Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
why is google using an image of Hitler in their search engine?
    #25079875 -



:confused2:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why is google using an image of Hitler in their search engine? [Re: CrAcKbAbY] * 3
    #25079885 -

Guillermo Haro
Mexican astronomer


If you had a brain you would just click on it and see its not Hitler!

Edited by etuHad4 (03/21/18 11:49 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why is google using an image of Hitler in their search engine? [Re: CrAcKbAbY] * 2
    #25079887 -

Its just a Cosmic Coincidence.

:awehigh:


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why is google using an image of Hitler in their search engine? [Re: etuHad4] * 1
    #25079898 -

etuHad4 said:
Guillermo Haro
Mexican astronomer


If you had a brain you would just click on it and see its not Hitler!




nah that's Hitler I tell you! :crankey:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why is google using an image of Hitler in their search engine? [Re: CrAcKbAbY] * 2
    #25080120 -

Hitler had a much narrower mustache. And no glasses I'm pretty sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why is google using an image of Hitler in their search engine? [Re: psi]
    #25080136 -

it could have been pre-meth hitler :crankey:


seriously tho, nobody at google thought this might be a bad design to go with? 
It pretty much looks like Hitler from beyond the grave, eerily hovering amongst the stars.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why is google using an image of Hitler in their search engine? [Re: CrAcKbAbY] * 4
    #25080207 -

Hitler was a good man because he killed Hitler

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why is google using an image of Hitler in their search engine? [Re: LightningT] * 8
    #25080213 -

:resignednonacceptance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why is google using an image of Hitler in their search engine? [Re: LightningT]
    #25080935 -

LightningT said:
Hitler was a good man because he killed Hitler



:canthelpbutlaugh:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why is google using an image of Hitler in their search engine? [Re: CrAcKbAbY] * 2
    #25080993 -

crackbaby said:
it could have been pre-meth hitler :crankey:


seriously tho, nobody at google thought this might be a bad design to go with? 
It pretty much looks like Hitler from beyond the grave, eerily hovering amongst the stars.



I don't think I would have thought hitler without someone pointing it out, and I still don't see it really :shrug:

Makes me think of Tesla if anyone:



Though he didn't have glasses, but the face and stash match up much better.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why is google using an image of Hitler in their search engine? [Re: musiclover420]
    #25081066 -

A lot ov people had a resemblance to Hitler.  Even the history channel was once duped into believing that a picture ov Moe Howard from 'The Three Stooges' was an older Hitler in Argentina once.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why is google using an image of Hitler in their search engine? [Re: lavod]
    #25081094 -

Haha that does totally look like Hitler.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why is google using an image of Hitler in their search engine? [Re: Enjoywho] * 1
    #25081143 -

Because Google is a socialist, anti freedom, shill just like Hitler! :awehigh:


--------------------
:heart:
Check out my Odysee Channel!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why is google using an image of Hitler in their search engine? [Re: LightningT] * 2
    #25081402 -

:wtfsonic:

Edited by Mad_Larkin (03/02/23 09:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why is google using an image of Hitler in their search engine? [Re: Mad_Larkin] * 1
    #25081543 -

Definitely not cool :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why is google using an image of Hitler in their search engine? [Re: LightningT] * 1
    #25082491 -

LightningT said:
Hitler was a good man because he killed Hitler



ive been seeing some documentaries pointing out that Hitler didnt kill himself. He may have fled and changed his name and lived out his days in another location

There was a skull with a bullet hole that was long considered to be the skull of Hitler, but some tests proved that the skull was actually a woman's skull


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why is google using an image of Hitler in their search engine? [Re: trees] * 3
    #25082540 -

Hitler was transgender.


--------------------

A Man Must Learn To Sail In All Winds.:bliss: RIP ModestMouse & Big Worm:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why is google using an image of Hitler in their search engine? [Re: BattyKoda] * 3
    #25083492 -

:lol:


Wrong moustache, Hitler did not wear glasses, or at least not in public or in any of his photos.

And yes, I agree that Hitler did not in fact kill himself, but that joke was pretty funny.

It's well known that he fled to South America and died there of old age. My Oma and Opa claim to have eaten at a restaurant in a German town in Brazil where it was claimed that Hitler frequented there after the war. They also claim to have visited his supposed grave site also in Brazil. There is some truth to this I know, but he basically vanished from society after he fled Germany and all of this is rumour and speculation, but can very much be true.

Anyways, it's also well known that he was very sick towards the end of the war and couldn't possibly have lived much longer after he went to South America. I just wonder if he managed to score drugs there, since he was basically a junkie with his personal doctor feeding him all sorts of stuff that some people on this board would love to have :lol:

I wonder if possible withdrawal from that concoction of drugs could have sped up his dying process along with his illness(es)?


--------------------
What's the crime if I snort a line, smoke, toke shoot it up all at the same time?



SunnyD said:
Definitely have more respect for sheekle than I do for unjust laws

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why is google using an image of Hitler in their search engine? [Re: Canadian Jesus]
    #25084287 -

Could be the case I guess. For sure a number of high ranking Nazis did escape to South America after the war.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why is google using an image of Hitler in their search engine? [Re: psi] * 2
    #25084381 -

most of them ended up working for the US postal service

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Search engines AnnoA 2,319 18 05/26/05 10:09 AM
by Anno
* Google broken? blink 825 9 07/26/04 02:46 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* I hate Georgia Tech, I hate engineering, and I hate my major freddurgan 16,741 13 09/06/04 01:45 AM
by lovelight
* Google yourself
( 1 2 3 all )
Edame 4,913 40 04/26/03 10:05 PM
by Stubaby
* Type "miserable failure" in google search and press "lucky" Dogomush 1,751 11 12/11/03 09:03 PM
by mntlfngrs
* Fellow Americans - Police Road Blocks - Mandatory Searches?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Silven 11,641 80 11/25/04 08:05 PM
by Prisoner#1
* More giant Buddha images from a day off of shrooming mjshroomer 1,600 11 08/24/04 04:21 AM
by mjshroomer
* 11 per cent of the British believed Hitler did not exist
( 1 2 all )
Annom 5,839 34 04/04/22 07:14 PM
by Amanita86

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,186 topic views. 3 members, 10 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.