Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Trump Ousts Tillerson!!!
    #25060251 -

I gotta admit, I am blown away by this one.  I know, I know... It's Trump!  Nevertheless, I didn't think he would oust his Secretary 0f State.  This is un-fucking-believable. 


https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-ousts-tillerson-will-replace-him-as-secretary-of-state-with-cia-chief-pompeo/ar-BBKaaqF?li=BBnb7Kz


--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive



Edited by Asclepius (03/13/18 02:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: Asclepius] * 2
    #25060269 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: Asclepius]
    #25060273 -

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/amp19417808/rex-tillerson-fired/

Honestly we are having serious problems with Russia right now.

I feel after reading about this for hours that I am still unclear on why Trump fired him. To prevent a war?

Or because he admitted the person killed was a spy? I meam Trump runs the white house like a mafia. Which is sort of smart.

I mean smart if life was a cool James Bond Movie. What the fuck is worst that he fired this guy for upsetting his friends in Russia or that he obviously doesn't want the world to know of all the weird shit going on that Russia found one of our spies in our major campaign for espionage?

Like I said this would be an awesome plot twist in a really old James Bond Movie



Bond:
"Really? Tillerson blew the whistle that we knew our agent was poisoned on purpose by the kgb. No... I guess we didn't want that information leaked so soon did we? Not until we had more evidence. Now they will destroy their dossier. I guess I won't be leaving London today then this changes things"




:facepalm: this guy Trump lives in some fantasy land. Playing with America like this isn't so smart.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: Asclepius]
    #25060294 -

Asclepius said:
I gotta admit, I am blown away by this one.  I know, I know... It's Trump!  Nevertheless, I didn't think he would oust his Secretary 0f State.  This is un-fucking-believable. 


https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-ousts-tillerson-will-replace-him-as-secretary-of-state-with-cia-chief-pompeo/ar-BBKaaqF?li=BBnb7Kz



https://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/22/tillerson-job-my-wife-told-me-im-supposed-to-do-this.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/22/rex-tillerson-i-didnt-want-this-job

I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised by this event.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: qman]
    #25060305 -

qman said:
I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised by this event.




Because Tillerson took the position, irrespective his initial thoughts about being tapped for it.


--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: qman] * 3
    #25060325 -

I guess acting CIA director (Gina Haspel) needs to stay out of Europe if she doesn't want to get arrested.
Quote:
On June 7, 2017, the European Center for Constitutional and Human Rights called on the
Public Prosecutor General of Germany to issue an arrest warrant against Haspel over claims she oversaw the torture of terrorism suspects. The complaint against her is centered on the case of Saudi national Abu Zubaydah...




https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_Haspel#Controversies
She'll fit in well with Trumps gang of crooks and criminals.

:devilslist: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: vinsue]
    #25060331 -

I know, right?  :judyfacepalm: 


Trump's administration is identical to a terrorist organization: when one official is taken out -- in this case, resigns or gets fired -- they are replaced with someone far worse.


--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: Asclepius] * 1
    #25060365 -

Top Tillerson aide fired after contradicting White House account of firing
:burke:
Quote:



The White House has reportedly fired an aide at the State Department who contradicted the White House account of President Trump's firing of Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

The Associated Press first reported the firing of Under Secretary of State Steve Goldstein, citing officials.

The firing was reportedly prompted by a statement from Goldstein on Tuesday, responding to Tillerson's firing, in which Goldstein said Tillerson did not speak with Trump before his firing and is "unaware" of the reason behind his dismissal.

The statement strongly suggested that Tillerson found out about his firing from Twitter — though it differs from published accounts of the decision that cited unnamed White House sources.

Goldstein also said that Tillerson had "every intention of staying" before his firing.

Goldstein's account differed from the one a White House official told The Hill. In the White House official's version, White House chief of staff John Kelly told Tillerson on Friday that Trump would fire him.

Trump said Tuesday he made the decision to oust Tillerson on his own and that Tillerson would be "much happier now."




http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/378133-top-tillerson-aide-fired-after-giving-contradicting-account-of-ouster

Trump should just fire himself, get it over with.  :suicide:
:kingtard: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: Asclepius]
    #25060366 -

Asclepius said:
I know, right?  :judyfacepalm: 


Trump's administration is identical to a terrorist organization: when one official is taken out -- in this case, resigns or gets fired -- they are replaced with someone far worse.



Any different than the Obama Administration? Nope.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: qman]
    #25060373 -

The man like change and chaos.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: qman] * 1
    #25060404 -

qman said:
Asclepius said:
I know, right?  :judyfacepalm: 


Trump's administration is identical to a terrorist organization: when one official is taken out -- in this case, resigns or gets fired -- they are replaced with someone far worse.



Any different than the Obama Administration? Nope.




Why would you even attempt to draw comparisons between the two administrations?  I have yet to check the numbers, but is it safe to assume more people have either resigned or been fired from Trump's administration during his first year than the entirety of Obama's presidency?


