Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Morning Glory Trip Advice [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #25152133 -

Fleabag Friend said:
It doesn't sound like its a "pretty often" occurrence. I'm beginning to think y'all either ingested seeds that were indeed treated to some degree or just never realized that your vision was already blurry until the trip. I'll be honest 14 year olds aren't then best trip advisors, whether you're twenty now or not. I'm not familiar with ferrum here, but I think I'm gonna wait for some more responses.




I didn't intend to bump this , it's obviously a bit old , but to clarify , yeah I pretty much ate them crushed out of a commercial Walmart package .

But as far as the blurry vision before goes , I've had 20/15 vision in both eyes checked nearly every year before that , I can assure you, it was immediately after the trip. Could it have been caused by some other chem with it ? Maybe if herb had anything to do with it , but generally I'd bet it was the seeds and whatever was on them , I did wash them as well , but I've used those seeds , untreated bought through vendors for years prior .....no issues with vision after what so ever .


--------------------

The really important facts were that spatial relationships had ceased to matter very much and that my mind was perceiving the world in terms of other than spatial categories. At ordinary times the eye concerns itself with such problems as where? — how far? — how situated in relation to what? In the mescaline experience the implied questions to which the eye responds are of another order. Place and distance cease to be of much interest. The mind does its perceiving in terms of intensity of existence, profundity of significance, relationships within a pattern."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Trip Advice [Re: Ferrum]
    #25152138 -

Crazy, thats EXACTLY what happened to me, word for word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mass Shroomery trip!
( 1 2 3 all )
Purple_Voyage 6,276 44 02/23/03 05:24 PM
by Dogomush
* Last night's trip changed my life SoulSurfer 2,436 13 11/26/03 01:57 PM
by Ripple
* my first cubie trip
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,612 25 09/28/03 07:27 PM
by blackroselove
* tripping with my girlfrind mrDylan 1,588 17 05/05/17 07:54 AM
by Cujllickduo
* Vision problems? LoverofEarth 999 6 12/08/02 04:07 PM
by LoverofEarth
* Tripping on weed
( 1 2 all )
Rob_K 6,128 23 05/20/03 04:49 AM
by kykeon
* Tripping tonight need info on hbwr....how to? UncleMike 1,201 13 09/14/03 09:05 PM
by Buddrow
* Tripping in Dreams
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 6,041 32 10/09/20 07:00 AM
by Shroomhunts

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
722 topic views. 4 members, 36 guests and 107 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.