Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

this may have been posted already... ?
    #622825 - 04/30/02 01:49 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I just started reading this forum a few weeks ago, so if this has already been posted I appologize...

-------
"During the interview, Mr. Kennedy let slip a frightening truth. FEMA sent the Urban Search and Rescue Team to New York City the night before the attacks occurred!!! Mr. Kennedy told Dan Rather, `We're currently one of the first teams that was deployed to support the City of New York in this disaster. We arrived on late Monday night and went right into action on Tuesday morning.' ...

"This seems to offer proof, directly from the mouth of a U.S. Government Official, that the Government knew an attack was going to happen. THEY ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN... "
------

We all know that the goverment knew the attack was going to happen,
but the was the first time I had actually heard something that backed it up... just wanted to share.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: this may have been posted already... ? [Re: Anonymous]
    #622833 - 04/30/02 02:05 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Do you have a source for this allegation? Who is this 'Mr. Kennedy'? Does Mr. Kennedy have a first name?

It sounds like if this is a true interview that someone goofed up the days the response took place. A simple brain fart, of the sort I have all the time when I refer to the wrong day. Today I called a girl named Ashley Amy by mistake. This doesn't mean it's a conspiracy to rename her, I just had a brain fart and called her by someone elses name... I've thought it was thursday when it was wednesday. It's easy to mix up names and dates... It's mildly embarassing but it happens...

Take care.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Invisiblesuperpimp
The boss of thefamily

Loc: Philadelphia/NYC
    #623011 - 04/30/02 08:38 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I have to agree with RG, the guy just fucked up his days. Let it go.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #623065 - 04/30/02 10:04 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Not everything in life is a conspiracy...The US did NOT know about the attack and to say otherwise without documented proof is just wrong

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: this may have been posted already... ? [Re: Innvertigo]
    #623107 - 04/30/02 10:49 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

The fbi has documented files about the investigation of the first world trade center bombing, that directly implicates them of knowing before the attacks. (They were investigating the same terrorists who did the attacks before the attacks!) They had proof of murder against one terrorist, but did not arrest him, becuase they were trying to trace his contacts back to Israel. For the public to asssume this happened again, is only natural since it happened before.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: this may have been posted already... ? [Re: nugsarenice]
    #623324 - 04/30/02 02:46 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

then i'm sure you have a source for your discovery then huh? I doubt it, nothing that you post is backed by any evidence whatsoever or knowledge for that matter.

stay in school.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Anonymous

#623511 - 04/30/02 07:31 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

ouch...

/me throws link to wolves and slowly steps out of political discussion.

http://www.newswatchmagazine.org/apr02/apr02.htm
(towards the bottom)

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #623744 - 05/01/02 01:12 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

The files are in that organization, what is it called, the Archives? Anways, there they have fbi files that reveal what I have stated. You can go look for yourself, becuase you have no evidence whatsoever to disagree with my statement. But I do have evidence. If you wish for me to personallly inform you , and take you to the archives to look over evidence, I will , at a very high price. Just send a pm!

P.s. Every state has a state archive, also, there is a national archive in our nation's capital!

I never started school master, only work, it's for the stupid people like myself. Smart people like yourself should do the research I do. Since that is your job, being a student.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#624017 - 05/01/02 12:04 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I appreciate the link, however it is an opinion article of Hal Turner stating that his evidence is Kennedy's slip up on the day....the Internet snags more conspiratorialists than any other medium....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineJust a Punk
Shithawk

Loc: Canada
    #642667 - 05/24/02 02:58 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

School is for fags.

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------
:B

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
FBI Was Warned of Sept. 11 Hijacker [Re: Innvertigo]
    #642708 - 05/24/02 04:03 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

>"Not everything in life is a conspiracy...The US did NOT know about the attack and to say otherwise without documented proof is just wrong"

Anybody know this guy?

His name is Aukai Collins.

I seen this guy on ABC News last night. He claims that he is publishing a book about how the FBI knew about one of the to be hijackers, that was living in America, and failed to act on the information.

Here is what ABC has reported:

FBI Was Warned
of Sept. 11 Hijacker
Informant Says He Provided
Facts About Phoenix Hijacker

May 23 ? A paid FBI informant told ABCNEWS that three years before Sept. 11, he began providing the FBI with information about a young Saudi who later flew a hijacked passenger plane into the Pentagon.

