Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Stresssssss
    #25068437 -

I need a healthy way of taking my mind off shit dude. I’m so stressed out. I always used to smoke weed. I quit 6 months ago. And I’m getting into the habit of drinking stress away but that’s retarded.  I tried video games and they just don’t take my mind far enough from the bullshit.  Ideallly removing the shit stressing me out would be the best. But I can’t always do that. Learning how to not let things totally engulf me would be sweet too. But idk how.  I’ve been doing good monitoring the self talk in my head. But today things have reached a breaking point and I just want to say fuck life and give up. It’s noon and I’ve flirted with the idea of getting out the liquor already. 


What helps you with stress?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stresssssss [Re: NOUS333]
    #25068443 -

Discipline.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stresssssss [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #25068470 -

I know the feeling.  I walked out of a job and completely changed my life because of stress.  Gave up drinking.... very tough.  Toke occasionally... not every day.  Eat healthy... 10min of Yoga every morning.  Listen to Sam Harris... he teaches a great method for meditation.  It quiets the mind and teaches you how to live as if you are watching life as a movie.  You step back and quit internalizing all the garbage that gets thrown at you.  Then slowly you feel peace.  It take discipline but the little successes build up and make a big impact.  That's what works for me.  I'm wound tight....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stresssssss [Re: hudb]
    #25068483 -

Even two beers and I notice I want to reach for it in the days after when things get rough.

Weed doesn't really help stress for me.  It did help protect me from a lot of causing more stress.  But it does nothing at all for people that caused me problems.

What could go wrong watching TV smoking a bowl?  Not too damn much!

Life throws bad days.  Drinking does not make it go away.  It offers a temporary perspective which is not always better.  It sucks to go spending money on it unless it's a rare occasion.  Don't let it be too common!


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stresssssss [Re: Morel Guy]
    #25068509 -

Making progress. If I am stressed it is usually about something I can do something to change. Making progress towards changing it reduces stress. Avoiding it increases stress.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stresssssss [Re: morrowasted]
    #25068525 -

morrowasted said:
Making progress. If I am stressed it is usually about something I can do something to change. Making progress towards changing it reduces stress. Avoiding it increases stress.



I’m stressed about a lot of things I can’t change. They are like irritating post it notes stuck in my mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stresssssss [Re: morrowasted] * 1
    #25068528 -

Meditation, weed and some good literature works for me:smile: and trust me i used to stress out A LOT:smile:.

Meditate, smoke and read this, it will help you to focus to live NOW and to stop stressing out for things that are not happening (or even that will never happen in the future).



:peace::sun:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stresssssss [Re: ADCC420]
    #25068545 -

There is also a power of being negative.  Knowing that now is not good for the mind/body.

Some are at their best then.  Nothing else to lose as the saying goes.

It's just hard if you are homeless and starving and hardly any clothes. Then now gets pretty schizo for me to compensate not facing the harshness and true negativity of the situation.

Mental cognition decline makes things very difficult.

Some are just more proactive about thinking they can out run death and losing it all, forever.  America was built on that notion alone.  I find it leads to some very bad behaviors.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stresssssss [Re: Morel Guy]
    #25068914 -

It’s just so much more than thoughts for me. My face hurts, I feel like I’ve ran a marathon when I haven’t done shit, it’s like my body is just caving. Hard to put mind over matter and push through

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stresssssss [Re: NOUS333]
    #25069243 -

What’s causing the stress?  Can you give a few examples?

Exercise and sex does the trick for me.

My greatest source of stress comes from my job. But as long as I stay on top of what I’m supposed to be doing, it usually keeps the stress at bay.  When I get backed up on deadlines or start procrastinating, that’s when the stress hits.  It even haunts me in my dreams. It’ll be the last thing on my mind when I go to bed and the first thing on my mind when I wake up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stresssssss [Re: DustyBottoms]
    #25069404 -

DustyBottoms said:
What’s causing the stress?  Can you give a few examples?

Exercise and sex does the trick for me.

My greatest source of stress comes from my job. But as long as I stay on top of what I’m supposed to be doing, it usually keeps the stress at bay.  When I get backed up on deadlines or start procrastinating, that’s when the stress hits.  It even haunts me in my dreams. It’ll be the last thing on my mind when I go to bed and the first thing on my mind when I wake up.



