Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: The Coming Decline of the Employment Drug Test [Bloomberg] [Re: MagicMush123]
    #25041950 - 03/06/18 12:28 AM (6 years, 24 days ago)

impossible that your understanding is lacking, I know

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
Re: The Coming Decline of the Employment Drug Test [Bloomberg] [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #25042467 - 03/06/18 09:23 AM (6 years, 24 days ago)

One generational Satanist has told me that he tests dirty, on purpose, during reviews, asks for "help", and gets fasttracked; the employer gets a subsidy for rehab.

Every one of those boxes, on the job app, which any sane, respectable person is afraid to check -- ie, are a you a literal bastard, on the dole, fresh out of an asylum -- make you a quota case, for the employer.

No major name, of which I am aware, has given a normal 9-5, with normal benefits, to someone who has never been institutionalized, for the last 50yrs. It is in your personal history, or in your direct family, I will wager.

When I hear some cronyist monopoly saying, they guess noone wants to work for them...

:awesomenod:

Their financials (in the public record) won't check out. Their job is to launder corporate welfare, using the bare minimum of matériel needed to create the appearance of useful activity.

But, the grant system can change.

When I saw them moving... ahem...
:obama: urban people...

to the burbs,  and those payoffs wound down, they were replaced with white trash of equal or lower intelligence.

The story makes it sound free-market, as though druggies have effected political change, but 'Token' is going to be replaced by some RINO political interest of the present administration.

They are amoral and will not test, because they are not paid.

InvisibleMicromicology
Stranger

Re: The Coming Decline of the Employment Drug Test [Bloomberg] [Re: JonEveryman88]
    #25043064 - 03/06/18 01:36 PM (6 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

JonEveryman88 said:
I don't think this is acceptance of drug use, more like they're saying they finally accepted the reality of the situation.

I disagree with that.  I was on probation for weed and was never once tested for it.  Nobody cares,  not even the law, it's just an excuse to take the hippies to jail and teach them a lesson.

InvisibleJonEveryman88
ಠ_ಠ
 User Gallery

Loc: Land of Maple Syrup Flag
Re: The Coming Decline of the Employment Drug Test [Bloomberg] [Re: Micromicology]
    #25043295 - 03/06/18 03:23 PM (6 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Micromicology said:
Quote:

JonEveryman88 said:
I don't think this is acceptance of drug use, more like they're saying they finally accepted the reality of the situation.

I disagree with that.  I was on probation for weed and was never once tested for it.  Nobody cares,  not even the law, it's just an excuse to take the hippies to jail and teach them a lesson.

True, but the judicial policies(policies, not law) of one county/state aren't the same for all others.

You were on probation for weed specifically and they never once tested you for it? How long was your probation?

Edited by JonEveryman88 (03/06/18 03:27 PM)

Offlinespiritofspice
Stranger

Re: The Coming Decline of the Employment Drug Test [Bloomberg] [Re: JonEveryman88]
    #25043568 - 03/06/18 05:23 PM (6 years, 23 days ago)

I work with heavy machinery and am high all the time.
If you can’t do the job stoned then it was to dangerous to do in the first place.
Smoke up be safe.

OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: The Coming Decline of the Employment Drug Test [Bloomberg] [Re: spiritofspice]
    #25043642 - 03/06/18 05:58 PM (6 years, 23 days ago)

yeah I haven't driven unstoned in years. It'd be like getting a dui for driving under the influence of nicotine ffs :lol:

with noobs who knows though

OfflineDoc9151M
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gulf Coast USA Flag
Re: The Coming Decline of the Employment Drug Test [Bloomberg] [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #25046656 - 03/07/18 04:33 PM (6 years, 22 days ago)

Marijuana hang over= propaganda bullshit

--------------------

Psilocybe cubensis data collection thread. please help with this project if you hunt wild cubensis.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=26513593&page=0&vc=1#26513593

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: The Coming Decline of the Employment Drug Test [Bloomberg] [Re: Doc9151]
    #25046675 - 03/07/18 04:37 PM (6 years, 22 days ago)

that's from the effects of smoke inhalation
not the drug itself
weed to me feels a little like tea drinking with some slight conical noises

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: The Coming Decline of the Employment Drug Test [Bloomberg] [Re: geokills]
    #25056368 - 03/11/18 01:54 PM (6 years, 18 days ago)

Once marijuana becomes legal in all states, and employers lose their ability to discriminate based on the use of a legal substance, drug testing will be almost completely dead.  They'll never catch anyone doing other drugs enough for it to be worth it.  Pot is the only drug that stays in your system for a long period of time.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: The Coming Decline of the Employment Drug Test [Bloomberg] [Re: Learyfan]
    #25056461 - 03/11/18 02:31 PM (6 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Once marijuana becomes legal in all states, and employers lose their ability to discriminate based on the use of a legal substance, drug testing will be almost completely dead.  They'll never catch anyone doing other drugs enough for it to be worth it.  Pot is the only drug that stays in your system for a long period of time.

Like i pointed out before that is not true at all

OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: The Coming Decline of the Employment Drug Test [Bloomberg] [Re: MagicMush123] * 1
    #25057156 - 03/11/18 08:32 PM (6 years, 18 days ago)

over time for the love of god.

Offlinetriphead9428
Stranger
Male
Loc: VA
Re: The Coming Decline of the Employment Drug Test [Bloomberg] [Re: MagicMush123]
    #25057474 - 03/12/18 12:08 AM (6 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Obviously he didnt or else he wouldn't have made that post:lol:

I know they can still test if even if its legal, but if its legal, it means that use will become prevalent enough that it will become a lot harder to justify drug testing for marijuana in white collar jobs. Because its illegal, a lot of employers will drug test people for it. If its legal though, it will get to a point where there's no stigma associated with it at all, and it will be like alcohol where companies consider it to be your personal life and not really any of their business. That's where I want to see us get to.

OfflineDoc9151M
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gulf Coast USA Flag
Re: The Coming Decline of the Employment Drug Test [Bloomberg] [Re: triphead9428]
    #25058282 - 03/12/18 12:51 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

triphead9428 said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:

I know they can still test if even if its legal, but if its legal, it means that use will become prevalent enough that it will become a lot harder to justify drug testing for marijuana in white collar jobs. Because its illegal, a lot of employers will drug test people for it. If its legal though, it will get to a point where there's no stigma associated with it at all, and it will be like alcohol where companies consider it to be your personal life and not really any of their business. That's where I want to see us get to.

It depends on the job. Pilots, military personnel and the like will be tested regardless of legality.

--------------------

Psilocybe cubensis data collection thread. please help with this project if you hunt wild cubensis.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=26513593&page=0&vc=1#26513593

Offlinetriphead9428
Stranger
Male
Loc: VA
Re: The Coming Decline of the Employment Drug Test [Bloomberg] [Re: Doc9151]
    #25058766 - 03/12/18 04:40 PM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Doc9151 said:
Quote:

triphead9428 said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:

It depends on the job. Pilots, military personnel and the like will be tested regardless of legality.

Well I agree you probably should not be going into combat or flying a plane stoned. I wouldn't want them to be drunk while doing either of those things either though.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order