Aukai Collins, the informant, said he worked for the FBI for four years in Phoenix, monitoring the Arab and Islamic communities there. Hani Hanjour was the hijacker Collins claimed to have told the FBI about while Hanjour was in flight training in Phoenix.
Twenty hours after ABCNEWS first requested a response, the FBI issued an "emphatic denial" that Collins had told the agency anything about Hanjour, though FBI sources acknowledged that Collins had worked for them.

FBI Special Agent Ken Williams wrote a memo last July 10, urging FBI headquarters to investigate Arab students in flight schools nationwide ? and helped set off the furor over whether the attacks could have been prevented.

If Collins' claims are true, he would be another source who had advised the FBI to take a closer look at Phoenix, and maybe the first to identify a potential terrorist who later turned out to be one of the Sept. 11 hijackers

Collins said the FBI knew Hanjour lived in Phoenix, knew his exact address, his phone number and even what car he drove. "They knew everything about the guy," said Collins.

The FBI emphatically denies that Collins provided any information about Hanjour, but officials acknowledge they paid Collins for four years to monitor the Islamic and Arab communities of Phoenix because of his unusual background.

A self-styled Islamic holy warrior, Collins was born in the United States. After getting into trouble with police as a teenager, he says he found religion ? Islam ? and eventually went overseas to fight. In Chechnya, he lost his leg to a land mine.

Informant Says He Provided Basic Facts

Once in Phoenix, in 1996, the FBI asked Collins to focus on a group of young Arab men, many of whom were taking flying lessons, including Hanjour, Collins said.

"They drank alcohol, messed around with girls and stuff like that," Collins told ABCNEWS. "They all lived in an apartment together, Hani and the others."

Collins said he provided the FBI with basic facts and let the FBI take it from there.

"When I said there's this short, skinny Arab guy who's part of this crowd, drives such-and-such a car, I assumed that they would then, you know, start tracing him and see who his contacts were," he said.

FBI Never Saw Hijacker as Threat

The FBI in Phoenix either failed to monitor Hanjour's communications or Hanjour himself practiced extraordinary skill in hiding his intentions ? because the FBI never regarded him as a threat.

Much to the dismay of the FBI, Collins has written a book about his exploits. Soon to be published, it is titled My Jihad.

The FBI was not alone in failing to predict Hanjour and his group were dangerous.

"I can't figure it out either," said Collins, "how they went from their back yard to flying airplanes into buildings."

Congress cannot figure it out either, as it continues to demand answers from the FBI.

This report can be found here.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Edited by Jammer (05/24/02 10:50 PM)

Invisiblewingnutx

#643274 - 05/24/02 10:45 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Next you are going to deny that a black helicopter full of freemasons crashed into the pentagon. You must be in on it.

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: FBI Was Warned of Sept. 11 Hijacker [Re: Jammer]
    #643426 - 05/24/02 12:38 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

It's weird that they apply the term islam, or islamic militants to these Middle eastern people, it shows right there in their own reporting and investigating that these people were not of Islamic faith. Fact: People of Islam do not drink alcohol!

Not that people are unfarily stereotyping people of islam, islam has rather seen in increase in religious practitionars, expecially those chriistians, and catholics, switching over.

Anonymous

Re: FBI Was Warned of Sept. 11 Hijacker [Re: nugsarenice]
    #643662 - 05/24/02 02:52 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

It's weird that they apply the term islam, or islamic militants to these Middle eastern people, it shows right there in their own reporting and investigating that these people were not of Islamic faith. Fact: People of Islam do not drink alcohol!

Yes, and Christians never murdered Indians. I've known Catholic women who thought that abortion was a woman's right, yet they still referred to themselves as Catholic. What's you're point, that they're hypocrites like 90% of those who profess adherence to some organized religion?

OfflineJammer

Re: FBI Was Warned of Sept. 11 Hijacker [Re: ]
    #644170 - 05/24/02 10:24 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

>"Fact: People of Islam do not drink alcohol!"

Just out of curiousty, do very many Islam people smoke opium or hash?

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

OfflineJammer

FBI Probe Finds More Missed Clues (RE: 9-11) [Re: Innvertigo]
    #644174 - 05/24/02 10:46 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

>"Not everything in life is a conspiracy...The US did NOT know about the attack and to say otherwise without documented proof is just wrong"
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

This from CBS News:

FBI Probe Finds More Missed Clues

WASHINGTON, May 24, 2002

(CBS) An FBI whistle-blower alleges that FBI headquarters rewrote Minnesota agents' pre-Sept. 11 request for surveillance and search warrants for terrorism defendant Zacarias Moussaoui and removed important information before rejecting them, government officials said.