I thought I was handling it all pretty well until today. I started looking up stuff online and realized I probably made a claim I shouldn’t have on a w4 form for my new job, only person I have in my life to ask for help is my mom so I ask her and she said no mistake and I’m fine. But I knew it was mistake and my research was saying I could owe irs tons of money if not corrected she continued telling me I’m wrong and everything’s fine and then after me sending her more info over and over she said I should fix it and I’m wrong.      That’s when I felt myself lose control.  It’s partly to do with me fucking up and not knowing enough about tax stuff but was also because this is a reoccurring feeling I have of not having anyone in my life to help me help myself and not knowing where to turn to feeling lost without a paddle and on top of that. Almost betrayed or something I don’t want to say neglected idk If that’s right word but it feels shitty my own mom is so careless that she just didn’t care about the consequences I would of faced she just cared about giving me a quick answer that felt right to her and got rid of me quickly. 

Shit just builds up like emotions man even though I requested a new form and corrected it today I still have worry in back of my mind that I fucked other stuff up. And I’ll just never know till too late.

On top of all that I left one job today went to my second shittier one and last time I was at this job I was supposed to be doing 2 hrs contract work it took 45 min and the place I was sent had no materials I needed which my employer said they would. The people had no idea who my employer was or why I was there. And today I show up and there’s no manager no real authority nothing, there was absolutely not one thing I needed which was supposed to be there and instead of getting paid for an hour or 2 I was in and out in 25 minutes. So these fuck sticks, in my mind, owe me about two tanks of gas and I just want to tell them I can no longer play this game with them. I’ve spent more money working for them than I’ve made all just trying to be a person of good character.

There’s a lot of other things that have me stressed but they are only a problem right now because I feel overwhelmed and unable to compartamentalize all the different issues and make mental notes about how I plan to tackle them.  I feel like I’m bound to fuck myself because this stress will show in how I carry myself at new job where I have to be very happy go lucky and shit and on the inside I’m miserable. I stopped abusing Xanax and shit like Kratom 6 months ago when I quit weed and today something just broke like a dam inside of me and the urge to just emmerse myself in my old ways came flooding in.

I’m losing a grip on all the little things I’ve been telling myself that helped me get off of everything and build better habits they are just getting overshadowed by the stress and worry and I can’t tell what’s anxiety and stupid fears about future I can disregard and what is it that I really need to worry about.

I live alone I have no friends close by and no one to talk to. I live in my head. And it’s taking its toll. I feel like a burden to any friends I reach out to in texts cause it’s always the same shit. Me just bitching about a job or dumb shit I’m dealing with in an attempt to just have a conversation with another living thing.

I wish I had a female in my life but if I did I’d probably be asking for sex way too much just to deal with shit and run them off eventually. Or their shit would just add to my stress.

I just wish I had a healthy escape. If I had that, just a few hours of doing something I enjoy every day or other day even a few times a week it would make all the bullshit seem worth it. And if not atleast id have a balance that would keep me from wanting to run to any possible relief like alcohol or Xanax or just being a dick and taking it all out on people around me
I go for a long walk daily. Try to stick to a cleaning schedule around the house but this isn’t enough.


Sorry if that was just a huge pointless vent. But there it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stresssssss [Re: NOUS333]
    #25069417 -

I've got a 100 lb Everlast heavy bag that i use for working out  :boxing:

You can really get out a lot of aggression with one of these, throwing elbows, kicks, and knees along with punches, and it can provide a very good full body workout.  You just need to take care not to break any bones in your hand or wrist by using hand wraps.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stresssssss [Re: NOUS333]
    #25069440 -

There's nothing to do, until you know/are made known what to do. So...chill...don't fear the things you can't control, because there's nothing you could do about it and fearing it literally doesn't make sense...and once you know what to do, and are able to do it, you'll do it. Even the decision: "holy shit, I HAVE to do this now." either way it will not, and will happen, right on time.

