Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
I don't often rub salt into wounds when people are wrong about geopolitical affairs... * 1
    #25226848 -

...But when I do, it feels great!



~Peace!


--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't often rub salt into wounds when people are wrong about geopolitical affairs... [Re: Asclepius]
    #25226850 -

What's got you rubbing salt?


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't often rub salt into wounds when people are wrong about geopolitical affairs... [Re: Lucis]
    #25226853 -

A certain cancellation of talks between a world power and dictatorial regime.  :jolly:


I am actually kind of bummed.  It would have been nice to usher in a better relationship between unnamed countries; alas, I knew months ago it would not happen.


--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive



Edited by Asclepius (05/25/18 03:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't often rub salt into wounds when people are wrong about geopolitical affairs... [Re: Asclepius]
    #25226854 -

Oh, Kim and whoever?


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't often rub salt into wounds when people are wrong about geopolitical affairs... [Re: Lucis]
    #25226856 -

:yeahthatsright:


--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't often rub salt into wounds when people are wrong about geopolitical affairs... [Re: Asclepius] * 2
    #25227374 -

Don't get ahead of yourself buddy...The talks aren't cancelled...If you read his book "Art of the deal" you would realize Trump is using the threat as a negotiating tactic so that Kim knows this isn't gauranteed unless he keeps his  end of the deal...Be prepared to have salt rubbed into this wound....:yesnod:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-style-solution-north-korea-says-still-open-004157857.html

:jah::jah:


--------------------


*TRADE LIST* https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23855008 *TRADE LIST*



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't often rub salt into wounds when people are wrong about geopolitical affairs... [Re: Peteyboy] * 3
    #25227376 -

Trump has never read the art of the deal.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't often rub salt into wounds when people are wrong about geopolitical affairs... [Re: koods]
    #25227382 -

Riiiight...
:yougoodjob:


--------------------


*TRADE LIST* https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23855008 *TRADE LIST*



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't often rub salt into wounds when people are wrong about geopolitical affairs... [Re: Peteyboy]
    #25227398 -

The guy who wrote it said he couldn't get trump to focus on anything for more than five minutes.  I doubt he has ever read it. Reading a book isn't something trump would do.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't often rub salt into wounds when people are wrong about geopolitical affairs... [Re: koods] * 1
    #25227425 -

So because the author of the book said Trump couldn't focus for more then five minutes...Which I find incredibly hard to believe...but the alleged inability to focus then means he never read the book....i fail to see the connection there...

In fact I would highly disagree with you. If Trump is as conceited and pompous as you all say he is, I would put money on the fact that he did read the book...probably five times or more...why wouldn't he, he'd be reading about himself wouldnt he?

Looks more like your making assumptions bases on information that is most likely inaccurate information....:shrug:


--------------------


*TRADE LIST* https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23855008 *TRADE LIST*



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't often rub salt into wounds when people are wrong about geopolitical affairs... [Re: Peteyboy] * 2
    #25227617 -

Man, Trump supporters are hopeless shitheads. They'll trip all over themselves to try to prove this guy is anything other than someone's old perverted uncle, but present no evidence to counter what we see in him every day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't often rub salt into wounds when people are wrong about geopolitical affairs... [Re: Peteyboy] * 2
    #25227809 -

I don't think trump has ever read any book including his own. There's a picture of him on the cover. That's all that matters.

I'm not even being hyperbolic. He doesn't read. There are just too many reports of him not reading materials he is given. He's either too lazy or just can't read well. Based on his very simplistic  use of language, it's probably both.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't often rub salt into wounds when people are wrong about geopolitical affairs... [Re: Peteyboy] * 2
    #25227811 -

Koods gonna koods


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't often rub salt into wounds when people are wrong about geopolitical affairs... [Re: Peteyboy]
    #25227825 -

Peteyboy said:
Don't get ahead of yourself buddy...The talks aren't cancelled...If you read his book "Art of the deal" you would realize Trump is using the threat as a negotiating tactic so that Kim knows this isn't gauranteed unless he keeps his  end of the deal...Be prepared to have salt rubbed into this wound....:yesnod:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-style-solution-north-korea-says-still-open-004157857.html

:jah::jah:



Exactly right. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back, asc. The talks are not off and will be completed. Now kim is looking for a face saving way to restart them


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't often rub salt into wounds when people are wrong about geopolitical affairs... [Re: koods] * 3
    #25227972 -

Reading is for liberal pussies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't often rub salt into wounds when people are wrong about geopolitical affairs... [Re: azzbo]
    #25228001 -

I didn't read the book, but I am sure he didn't write it. The guy can barely speak. He definitely can't spell and doesn't know the first thing about punctuation. Have you ever seen his tweets? He is a fraud and is basically retarded. I think the type of people that support him are either low IQ or afraid to admit they were conned by a dope.