--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: Patlal]
    #25060406 -

Patlal said:
The man like change and chaos.



And thats a redeeming quality in a job that demands stability more than any other job on the planet.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: Asclepius]
    #25060426 -

Asclepius said:
qman said:
Asclepius said:
I know, right?  :judyfacepalm: 


Trump's administration is identical to a terrorist organization: when one official is taken out -- in this case, resigns or gets fired -- they are replaced with someone far worse.



Any different than the Obama Administration? Nope.




Why would you even attempt to draw comparisons between the two administrations?  I have yet to check the numbers, but is it safe to assume more people have either resigned or been fired from Trump's administration during his first year than the entirety of Obama's presidency?



I was referring to the people in his administration, not the rate of replacement.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25060435 -

The Ecstatic said:
Patlal said:
The man like change and chaos.



And thats a redeeming quality in a job that demands stability more than any other job on the planet.



The people that voted Trump into office didn't want "stability" of the political system, why don't you guys understand that basic fact?

You don't get change with "stability" and people want change. Obama was stable, how did that workout? :rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: Asclepius] * 1
    #25060436 -

Obama was a loser but it is hard to feel he constantly fired people to cover up for his mistakes or avoid impeachment

Obama actually had a good following. He was a lying no experience piece of shit but had all these bright eyed young students who thought he would change the world and turn 3rd world countries into mountains of prosperity like New York. Trumps supporters themselves become shadier and shadier groups of people.

I have a hard time with a guy who is president having a monopoly on real estate business and also being president and also making comments about his daughters sexual appearance and also being involved in some espionage case every year.

I don't know, I guess I am not trying to compare presidents. I just seriously feel like Trump spent his life avoiding getting sued for being a big corrupt business mogul and now he as president he is pretty much doing the same thing. He gets in trouble and fires someone. Or they are incompotent on the practices of espionage based on the judgement he hired them and get fired.

It is pathetic imho. I feel like people just voted Trump in because Obama was too liberal and they just wanted the pendulum to swing the other way. Honestly :facepalm: Obama wasn't even that liberal.

What I liked about Obama much more then Trump however was his followers. Which I guess is a very unfair way to judge someone.

Still, would you rather work for a business that is crap as fuck but hires people who at least enjoy their jobs and pretend its not crap as fuck or would you rather work for a business that is crap as fuck and hires idiots that make the working day suck?

Its a lousy way for me to compare Obama to Trump but its the best I have got. I still feel I made a point.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: qman] * 2
    #25060446 -

qman said:
The Ecstatic said:
Patlal said:
The man like change and chaos.



And thats a redeeming quality in a job that demands stability more than any other job on the planet.



The people that voted Trump into office didn't want "stability" of the political system, why don't you guys understand that basic fact?

You don't get change with "stability" and people want change. Obama was stable, how did that workout? :rofl2:



What has the instability and chaotic Trump admin changed?

His voters got duped and should feel 10x as stupid as hope and change obama voters.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25060463 -

Lol being the president is pretty cheap.



Amazing. Apparently jimmy carter oncr turned off the heat?


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25060503 -

The Ecstatic said:
qman said:
The Ecstatic said:
Patlal said:
The man like change and chaos.



And thats a redeeming quality in a job that demands stability more than any other job on the planet.



The people that voted Trump into office didn't want "stability" of the political system, why don't you guys understand that basic fact?

You don't get change with "stability" and people want change. Obama was stable, how did that workout? :rofl2:



What has the instability and chaotic Trump admin changed?

His voters got duped and should feel 10x as stupid as hope and change obama voters.



At least it's more entertaining under Trump.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: Asclepius] * 1
    #25060505 -

Tillerson criticized Russia yesterday, got fired today.  Just a wacky coincidence, I’m sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: qman] * 1
    #25060506 -

Putin told trump to fire Tillerson :cookiemonster:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2123 2124 )
XUL 500,811 42,469 10/02/26 10:29 AM
by christopera
* How would you of ousted Saddam?
( 1 2 3 all )
Innvertigo 2,414 44 04/04/03 06:43 PM
by RadioActiveSlug
* Donald Trump for President
( 1 2 all )
mm. 4,008 23 03/04/16 02:51 PM
by 2500 ug. Club
* Donald Trump: Mideast Explosion Could Destroy OPEC lonestar2004 1,357 14 02/01/11 03:17 PM
by zappaisgod
* political trump card afoaf 898 6 12/03/03 03:02 PM
by Rono
* White house corrospondence dinner and Seth Mirers and Trump. timelapses 709 4 05/02/11 06:47 PM
by timelapses
* Why is the constitution held to be so holy?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Grapefruit 3,650 99 07/05/14 10:33 AM
by Icelander
* 9 Reasons why raising the minimum wage is a bad idea
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
Gilgamesh18 9,297 258 03/16/14 07:36 PM
by Advocate

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
1,378 topic views. 7 members, 4 guests and 27 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.