Don't know if what I'm saying has any value, but I tried. AND THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME! ROOTY TOO TOO!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stresssssss [Re: remake]
    #25069717 -

Hey bud... your thoughts are out of control.  The Xanex booze and whatever else is getting to you.  I did the same thing.  On and off of Xanex especially really fucks with you.  The runaway emotions... right?  Meditation... willpower that stuff will not work until you get the chemical out.  Booze, all of it.  Get to baseline.... then if that doesn't work you might have to kill the emotions with a pill to retrain your brain to a positive state.  Then get off the pill again.  A long hard process but you may have a form of OCD.  Runaway thoughts that repeat over and over???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stresssssss [Re: NOUS333]
    #25069780 -

I guess jail time has helped though I tried a few times to hang myself but it taught me a lesson.  A zen lesson.  Anchor words.  Such as this one, endless patience.  Focus on that phrase, mind goes to emotions and breath.  And you see things as really vastly overrated in what one puts so much stress on in life.

For 3 hours at the dentist today, I just went to another place all from focus.  It takes practice yet all life lessons aren't easy, in fact the best are usually the hardest.  Yet the wisdom gained is valuable.  I imagined I was in a torture chair being tortured by the Russian Federation, lol.  Tied down, nothing I could do, and the time went by quickly for the most part.

Jail and psych wards, and so many drugs.  Yet I feel sane.  I could stare into a carpet at a psyche ward for an hour and see cartoon shapes playing things out in my mind.  When you have so much time not running to shit, fuck, work, eat, the mind looks in on itself yet of course their is much easier ways to go about enlightenment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stresssssss [Re: NOUS333]
    #25069783 -

WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED


--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stresssssss [Re: LemurLemur]
    #25069934 -

hudb said:
Hey bud... your thoughts are out of control.  The Xanex booze and whatever else is getting to you.  I did the same thing.  On and off of Xanex especially really fucks with you.  The runaway emotions... right?  Meditation... willpower that stuff will not work until you get the chemical out.  Booze, all of it.  Get to baseline.... then if that doesn't work you might have to kill the emotions with a pill to retrain your brain to a positive state.  Then get off the pill again.  A long hard process but you may have a form of OCD.  Runaway thoughts that repeat over and over???



Bruh I’m not on pills like that. Got off Xanax was on 4mg a day 6 months ago.  Never experienced withdrawals with the stuff ever before so I quit pretty easily within a week.  Now I’m just prescribed 10, 1 mg pills a month to take when I need it and I split them in half.  Idr what I said In my previous posts that made it sound like I’m on it hardcore but I’m really not, the stress lately though has me subconsciously just wanting to run back to out of control thoughtless use of it though and I’ve had to take one more than twice in a week which is a lot for me since I cut back.  I have been drinking too much, not shitfaced drunk or anything but just too frequently. About a shot or two a night or every other night.      I wasn’t fucked up or on anything when I typed all that shit, if it sounds like my thoughts are all over the place it’s just because they are right now. 

I don’t know what you mean by runaway emotions or runaway thoughts. I don’t normally have thoughts that repeat over and over.  Really I’m usuallly pretty good at handling my thoughts and gathering myself and keeping everything in check. It was just everything I mentioned adding up and overwhelming me. Worrying about tax shit and not knowing if I did it right and having no one to help me out really got to me the most.  I wanted to drink so I could just mindlessly watch tv or something...was just sitting on my couch with tv on trying to get my mind off the worry and hours went by and I had just been thinking the whole damn time and it got me nowhere.    I think I said earlier these worries and stresses stack up like emotions but I’m not dealing with any emotional issues that I’m consciously aware of, It’s just stress over things in life. 



Barnaby said:
I guess jail time has helped though I tried a few times to hang myself but it taught me a lesson.  A zen lesson.  Anchor words.  Such as this one, endless patience.  Focus on that phrase, mind goes to emotions and breath.  And you see things as really vastly overrated in what one puts so much stress on in life.

For 3 hours at the dentist today, I just went to another place all from focus.  It takes practice yet all life lessons aren't easy, in fact the best are usually the hardest.  Yet the wisdom gained is valuable.  I imagined I was in a torture chair being tortured by the Russian Federation, lol.  Tied down, nothing I could do, and the time went by quickly for the most part.

