Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: musiclover420]
    #25134562 -

this raid and stormy daniels bullshit is all a big fucking distraction by the FBI, CIA to keep the people from focusing on what is really going on and that is them pushing us into WW3.  The FBI, CIA, NSA, and all those factions of government including black programs in the military complex needs to fucking GO.  No one gives a fuck who trump slept with 10 years ago.  No one gives a fuck what he does in his bedroom.  What the people care about is how he handles his business in the oval office.  The deep state needs to get fucked.  seriously.  fuck them to death.


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: sprinkles]
    #25134573 -

sprinkles said:
this raid and stormy daniels bullshit is all a big fucking distraction by the FBI, CIA to keep the people from focusing on what is really going on and that is them pushing us into WW3. The FBI, CIA, NSA, and all those factions of government including black programs in the military complex needs to fucking GO.  No one gives a fuck who trump slept with 10 years ago.  No one gives a fuck what he does in his bedroom.  What the people care about is how he handles his business in the oval office.  The deep state needs to get fucked.  seriously.  fuck them to death.



What evidence is there of this?...

Meanwhile Trump's appointee John Balton is an actual war hawk that still thinks the Iraq war was a good idea and wants us to intervene in several other countries...

Also this raid was not just about the Stormy incident, and even that isn't just about the affair. It's about the illegal campaign contribution and attempted cover up.

How can you people still believe in a deep state after Trump won? Must be a pretty shallow "deep state" if they can't keep him from winning...

:rofldrunk:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: musiclover420]
    #25134578 -

Idk, i think America is America. And it will always do what America does. Trump or any other president is just a puppet of the system.  They're not really in charge and basically just take orders and act as a face/fall guy. I dont think there will be a ww3 at all. They'll probably continue fighting these small random wars in the mid east. You cant change the American system

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: musiclover420]
    #25134594 -

oh the deep state exists.



they lie like a two year old with a mouth full of crumbs that tells its parent it didnt eat any cookies.


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: sprinkles]
    #25134603 -

MagicMush123 said:
Idk, i think America is America. And it will always do what America does. Trump or any other president is just a puppet of the system.  They're not really in charge and basically just take orders and act as a face/fall guy. I dont think there will be a ww3 at all. They'll probably continue fighting these small random wars in the mid east. You cant change the American system



Presidents are figureheads to an extent, but they can have big impacts on policies as well as who is appointed.

And those appointees in turn can have big impacts in their respective areas.

Thanks to Trump, John Bolton is the National Security Advisor of the USA:

Quote:
Bolton has been called a "war hawk" and is an advocate for regime change in Iran and North Korea and has repeatedly called for the termination of the Iran deal.[19][20] He was a supporter of the Iraq War and continues to support his decision.[21] He has continuously supported military action and regime change in Syria, Libya, and Iran.



Then we have Betsy Devos trying to further defund public schools while funneling money into private religious schools, which her family is heavily invested in...

Presidents do make a difference believe it or not.

sprinkles said:
oh the deep state exists.



they lie like a two year old with a mouth full of crumbs that tells its parent it didnt eat any cookies.



So Trump is the deep state?

:rofl:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: musiclover420]
    #25134614 -

Lol its funny how most of these pro war mongers ended up being draft Dodgers. Its the epitome of irony

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: MagicMush123]
    #25134627 -

MagicMush123 said:
Lol its funny how most of these pro war mongers ended up being draft Dodgers. Its the epitome of irony



Yup, Ted Nugent is another example. He's actually on the NRA board I believe as well and tries to act all patriotic.

Not sure if the story about him shitting his pants to avoid the draft is true or not, but it's hilarious either way :lol:

The story apparently stems from an old High Times interview where he might have just been making shit up, as he also said he smoked meth before his physical and he's (allegedly) anti drugs. But it seems pretty believable.

It makes sense when you think about it though. It's a lot easier to glorify war when you don't have to go through it yourself.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: MagicMush123]
    #25134659 -

MagicMush123 said:
Lol its funny how most of these pro war mongers ended up being draft Dodgers. Its the epitome of irony





HAHA that is funny.



@musiclover420 Jesus christ, do you know how to read?  learn to read and comprehend sentences, come back in 25 years. 



God damn I am so tired of having to explain everything to children who have no business here.  Plus also you all grew up having almost unlimited access to information.  I mean fuck, I had to go to a God damn library.  My generation seriously fucked up raising yours.


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: sprinkles]
    #25134676 -

Getting defensive much?

Taking after trump I see :wink:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: musiclover420]
    #25134766 -

musiclover420 said:
MagicMush123 said:
Lol its funny how most of these pro war mongers ended up being draft Dodgers. Its the epitome of irony



Yup, Ted Nugent is another example. He's actually on the NRA board I believe as well and tries to act all patriotic.

Not sure if the story about him shitting his pants to avoid the draft is true or not, but it's hilarious either way :lol:

The story apparently stems from an old High Times interview where he might have just been making shit up, as he also said he smoked meth before his physical and he's (allegedly) anti drugs. But it seems pretty believable.

It makes sense when you think about it though. It's a lot easier to glorify war when you don't have to go through it yourself.



Thanks for info about ted, i was unaware.
And you brought up an excellent point. Only someone who has not been to war can advocate for. They didn't experience the horrors of war.
I don't know anyone who has been to war and would encourage you to join. Both my grandfathers served in rhe army and they both would NEVER talk about it. They just wanted to forget what they saw and experienced

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* WHAT AN IDIOT-Ted Nugent speaks to kids about drugs
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
carbonhoots 7,659 80 11/11/03 04:09 PM
by enimatpyrt
* Bush dodgers carbonhoots 1,105 16 12/24/04 12:00 PM
by Seuss
* Groundbreaking New 9/11 Film "September Clues"
( 1 2 3 all )
cb_brooklyn 5,627 57 07/19/10 08:00 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Donald Trump for President
( 1 2 all )
mm. 4,008 23 03/04/16 02:51 PM
by 2500 ug. Club
* Donald Trump: Mideast Explosion Could Destroy OPEC lonestar2004 1,357 14 02/01/11 03:17 PM
by zappaisgod
* this may have been posted already... ? Anonymous 2,026 16 05/25/02 12:15 AM
by nugsarenice
* political trump card afoaf 898 6 12/03/03 03:02 PM
by Rono
* White house corrospondence dinner and Seth Mirers and Trump. timelapses 709 4 05/02/11 06:47 PM
by timelapses

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
1,763 topic views. 0 members, 9 guests and 18 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.