I didn't think Trump could make the deal either. He is only angering Kim and Kim only wants to destroy and embarrass him and us. They are both nutty and the fact that they have any amount of power is an embarrassment to the whole human population.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't often rub salt into wounds when people are wrong about geopolitical affairs... [Re: Stonehenge]
    #25228707 -

Stonehenge said:
Peteyboy said:
Don't get ahead of yourself buddy...The talks aren't cancelled...If you read his book "Art of the deal" you would realize Trump is using the threat as a negotiating tactic so that Kim knows this isn't gauranteed unless he keeps his  end of the deal...Be prepared to have salt rubbed into this wound....:yesnod:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-style-solution-north-korea-says-still-open-004157857.html

:jah::jah:



Exactly right. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back, asc. The talks are not off and will be completed. Now kim is looking for a face saving way to restart them





I was right about the talks that were supposed to take place this month.  I stated that Kim or Trump would back out of the talks more than 2 months ago, thinking it would be the former and ultimately changing my opinion to the latter of the two pulling out of the talks.  You and a couple others wrote that I didn't know what I was talking about.  The funny thing is that you all touted a peace deal with North Korea being just around the corner.  I told you, having lived in South Korea for more than 3 years, you guys were jumping the gun on your conclusion about a possible treaty, much to my dissatisfaction.  I say dissatisfaction, Stoney, because I actually want for there to be peace between NK, SK, China, Japan and the USA, irrespective who is responsible for brokering such a peace deal.  I even stated that I would give Trump credit if he was able to bring such a peace deal about even though I think the guy is a piece of shit. 


I will say it once more, there will be no peace deal between North Korea and the USA brokered during Trump's time in office.  You can pretend all you like that I am wrong... Now you are playing cutesy with dates.  You said there would be peace this May--I said there would not be. 


https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25050384#25050384


https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25052703#25052703


https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25050150#25050150


--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't often rub salt into wounds when people are wrong about geopolitical affairs... [Re: Asclepius]
    #25228881 -

There may be a deal, but It won't be North Korea giving up nuclear weapons, especially after Bolton opened his mouth. Trump will call it a victory and his supporters will ignore the fact that it's a worse deal than the one the US is violating with Iran.

The South Koreans and Chinese are going to tire of this kind of behavior from the US. Already the Chinese have decided it's in theirinterest to stop enforcing some of the sanctions.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't often rub salt into wounds when people are wrong about geopolitical affairs... [Re: koods]
    #25228907 -

Trump doesn't need to read, he just goes by instinct.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't often rub salt into wounds when people are wrong about geopolitical affairs... [Re: tdubz] * 1
    #25228915 -

That's ridiculous


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* the geopolitics of Afghan hash MisterMuscaria 835 2 10/17/11 05:55 PM
by spoonbomb
* The faraway yelping of a wounded dog... PapaverS 722 2 01/21/03 03:00 AM
by I_Fart_Blue
* Why don't you meet me at McDonald's? OrgoneConclusion 288 3 06/01/18 02:11 AM
by OrgoneConclusion
* What's wrong with my speakers?
( 1 2 all )
superpimp 3,462 22 06/21/22 02:07 AM
by gamergod88
* Why don't more people eat bud?
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 5,654 20 07/02/03 06:03 PM
by Boppity604
* Why don't we just rename OTD the "Shit Heap"
( 1 2 3 all )
boxtop703 13,402 53 05/07/18 11:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* Why don't you post in OTD? Senor_Doobie 3,811 15 02/12/03 08:53 AM
by Shroomism
* BONNAROO SOLD OUT AND DON'T HAVE SOMEONE TO GO WITH!! HELP. *DELETED* Cracka_X 2,244 13 03/01/17 07:01 PM
by Midnight_Toker

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,204 topic views. 5 members, 142 guests and 183 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.