Jail and psych wards, and so many drugs.  Yet I feel sane.  I could stare into a carpet at a psyche ward for an hour and see cartoon shapes playing things out in my mind.  When you have so much time not running to shit, fuck, work, eat, the mind looks in on itself yet of course their is much easier ways to go about enlightenment.




Wtf is with me running into other ppl who have been to the dentist this week. I swear. I spent 3 hours  in the chair myself two days ago. Wasn’t very bad aside from the pain.

I think what you are saying is true about a lot of the shit we stress about. But owing the irs money instead of them owing you money at the end of the year isn’t an overrated stress in my book. That’s sort of a big deal to me at least and I don’t want to have to guess at this stuff for rest of my life.

I’m already over a lot of the other shit like the shitty second job. It’s not that big a deal for me to quit even though it’s stressful for me to think about.      Like I said before I just need a gd hobby.  Something healthy to do just to get my mind in a place where it can’t go over all these things I’m not really going to change right away and maybe it would even help me think more constructively about how to change them. I’m sure I could find a way to teach myself more about tax forms for example so this doesn’t happen again. 





LemurLemur said:
WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED



I wish I could smoke. Honestly there’s nothing more I want in life besides getting on a successful path.  I love weed.  It’s the only hobby I had and have that keeps me content with the mundane day to day life. I wish I had something else, that I didn’t have to keep a secret from people like coworkers and stuff. But even though I quit smoking, growing has remained a therapeutic hobby and stuff like harvesting and trimming and curing makes me feel useful/productive/busy in an enjoyable way. I might start smoking again once I feel stable with work and I’m sure there’s no chance of a drug test fucking my life up.  But even then I’m going to be cautious I don’t start using it as a crutch...which is easy to do and super easy to deny that your doing it when it comes to weed because it’s so benign.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stresssssss [Re: NOUS333]
    #25070856 -

Yoga and or meditation

Key is to be aware you have stressed out thoughts and not go through your day caught in that stressy mind loop.

When you start feeling stressed, take five and focus on bringing your breath down into your abdomen. Luckily we humans are wired in a way that bodily effects of mental processes also work the other way around

Stress raises your heartbeat and shortens your breaths whilst also bringing it up in the chest

Elongating your breaths and purposely breathing in your abdomen will therefore lower stress levels in the mind

Works with smiling too

Its difficult and this will take time and practice but success is almost guaranteed if you stick with it


--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stresssssss [Re: NOUS333]
    #25070976 -

NOUS333 said:
I need a healthy way of taking my mind off shit dude. I’m so stressed out. I always used to smoke weed. I quit 6 months ago. And I’m getting into the habit of drinking stress away but that’s retarded.  I tried video games and they just don’t take my mind far enough from the bullshit.  Ideallly removing the shit stressing me out would be the best. But I can’t always do that. Learning how to not let things totally engulf me would be sweet too. But idk how.  I’ve been doing good monitoring the self talk in my head. But today things have reached a breaking point and I just want to say fuck life and give up. It’s noon and I’ve flirted with the idea of getting out the liquor already. 


What helps you with stress?



Ok this is a work in progress, I am refining but the basic jist is there, needs better explaining but hopefully u can get what i mean...

A Speed Guide To Enlightenment
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Detox the Body
Cut out drugs, sugar, caffiene, alcohol and any negative and excessive foods.
Fast or cut down food to raw mimimum such as plain oatmeal for several days of bland foods - to reset the bodies craving/pleasure seeking mind
Change your diet to fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts and mushrooms
Eat medicinal plants, Probiotics, Drink aloe vera, shittake, enoki and lions mane mushrooms
Exorcise, Walk everyday or cycle somewhere at minimum, yoga
Remove digital / info addiction (phones, computers, newspapers) to reset the seeking mind
Stop the addiction to being emotionally triggered by negative or positive news stories or statements or words made by others.

Communication and Expression
Talk in a positive manner to at least 1 new person you do not know everyday
Never hold back when you feel you should say something but say it carefully
If you repress your thoughts they will manifest as negative energy in the body/mind
Express Yourself with a musical instrument, art, singing or any form
Communication and expression clears the thinking mind and releases negative energy from the body
Do not express anger or hate as this creates negative energy for yourself and others.
Be thoughtful and careful before expressing oneself to another.

