Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I keep buying Vodka to make Tinctures and... [Re: Lucis]
    #24875540 -

I think jeger would do just fine for opium tinctures.  Something a bit better tasting.  Plus it doesn't need to be deadly at a few drops.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I keep buying Vodka to make Tinctures and... [Re: Fiery]
    #27292825 -

Fiery said:
Word, I make soap, so I'd be using the thyme and rosemary as a texture additive to soaps if I were you!

I also made something with apples, except I took 10 pounds and steamed them down with a steam juicer and put some sugar and yeast in there. you can guess the rest. Apple cider!




Rest in peace old G's


THis is not a "frivolous bump" as some would call

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What Makes Angelica Tincture Active? ShamanWarrior 500 0 12/31/11 01:03 PM
by ShamanWarrior
* Orange juice or sprite for vodka?
( 1 2 all )
why_not_me 2,832 33 09/17/08 04:33 AM
by LeftyBurnz
* wormwood drink daytripper23 461 3 10/30/08 04:51 PM
by Deity208
* Alternative to ethanol for sublingual tinctures? bob5 315 3 10/23/16 01:46 PM
by abltsandwich
* Wormwood LosAngelesGraff 685 10 06/17/06 09:40 PM
by Hanky
* Wormwood Jawofmalak 2,296 18 03/02/09 05:42 AM
by openmind
* Green Dragon Tincture!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
russhroom 11,975 89 05/02/19 10:36 PM
by spirit_shadow
* just picked up this tincture
( 1 2 all )
Doctor_Dick 1,696 25 09/26/09 09:13 PM
by electrics

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,185 topic views. 10 members, 7 guests and 209 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.