Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Just ordered a purple neon dildo! [Re: koods]
    #24974084 -

I actually hated that camp. All the kids were students at the Landon School, except me. I went to Bullis, which was Landon's arch rival. I was bullied the entire summer.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ordered a purple neon dildo! [Re: koods]
    #24974099 -

koods said:
I went to Bullis, I was bullied the entire summer.




The name kinda gave it away.




--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ordered a purple neon dildo! [Re: Asante]
    #24974126 -

Once a week everyone got naked and they hosed you down en masse like a fucking concentration camp. That was our bathing schedule and nobody looked forward to it. Well water in New Hampshire is cold as fuck, even in the summer.

The last weekend of camp they psychologically tortured all the campers as a right of passage. First they made you drink from a cup that everyone spit in, then they branded you with an red hot iron from the campfire. None of it was real but a bunch of kids went running and crying away unable to deal with what they were facing. I didn't, so I finally got serious cred just in time to go home.

I guess there was fun stuff too. We spent three days portaging and canoeing 30 miles from Squam lake (the lake in the movie On Golden Pond) to the far end of Lake Winnepesauke, camping on little blueberry filled islands. We got to go on outings to Laconia and Center Harbor to go to the arcades. And we had day long capture the flag games.

Edited by koods (02/07/18 02:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ordered a purple neon dildo! [Re: koods]
    #24974152 -

So there was lots of shrinkage


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ordered a purple neon dildo! [Re: Lucis]
    #24974188 -

Thats fucking epic lol


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ordered a purple neon dildo! [Re: koods]
    #24974277 -

What the fuck Koods, that sounds pretty questionable, you should find out what happened with the organizers of that camp.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ordered a purple neon dildo! [Re: Asante]
    #24974293 -

https://www.campwachusett.com

$8000 for the summer.

I forgot to add that I climbed the three highest mountains in New Hampshire that summer


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (02/07/18 03:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ordered a purple neon dildo! [Re: koods]
    #24974362 -

Is that what you tell yourself to deal with the pain?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ordered a purple neon dildo! [Re: 1234go]
    #24974364 -

It is painful that nobody molestered me. Why didn't anyone want me?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ordered a purple neon dildo! [Re: koods] * 1
    #24974372 -

I don't think you would've liked it.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ordered a purple neon dildo! [Re: koods]
    #24974373 -

Too busy climbin' mountains, and dickin' around in blueberry fields. Ain't no one got time for that..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ordered a purple neon dildo! [Re: 1234go] * 1
    #24974458 -

Sheekle, how much would it take for Sheldon Adelson and Steve Wynn to cum in your ass, you squirt it out into Wynn's mouth, he shares your shity cumload with Adelson. Then he dribbles the cum, shit and spit mixture into your mouth?



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ordered a purple neon dildo! [Re: koods]
    #24974488 -

koods said:
Once a week everyone got naked and they hosed you down en masse like a fucking concentration camp. That was our bathing schedule and nobody looked forward to it. Well water in New Hampshire is cold as fuck, even in the summer.

The last weekend of camp they psychologically tortured all the campers as a right of passage. First they made you drink from a cup that everyone spit in, then they branded you with an red hot iron from the campfire. None of it was real but a bunch of kids went running and crying away unable to deal with what they were facing. I didn't, so I finally got serious cred just in time to go home.

I guess there was fun stuff too. We spent three days portaging and canoeing 30 miles from Squam lake (the lake in the movie On Golden Pond) to the far end of Lake Winnepesauke, camping on little blueberry filled islands. We got to go on outings to Laconia and Center Harbor to go to the arcades. And we had day long capture the flag games.



:whattefuck2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ordered a purple neon dildo! [Re: koods]
    #24974490 -

koods said:
Sheekle, how much would it take for Sheldon Adelson and Steve Wynn to cum in your ass, you squirt it out into Wynn's mouth, he shares your shity cumload with Adelson. Then he dribbles the cum, shit and spit mixture into your mouth?