Tame the Thinking mind
loops loopy
addiction to thinking
denial of desire, seeking mind always wants the next thing, deny this to increase your presence and raise awareness
The mind and body learns by association, one thought leads to another.
This is what causes compulsive behaviour, for example - if you smoke a cigarette after dinner, then when ever you eat you will notice the mind brings up
the thought of a cig after eating.  This is association, it is how the mind and memory works.
In order to break negative patterns of behaviour we are going to become aware of the thoughts when they arise and then DENY engaging in the activity.
This stops the compulsive action and thought from being re-enforced.
If you deny it enough eventually you will not even get the thought of the cigarette after dinner.
This is you training your own mind so that you can take control of your mind and body.
Many people do not realise that they are often acting completely unconsciously because they have never been taught to control association in the mind.
The more you give in to any compulsive thought or action, the more re-enforced that thought becomes.
The more you deny giving in to that action or allow the thought to pass the more it diminishes and will disappear completely.
Thankfulness and gratefulness, maybe this is just access to clean water and oatmeal,
gratefulness allows you to enjoy every moment, it curbs the relentless desire and false belief that happiness is around the corner

Thought Effects the Body
The thinking minds Connection to the pain body
collective thoughts are picked up by others and critical of oneself or others
thoughts create mental pain which manifest as emotional pain in the body
the pain body (is what we release when we sleep)
the cause of emotional pain is actually thought and this also leads to physical illness.


The Ego (a false sense of self)
the ego is identifying with thinking, it means you believe your thoughts are your identity
Dualism Paradigm
rich / poor
tall / short
good n bad
greater than
lesser than
this all comes in root from sexual desire, sexual competition leads to comparing yourself against potential competitors or mates, this behaviour is not useful (even in finding a mate)
all is a balance, all is equal, whenever you fall into a paradigm of dualism always take a step back and consider that both and or neither may be true,
do not pick a side to believe in at all, all it to be
stop imagining the past or future, not being present
Blameing others, blaming the self, do not think about the self or others at all,
Bigging up oneself, bigging up others egos
the ego (believing you are the thoughts is the cause of your suffering and others)
allow these thoughts to pass as they only serve to inflate the ego
the ego does not actually exist, it is simply a thought form or complex set of thoughts and beliefs
YOU are not the ego at all, you are the observer, the witness - consciousness


Identity
you are not collective (identity past / culture / country)
you are not your thoughts
many people imagine how other percieve them but this imagination is always incorrect,
you cannot second guess how you are percieved and try to create a fiction this always leads to sufering
Witness them as becoming aware of our thoughts allows them to pass
Awakening is the realisation that you are not your thoughts or ego
All you have to do is be
To be is without words or thoughts in the mind, it is not to try and act a character,
it is awareness, being here now, being present
the greatest illusion is seperation,
open your mind, we are all one species, one life, one planet, one universe, one consciousness or life energy flows through all
that is being, it is what we truely are.

Love and Hate
Egotistical love and unconditional love are very different things.  Egotistical love seeks a trophy.  Ego seeks to be lied too, too be told it is the most beautiful, the most desireable lover.
True love is unconditional and it is the fabric of consciousness.  Love your enemy as you do your partner.
This does not mean you go and hug a person who wishes to hit you as you will only get hit!
But forgive them for where they are on their individual journey.  This may be difficult to grasp at first but it is the truth.
It does not mean you do not defend yourself.  You are always capable of self defence should it be nessacery and you are under physical attack but do not be angered by or hate your attacker.
They are on their own path and likely are copying learnt behaviour as they were themselves attacked or taught that to attack others when young.
Try to forgive them for they know not what they do.
If you hate someone or are angry with someone then it is only you who is experiencing the hate and/or anger thus you are choosing to harm your own self.
Many try to concentrate their love and happiness into a object or their lover or the next bit of food or gaining motre money.
These are all illusions and false.
Happiness and love is now, it is the present
labels tend to define things into a duality and then they cannot be seen any more
you can think without words at all, experience, be. See that love is in everything.

