Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Morning Glory Trip Advice
    #25100490 -

So last year before Hurricane Harvey I was going to grow my own Morning Glories and eat my yield of seeds. Harvey had other plans for the vines and killed them all.
So this year I decided to trust an online vendor, "The Dirty Gardner" and purchase some Heavenly Blues that are Untreated. 4,500 seeds for 10 bucks ain't a bad deal. I intend on planting more, but I also plan on ingesting some too! The recent reviews on Amazon.com seemed rather positive, people who "planted a couple hundred seeds in their garden and enjoyed it" The internets grand isn't it?

So I'm looking for advice from people who have had some experience with LSA, specifically with Morning Glories. I'm getting a lot of varying information about dosage, effects, etc.
My plan is to fast for a day, and start out with 250-300 seeds, and either find a way to grind them up and eat that, or go through the tedious process of chewing them all thoroughly. No extractions. I intend on dosing at night, either outside under a tree, or in silent darkness in my room.
I'm prepared for the nausea/vomiting involved and some possible limb discomfort from vasoconstriction. I kind of like the idea of paying your dues for the experience.

Does this all sound good so far? Should I prepare for anything else? And how should I approach this plant? I'm trying to do it with as much respect as possible. Overall I want to hear about some personal experiences in relation to what I'm attempting to undergo. Dosages, settings, side effects, the trip itself, you get the idea.
From what I've read and listened to, it seems that when people are serious about their trip, it tends to work well for them. As opposed to the folks who end up having bad trips and lots of physical discomfort in their attempt to "get fucked up" or get high and watch some tv.
So where's all the LSA takers? Let's hear it.


--------------------
:leaf:LET'S REVIVE THE GROWERY!:leaf:

Texas Honey Badger said:
Flea is the only one that can say nigger


.-- .... .- - / .... .- - .... / --. --- -.. / .-- .-. --- ..- --. .... -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Trip Advice [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #25100499 -

I'm going to post this in "the psychedelic experience", because I know there's quite a few more people that frequent that forum and I'm hoping for some answers. I hope that's not frowned upon. If it is, the thread will be buried soon enough anyway. Apologies in advance.


--------------------
:leaf:LET'S REVIVE THE GROWERY!:leaf:

Texas Honey Badger said:
Flea is the only one that can say nigger


.-- .... .- - / .... .- - .... / --. --- -.. / .-- .-. --- ..- --. .... -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Trip Advice [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #25100646 -

I tripped on morning glories as my first psychedelic experience like 6 years ago. It went very bad. See this thread for a few laughs.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15893043/page/169

Now, I can tell you what I did wrong. First of all, I underestimated morning glory seeds. They are, in reality, a potent psychedelic. I guess I wouldnt expect anything like ego death from a reasonable dose, but don't take the trip lightly, as you seem to he aware of. set and setting is very important as always.

One thing I will warn you of that personally happened to me. I had perfect vision before taking morning glory seeds. I woke up with blurry vision and it never went away, I've had to wear glasses ever since. However, Ive never heard of anyone else experiencing this :shrug:

Expect a VERY intense body load. its bad. In my opinion so bad it makes the trip not even worth it.

With an online vendor, I'm not sure if this part is necessary, but wash the seeds with distilled water, because ive heard they may contain pestocides.

But it sounds like you are all good, goodluck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Trip Advice [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25100684 -

you had me intrigued until the diminished vision part. that would suck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Trip Advice [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #25100691 -

Honestly, I don't think its common as I can't find anything at all online about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Trip Advice [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25100698 -

How old were you at the time of your trip?


--------------------
:leaf:LET'S REVIVE THE GROWERY!:leaf:

Texas Honey Badger said:
Flea is the only one that can say nigger


.-- .... .- - / .... .- - .... / --. --- -.. / .-- .-. --- ..- --. .... -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Trip Advice [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #25100702 -

Not old enough to be tripping :lol:

Im 20 now :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Trip Advice [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #25100918 -

I read its the daytime version of lsd, remember its very similar to lsd.
Tap water an light destroy lsa.

Id suggest looking at cold water extraction to avoid the shit that will make u regret eating them.


--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Trip Advice [Re: LemurLemur]
    #25100932 -

LemurLemur said:
I read its the daytime version of lsd, remember its very similar to lsd.
Tap water an light destroy lsa.

Id suggest looking at cold water extraction to avoid the shit that will make u regret eating them.



LSA is great at night too, though you probably didn't meant that literally :lol:

I took HBWR a few times before concerts, and biking home afterwards at night I could practically see in the dark. Might have been a bright moon partially but my eyes seemed very sensitive to light.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Trip Advice [Re: musiclover420]
    #25100967 -

Hhmm maybe thats why that guy likes it so much in daylight:strokebeard3:

How much is to much with both seeds?