Agent Coleen Rowley wrote that the Minnesota agents became so frustrated by roadblocks erected by terrorism supervisors in Washington that they began to joke that FBI headquarters was becoming an "unwitting accomplice" to Osama bin Laden's efforts to attack the United States, the officials said.

As new details emerged about the letter Rowley wrote to FBI Director Robert Mueller, key members of Congress sought to extend her whistle-blower protections and encouraged more agents to come forward.

A joint panel of House and Senate members set the first hearings to examine what the government knew before Sept. 11 about terrorist threats and what mistakes it made.

"This (Rowley) letter documents exactly what headquarters knew and when, and how midlevel officials sabotaged the Moussaoui case before the attacks," Sen. Charles Grassley said Friday.

Officials familiar with Rowley's memo said she alleged that FBI headquarters terrorism supervisors rewrote the Minnesota office's warrant applications and affidavit and removed intelligence about Moussaoui before sending them to a legal office that then rejected them as insufficient.

She alleged that some of the revisions "downplayed" the significance of some intelligence linking Moussaoui to Islamic extremists, and blamed the changes on a flawed communication process.

"Obviously, verbal presentations are far more susceptible to mischaracterization or error," Rowley wrote in her 13-page letter, excerpts of which were obtained by The Associated Press.

The Minnesota office was concerned after arresting Moussaoui at a Minnesota flight school in August 2001 that he was seeking to hurt Americans and wanted to gather more information through national security and search warrants, including getting information off his computer.

Some of that information came from an associate of Moussaoui who told the FBI the flight student held extreme anti-American views. Other intelligence came from France linking Moussaoui to radical Islamic extremists in the region although not directly to al-Qaeda, officials said.

The officials, who spoke only on condition of anonymity, said Rowley identified the warrant revision process as flawed, particularly complaining that Minnesota was never consulted about the changes that were made before the warrant applications were forwarded to the offices that rejected them.

Officials said Rowley in other parts of the memo attacked the public explanations that Mueller and other FBI senior officials have offered about why the FBI failed to connect the dots before Sept. 11.

Rowley wrote she had come to the "sad realization" that officials had skewed facts in the post-Sept. 11 accounts and were trying to "circle the wagons" to protect FBI headquarters from embarrassing disclosures.

She also criticized the culture of Washington headquarters, saying FBI higher-ups were too concerned with "petty politics" and too afraid to make tough decisions that could affect their career ascensions, the officials said.

"There were statements indicating that she felt that the higher-echelon leadership in the FBI had had a pattern of submerging what they considered to be critical comment,'' Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Bob Graham said.

Graham said the letter, which has been classified secret by the FBI in eight places, was "very serious" and that he anticipated investigators would look at the cultures inside the intelligence agencies.

Grassley, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said Rowley's letter alarmed him.

"If FBI headquarters is still handling terrorism information like it handled the Moussaoui case, we're in grave danger. This was worse than dropping the ball," he said in a statement urging the FBI to declassify the letter.

Several times, Rowley complained in the letter that Minnesota had never been told of a separate memo written in July by a Phoenix FBI agent warning that Arab pilots in Arizona with ties to radical Muslims were training at flight schools.

FBI officials have repeatedly said the agency failed to connect the two matters before Sept. 11.

CBS News Correspondent Jim Stewart reports the FBI confirmed Friday that for a critical period stretching from the middle of July, when the first warning memo appeared, to just before Sept. 11, the FBI unit responsible for tracking Osama bin Laden did not have a permanent unit chief.

Rowley emerged as a central figure this week after authoring a letter Tuesday to Mueller and senators alleging FBI headquarters erected a "roadblock" to the efforts to prove before Sept. 11 that Moussaoui was a terrorist.

After the attacks, Moussaoui was charged as the lone accomplice so far to bin Laden and the hijackers.

Graham and Rep. Porter Goss, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, who are heading Congress' inquiry into U.S. intelligence and the attacks, said their first hearing will take place June 4 but will be closed to the public so they can discuss classified intelligence sources.

The committees' investigation is examining the U.S. intelligence response to terrorism since 1985, as well as looking into specific information that might have pointed to the Sept. 11 attacks.

Check out this new CBS Story - here.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Edited by Jammer (05/25/02 12:05 AM)

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: FBI Was Warned of Sept. 11 Hijacker [Re: Jammer]
    #644210 - 05/25/02 12:15 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I think they do smoke opium and hash, those are native plants to their area right?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale