Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25132199 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
starfire_xes said:
Can you see that FAL?  He is colluded with russia and Putin's tool or Trump is going after the Russians.



Of course I see it.  I've been saying this since Trump started fucking with Russia a loooong time ago.  :smirk:



:awesomenod:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: musiclover420]
    #25132219 -

musiclover420 said:
starfire_xes said:
musiclover420 said:
:youseethisshit:

MagicMush123 said:
You seem pretty focused on identity politics



And you guys defending Trump seem very focused on sidestepping any issues :shrug:

You asked me how Trump is racist, I provided several examples and you just ignored them with a strawman. Classic :facepalm3:



WHO SAID STRAWMAN?  I SAID your argument is a logic fallacy.  Maybe you should find the logical fallacy if you are smart.



If you look you'll see that wasn't a reply to you... Though you were the one who asked how he was racist.

If you are so smart explain what about this is a logical fallacy?

Trump, and his family, have a decades long history of racism. There's no logical fallacy with seeing all the evidence and calling him out for it...

If anything I think denying his racism would be the logical fallacy :shrug:

Quote:
logical fallacy
n. A fallacy; a clearly defined error in reasoning used to support or refute an argument, excluding simple unintended mistakes.



So what exactly is the error in reasoning with Trump being racist?

Here's another classic example of Trump being racist:

Donald Trump and the Central Park Five: the racially charged rise of a demagogue

If you haven't heard of it, 5 young black men were charged with a crime they didn't commit. Trump called for the return of the death penalty so they could be executed, even after all 5 were proven innocent and the actual criminal was caught Trump never apologized or took back his statements. Hell he even paid for a full page Newspaper add calling for them to be executed... Strange how he never went to the same lengths for any violent white people actually proven to be guilty.



So hes a racist because he pardoned a rogue sheriff who was targeting latinos in a border state, that was suffering an epidemic of illegal border crossings.
And  because a woman was savagely raped and he called for the death penalty? It didn't matter that they were black, it was just because it was a heinous crime. If they were white, his reaction would have been the same. And once they were cleared, why would he go out of way and to say anything? Your own article even said
"I think he got angry when he saw what happened to that woman, and I think he reacted to it,” she said of the Central Park jogger case. “I think we were all horrified at what happened. I think everybody basically supported Donald. I don’t think he was trying to be racist – I think he was trying to be a proponent of law and order."
So theres the evidence that he a racist. Seems like shitty evidence based on identity politics :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: musiclover420]
    #25132227 -

Fallacy of composition


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: starfire_xes] * 1
    #25132288 -

starfire_xes said:
All you people want TRUMP Impeached for what:  Because you hate him because he is a 'criminal', he is 'crazy', and other he has been characterized flaws

OR

You don't like his policies.

Whining and bitch all about his personal flaws, or you are butthurt and you don't like his policies, so what have a duly elected president thrown out because HE WON and YOU DO LIKE HIS POLICIES.

"OH, GODDAMN IT, Hillary got the popular vote and should have won...'

Lets hear more whining and bitching about Trump.



At this point, impeachment is a far off dream.

What I would like to see is Muller’s investigation seen to completion and his reports submitted.

I would like to see the FBI investigation into Cohen through.

If they turn up nothing, then perhaps Trump is just a shit President who made himself into a sitting duck in the first year of his first term. In which case the ballot box will impeach him in 2020.

There’s still no fire, but the smoke is blinding. Clinton and Reagan had nothing on Trump when it came to scandal. Doesn’t mean Trump will fall because of scandal... but his odds look grim with each passing day.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: Rose] * 2
    #25132582 -

To me, the simple fact that seemingly intelligent people think that Trump is a complete moron blows my mind. Especially because these same people are nowhere near his accomplishment in every parts of life, whether it's family, social connection, wealth, notoriety and incredible achievements.

The fact that these people completely disregard all of this and call him moron is insane...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: Patlal]
    #25132685 -

Patlal said:
To me, the simple fact that seemingly intelligent people think that Trump is a complete moron blows my mind. Especially because these same people are nowhere near his accomplishment in every parts of life, whether it's family, social connection, wealth, notoriety and incredible achievements.

The fact that these people completely disregard all of this and call him moron is insane...



They're obviously very jealous of his wealth, power, wife, children and charisma because they don't share his ideology.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: qman]
    #25132746 -

If you believe the US is a meritocracy then you don't know much.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: Patlal]
    #25133009 -

Patlal said:
To me, the simple fact that seemingly intelligent people think that Trump is a complete moron blows my mind. Especially because these same people are nowhere near his accomplishment in every parts of life, whether it's family, social connection, wealth, notoriety and incredible achievements.

The fact that these people completely disregard all of this and call him moron is insane...



What accomplishments? I remember when he bankrupted virtually all of Atlantic City!


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: Rose]
    #25133063 -

Rose said:
There’s still no fire, but the smoke is blinding. Clinton and Reagan had nothing on Trump when it came to scandal. Doesn’t mean Trump will fall because of scandal... but his odds look grim with each passing day.