:whattefuck2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ordered a purple neon dildo! [Re: Sheekle]
    #24974492 -

Sheekle said:
I have these big glass jars that i used to store weed in that i dont use any more so yesterday i ordered a neon purple dildo and im gonna put it in one of the jars and write "PENIS IN A BOTTLE" on the lid in sharpie and bring it to parties as a parody to the christina agulara song genie in a bottle. I'm pretty sure the dildo has a suction cup on it so I can just stick it in the middle of the jar and have it bounce around in there kinda like a bobblehead.

My plan is, I'm gonna bring it in a backpack along with a piece of paper that says the ABC's on it to a party. At one point, i'm gonna announce that I have an important speech to give, and reach into my backpack, pull out the penis in a bottle, hand it to the person next to me, and begin reciting the ABC's off the paper - while acting like the penis in a bottle I just gave someone is no big deal, and saying things like, "excuse me, but i'm trying to give this speech" and "don't worry about it", when they question me about the dildo jar thing.

When I get to the end of the ABC's speech, i'm gonna outright deny that the penis in a bottle was ever in my possession. Blame it all on the person who I gave it to, and start accusing them of bringing it to the party


Yes, I plan on literally doing this in real life. Any thoughts, questions, or concerns?



:whattefuck2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ordered a purple neon dildo! [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #24974495 -

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:


CHeifM4sterDiezL said:


CHeifM4sterDiezL said:




:whattefuck2:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ordered a purple neon dildo! [Re: Sheekle]
    #24974503 -

Sheekle said:
I have these big glass jars that i used to store weed in that i dont use any more so yesterday i ordered a neon purple dildo and im gonna put it in one of the jars and write "PENIS IN A BOTTLE" on the lid in sharpie and bring it to parties as a parody to the christina agulara song genie in a bottle. I'm pretty sure the dildo has a suction cup on it so I can just stick it in the middle of the jar and have it bounce around in there kinda like a bobblehead.

My plan is, I'm gonna bring it in a backpack along with a piece of paper that says the ABC's on it to a party. At one point, i'm gonna announce that I have an important speech to give, and reach into my backpack, pull out the penis in a bottle, hand it to the person next to me, and begin reciting the ABC's off the paper - while acting like the penis in a bottle I just gave someone is no big deal, and saying things like, "excuse me, but i'm trying to give this speech" and "don't worry about it", when they question me about the dildo jar thing.

When I get to the end of the ABC's speech, i'm gonna outright deny that the penis in a bottle was ever in my possession. Blame it all on the person who I gave it to, and start accusing them of bringing it to the party


Yes, I plan on literally doing this in real life. Any thoughts, questions, or concerns?



I think it would be a better idea to cancel the dildo order and fill those jars back up with weed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ordered a purple neon dildo! [Re: The Influence] * 1
    #24974594 -

dont ruin my thread


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ordered a purple neon dildo! [Re: Sheekle] * 2
    #24974623 -

That's the stupidest idea I've heard all year. I'd look at you like an idiot if you did that


--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:whathesaid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ordered a purple neon dildo! [Re: Ant89]
    #24974631 -

jeez ant, ur totally like the greatest poster ever born. it really hurts to hear somethin like that comin from u


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* neon StonedShroom 375 0 02/27/05 05:12 AM
by StonedShroom
* Ancient Dildo Found OneMoreRobot3021 1,019 15 07/26/05 06:12 PM
by Krishna
* Purple Haze
( 1 2 all )
JettaJay 2,182 22 06/26/05 12:01 PM
by Organic
* Neon Puppy Poop 'Splosion! Not for the faint hearted! FreeLaws1_6 1,006 7 01/25/05 11:08 PM
by 13eetleJuice
* Crazy Dildo Game Atheist 776 6 09/11/06 11:37 PM
by SerratedFrond
* just ordered Are You Shpongled...
( 1 2 all )
Krishna 3,965 32 04/24/04 03:35 AM
by Strumpling
* purple sleepy time bud
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 2,630 29 05/31/05 11:15 PM
by PaulAtreides
* Yo Nigga I Gots Dem Purple Caps and Silver Caps dawg! HidingInPlainSight 1,321 10 05/25/04 05:27 PM
by Yrtlzmo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,037 topic views. 2 members, 19 guests and 192 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.