Letting go atattchment
You cannot fight the world
You can only change yourself
Let go of your story of your past
Facing fear, guilt, shame, accept the self, accept life, accept death
Let go of dislike, of any hate or resentment or loss
Let go of atatchment to objects, money, people, lovers.
Camp a night alone in the wild or go on a lone wolf holiday and immerse in the culture to release all fear and ilusion of identity
Meditate everyday (eyes closed or in sunlight can help noobs)
Release all attatchment to fear, possesions, people, money, worry, future, past.

Belief
Build over time from the moment we born
often we take the beliefs of others
we can take on the beliefs of the collective identity (culture, race, family, teachers, jobs)
visit ant interact with a new culture
open you mind to release all beliefs
It is your beliefs that block you and lower your vibratinal frequency.
Beliefs are like blinkers, blinders or sun glasses that stop you seeing what is there.
Release all beliefs
negative beliefs often hamper new meditators, the inner voice can come in and say "this wont work" or something similar
remember beleifs are what block you!
Let go of everything and anything you believe in but allow your self to have faith in your self, in life
Have faith in the universe because you are it.

Meditation
Eyes closed / sensory deprivation help
Awareness of thought
Awareness of bodys Response
Awareness allows the diminishing
Become the observer of thought allow it to pass
You no longer identify the thoughts as your self (they are not)
Focus on Breath
Use Ryhmic Breathing, maintain focus
If thoughts arise you can use mantra
Believe in yourself (not ego just in life, in being here now) not any negative inner voice that may arise


Guided Meditation
Sit comfortably in Sunlight
Close eyes
Clear the thinking mind
Concentrate on the present moment
The mind may wander, thoughts return
Allow them to pass
The past is gone, the future does not exist
There is only the now
Become aware of the present moment, do not drift
Become aware of sounds
Aware of the body
Allow the body to relax
Feel your body
Imagine your inner self as light
Feel the vibration or frequency
Imagine that light brightening and growing
Expanding to cover everyone you love
Love your enemies love all of humanity
Love all life the animals, the insects
Love your self, your body, the bacteria, be one with all
Expand your light and expand it to cover your city
Love the earth, the galaxy, the Universe.
Allow your frequency to raise to its highest.
With practice you can connect to your higher self, the one consciousness.

Daily Practise
Play a a simple musical instrument to create peace and presence
Bless somebody with postive energy (simple as smiling to a shop worker and saying have a good day!)
Presence
Awareness of any thought that arises (awareness is awakening and the first step to diminishing ego completely)
Mantra
Breath Focus

Present moment
The more you pay attention to your iner voice the less grip or belief in the thouhts has
Become aware of the thought stream and letting go of it, allow it to pass is also called awakening,
it is the realisation that you are  not your thoughts, you are not your ego and at this point,
you are free of the illusion of the self.
If you are aware of your thoughts then you have taken the first step to diminsihing the ego and addiction to negative thinking
Most people go in and out of consciousness, they drift in and out of awareness
The more you pay attention to the thoughts the more they dimish and the more presence you have and thus you are more awake and more aware
The more awareness you have the more you control your mind, body and spirit.

Enjoy your body
No more thinking but feel
Feel energy thats what everything is.


--------------------
The secret to life is to put positive loving energy Into every thought and action you do <3
Be Aware. Believe. Be here now
Everything is a reflection of ones self.  Of God and you are God.  All is conscious.  All is consciousness. 
There is no death, only life. Your mission is to raise your vibration and every one else around you.
Open Your Mind!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Essay on gun control TheShroomHermit 1,208 8 10/25/05 09:48 PM
by afoaf
* Shulgin rips recreational ecstacy use & raves - "...out of control."
( 1 2 all )
Vvellum 4,559 24 12/04/05 02:45 AM
by stefan
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
z_x_x_z 5,095 45 04/26/05 05:54 PM
by Skunk420
* weddings are out of control... Delyrium 1,291 19 06/08/05 11:20 PM
by WildCardsRevenge
* Birth Control Vulture 952 8 12/28/04 11:20 AM
by rogue_pixie
* My husband's stressing out
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,217 21 11/16/05 11:59 PM
by BLAST_420
* The effects of stress on eyes (pic)
( 1 2 all )
Spiffy 2,072 25 09/05/04 07:29 PM
by Anonymous
* man I am so stressed blacksabbathrulz 732 7 11/22/03 03:10 PM
by abhi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
380 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.