strain that I have smells dank. Definitely tastes like some regs though, but I don't mind it.

I'm just happy that I can get the medicinal benefits without any of the negatives that medical pot was causing me. Even the higher CBD to THC strains were giving me problems...



Its crazy to me how red it still gets my eyes and how low it makes them. I thought that was the thc that caused that. I cant even smoke over a third of a joint at a time of the stuff. I cant imagine it stays legal for long i mean if i was a kid trying it for the first time i would consider it a high. I kind of want to piss test myself just to see if im actually not getting any thc or if i am.



I think it's at least partially the smoke that causes the redness by irritating our eyes.



No its not.  The smoke never gets near my eyes. I know something in weed opens the blood vessels allowing them to look red. I thought it was thc but there must be something else



Smoke dissipates in the air, it doesn't have to get blown directly into your eyes.

Ever smoke a joint? The smoke tends to waft all over, very easy for some to get in the eyes.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my CBD hemp bud [Re: Thundermuscle75]
    #25240264 -

Can you tell the difference pretty easily between CBD flower and the real deal?? Because some of the pictures on these sites look pretty convincing.


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* hemp & marijuana: myths & realities eric_the_redS 3,671 10 11/02/12 02:16 PM
by SARAtonin
* Negative physiological affects of marijuana - peer reviewed scientific study abstracts
( 1 2 3 all )
VisionsToReality 7,738 41 09/19/11 11:12 PM
by Dr. P. Silocybin
* Industrial Hemp doom876 835 10 12/13/08 05:01 PM
by jazzillion
* hemp bird seed? matchead 1,108 14 04/04/08 06:32 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Hemp for fuel
( 1 2 3 all )
The Professional 4,565 43 04/16/19 03:16 PM
by Asante
* Is it legal to possess a hemp leaf Compass 1,063 7 11/08/07 12:00 AM
by johnm214
* why are hemp seeds so hard to find? LuNaTiX 718 13 02/26/07 01:33 PM
by Prisoner#1
* how many different uses are there for hemp. kaiowas 1,484 11 03/29/05 09:33 PM
by SirFrancisBacon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,742 topic views. 2 members, 38 guests and 220 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.