I would say that flooding the US with cocaine, perpetuating a crack epidemic, and then flooding prisons with your customers/victims is pretty comparable. Reagan and Clinton should both burn in fucking hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: Rose] * 1
    #25133083 -

Trump in AC was known for stiffing hundreds of small companies, employees and even law firms that had represented him.
Quote:
...In addition to the lawsuits, the review found more than 200 mechanic’s liens — filed by contractors and employees against Trump, his companies or his properties claiming they were owed money for their work — since the 1980s. The liens range from a $75,000 claim by a Plainview, N.Y., air conditioning and heating company to a $1 million claim from the president of a New York City real estate banking firm. On just one project, Trump’s Taj Mahal casino in Atlantic City, records released by the New Jersey Casino Control Commission in 1990 show that at least 253 subcontractors weren’t paid in full or on time, including workers who installed walls, chandeliers and plumbing....



https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
I remember ZIG (rip) fuckin' despised Hillary, but despised Trump 10 times worse,
because of all the crooked shit he pulled on his subcontractors and employees.



:liar: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: krypto2000]
    #25133085 -

We have had time after to piece those stories together.

Trump is 15 months in. Give him time.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: Rose]
    #25133092 -

10-20 in a federal prison


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: Patlal]
    #25133759 -

Patlal said:
To me, the simple fact that seemingly intelligent people think that Trump is a complete moron blows my mind. Especially because these same people are nowhere near his accomplishment in every parts of life, whether it's family, social connection, wealth, notoriety and incredible achievements.

The fact that these people completely disregard all of this and call him moron is insane...



Pretty easy when you get a "small loan of a million dollars" from daddy, and then get a massive inheritance.

Until he releases his tax info you shouldn't assume he's as successfully as he tries to act. He's had at least 4 bankruptcies, for all we know he's been losing money for years :lol:

Care to list some of his "incredible achievements" for us?...

:waitingpatiently:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #25133781 -

It's been said plenty of times before but if Trump put his money into an index fund he'd do better than he has, that is not success, he literally made less than if he did nothing at all; Paris Hilton is a better businessman than Trump. If he is so successful then why would ever major US bank refuse to loan him money? Surely that's an investment that would pay off, right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: krypto2000]
    #25133870 -

It always amazes me that no one ever talks about Trump's bad policy - but rather always some variant of
"Trump's a poo poo head"
"Is not"
"Is too!"


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25133892 -

He is a sitting duck with his own party in power. What policy?


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: Rose] * 2
    #25133913 -

Auserity.
Tax cuts.
Deregulation.
Decreasing transparency.
War.
More means testing for safety nets.
Ramping up nationalism/anti-immigrant sentiments.
War crimes.
Alienating global community
Denying climate change.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25134000 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
It always amazes me that no one ever talks about Trump's bad policy - but rather always some variant of
"Trump's a poo poo head"
"Is not"
"Is too!"



Has he actually done much to really talk about though? There's maybe 10 things that come to mind and there's not a whole lot to say that hasn't been said, as new things come/things change we do talk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25134008 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
It always amazes me that no one ever talks about Trump's bad policy - but rather always some variant of
"Trump's a poo poo head"
"Is not"
"Is too!"



Because they hate his character so much

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Give me a clue about TRUMP: [Re: krypto2000]
    #25134021 -

krypto2000 said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
It always amazes me that no one ever talks about Trump's bad policy - but rather always some variant of
"Trump's a poo poo head"
"Is not"
"Is too!"



Has he actually done much to really talk about though? There's maybe 10 things that come to mind and there's not a whole lot to say that hasn't been said, as new things come/things change we do talk.



:whathesaid:

He has a ton of controversial stances and very few real policies, but like everything else about him they change with his whims.

One day he's pro 2A, the next he says "take the guns first and due process second", only to once again reverse his stance :lol:

He has called for the legalization of drugs as well as the death penalty for dealers... Etc.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* WHAT AN IDIOT-Ted Nugent speaks to kids about drugs
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
carbonhoots 7,659 80 11/11/03 04:09 PM
by enimatpyrt
* Bush dodgers carbonhoots 1,105 16 12/24/04 12:00 PM
by Seuss
* Groundbreaking New 9/11 Film "September Clues"
( 1 2 3 all )
cb_brooklyn 5,627 57 07/19/10 08:00 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Donald Trump for President
( 1 2 all )
mm. 4,009 23 03/04/16 02:51 PM
by 2500 ug. Club
* Donald Trump: Mideast Explosion Could Destroy OPEC lonestar2004 1,357 14 02/01/11 03:17 PM
by zappaisgod
* this may have been posted already... ? Anonymous 2,026 16 05/25/02 12:15 AM
by nugsarenice
* political trump card afoaf 898 6 12/03/03 03:02 PM
by Rono
* White house corrospondence dinner and Seth Mirers and Trump. timelapses 709 4 05/02/11 06:47 PM
by timelapses

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
1,763 topic views. 3 members, 29 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.