--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Trip Advice [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25101020 -

I've experienced the blurry vision , I had 10 grams once of possibly treated seeds and there were some changes that never left


--------------------

The really important facts were that spatial relationships had ceased to matter very much and that my mind was perceiving the world in terms of other than spatial categories. At ordinary times the eye concerns itself with such problems as where? — how far? — how situated in relation to what? In the mescaline experience the implied questions to which the eye responds are of another order. Place and distance cease to be of much interest. The mind does its perceiving in terms of intensity of existence, profundity of significance, relationships within a pattern."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Trip Advice [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #25101023 -

There is a good tek on the nexus site worth checking out

I say this because the nausea is horrible , I've eaten from 100 to 1000 seeds just crushed on an empty stomach many times in high school

Good trips but good puking too

Defatting those wonderful gems is well worth the time and you will enjoy yourself way more ,

I personally will never eat them without extraction ever again because of the ease of extraction and the level of discomfort it saves me from


--------------------

The really important facts were that spatial relationships had ceased to matter very much and that my mind was perceiving the world in terms of other than spatial categories. At ordinary times the eye concerns itself with such problems as where? — how far? — how situated in relation to what? In the mescaline experience the implied questions to which the eye responds are of another order. Place and distance cease to be of much interest. The mind does its perceiving in terms of intensity of existence, profundity of significance, relationships within a pattern."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Trip Advice [Re: LemurLemur]
    #25101037 -

LemurLemur said:
How much is to much with both seeds?



Pretty sure it varies a lot with both, people usually go by weight with MG as it takes a lot. There are also at least 3-5-10 active varieties of morning glory, so the alkaloid content could vary aside from just potency.

But HBWR can be very potent, I've seen reports of 10-20 seeds being too much or causing nausea or weird side effects as lysergamides sometimes do.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Trip Advice [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #25101269 -

My advice to you is drop the seeds and find you a mush or lsd connect.


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Trip Advice [Re: Ferrum]
    #25101381 -

Ferrum said:
I've experienced the blurry vision , I had 10 grams once of possibly treated seeds and there were some changes that never left



Well there you go, its not only me. Permanent vision damage is as good a reason as any to not use morning glory seeds Imo. Its was probably something that was on Ferrums/my seeds like pestocides that caused the blurry vision, but apparently it happens pretty often. I personally washed the fuck out of my seeds before eating them and I guess I didn't get it all off. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Trip Advice [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25101872 -

It doesn't sound like its a "pretty often" occurrence. I'm beginning to think y'all either ingested seeds that were indeed treated to some degree or just never realized that your vision was already blurry until the trip. I'll be honest 14 year olds aren't then best trip advisors, whether you're twenty now or not. I'm not familiar with ferrum here, but I think I'm gonna wait for some more responses.


--------------------
:leaf:LET'S REVIVE THE GROWERY!:leaf:

Texas Honey Badger said:
Flea is the only one that can say nigger


.-- .... .- - / .... .- - .... / --. --- -.. / .-- .-. --- ..- --. .... -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Trip Advice [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #25102257 -

Fleabag Friend said:
I'm beginning to think y'all either ingested seeds that were indeed treated to some degree or just never realized that your vision was already blurry until the trip.



Yeah the seeds were certainly treated with something. My vision was fine before the trip though, so I have no doubt whatever it was treated with caused it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Trip Advice [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25102265 -

Its also possible it caused some weird form of HPPD I guess, but I'm more inclined to say they were treated seeds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Trip Advice [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25102373 -

xbloodwhipx said:
Its also possible it caused some weird form of HPPD I guess, but I'm more inclined to say they were treated seeds.



How high of a dose did you take? If it was enough to overload your brain that could explain the HPPD.

Never heard of MG causing blurry vision though. Drugs can do weird things to vision IME but it's always temporary aside from HPPD type symptoms (which also seem to be semi temporary once you sober up)


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Trip Advice [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #25102446 -

I took morning glory seeds and HBWR seeds on a number of occasions when I was younger but not high doses. 4-8 seeds with HBWR and ~100 with morning glory. I always got a lot of nausea with both and the taste really started to repulse me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mass Shroomery trip!
( 1 2 3 all )
Purple_Voyage 6,276 44 02/23/03 05:24 PM
by Dogomush
* Last night's trip changed my life SoulSurfer 2,436 13 11/26/03 01:57 PM
by Ripple
* my first cubie trip
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,612 25 09/28/03 07:27 PM
by blackroselove
* tripping with my girlfrind mrDylan 1,588 17 05/05/17 07:54 AM
by Cujllickduo
* Vision problems? LoverofEarth 999 6 12/08/02 04:07 PM
by LoverofEarth
* Tripping on weed
( 1 2 all )
Rob_K 6,128 23 05/20/03 04:49 AM
by kykeon
* Tripping tonight need info on hbwr....how to? UncleMike 1,201 13 09/14/03 09:05 PM
by Buddrow
* Tripping in Dreams
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 6,041 32 10/09/20 07:00 AM
by Shroomhunts

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
722 topic views. 6 members, 6 guests and 113 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.