Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Wormwood
    #9839483 -

I was reading an article the other day about legal drugs, and i came across wormwood. I read that if mixed with marijuana, the synergistic effect was stronger that either substance by it self. I know you can find it online easily enough, but is wormwood carried in any every day garden variety store? Paypal is being a bitch, and is asking me what my mother had for breakfast to verify Im not Osama Bin Laden. So a store is mush preferred. has anyone ever tried this combination? I hear it makes from a much clear headed "high".


--------------------
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wormwood [Re: Jawofmalak]
    #9839515 -

try a health-food store. S&H has it here.


--------------------
Drift in the sound, let it take you away
Think For Yourself, Question Authority
Think For Yourself, Question Authority
Think For Yourself, Question Authority
Think For Yourself, Question Authority
Think For Yourself, Question Authority

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wormwood [Re: Jawofmalak]
    #9839518 -

No it doesnt, at least not for me. I used t add it to other herbal smoke mixtures tho. Its a very harsh smoke by itself. Look for Occult shops in your area. Thats where I get all my herbs. GL!


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wormwood [Re: Jawofmalak]
    #9839573 -

garden store would definitely not have it, some health stores will, and yes, occult and herb shops should


--------------------
If you always do what you always did you always get what you always got.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wormwood [Re: grymmtymm]
    #9839605 -

my friend picked up a little bag of wormwood this week. we tried it in a hand-rolled cigarette yesterday. i actually thought about making a post like this, but decided not to.

i couldn't tell any positive effects from smoking it, but i did end up with some strange jitters in my legs after we got back inside. based on that experience, i wouldn't buy any.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wormwood [Re: JT]
    #9839722 -

I'm going o check the nearest health stores and see. i have some Health Food Store around my place. I think its called organic health or something, it's a grocery store. I have some dank weed and would like to overcome the mental murkiness of marijuana. I mean I feel like I could write books from the extreme creativity i get, but my mind is too retarded to actually put those things coherently on paper. So wormwood sounds really appealing.


--------------------
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wormwood [Re: Jawofmalak]
    #9839750 -

Dont get your hopes up. Your just gonna end up with a harsh smoke, and less money.


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wormwood [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #9839942 -

.

Edited by Beanhead (06/29/15 09:12 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wormwood [Re: Beanhead]
    #9840001 -

where do you live ?
if it's in the western U.S. the stuff is all around you
only it's called sage
the name wormwood comes from the way it smells when burned  a rotten sour smell

the super market sage also works nice in a joint no more than 1 part sage to 7 parts pot the high is more like a hash oil high


--------------------
There is more joy in heaven over one of us perfected,
  than over ninety-nine naturally evolved angels.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wormwood [Re: Beanhead]
    #9840175 -

Beanhead said:
Wormwood is garbage;
Tobacco + Wormwood = fail
Tobacco+ weed + wormwood = fail
Weed + wormwood = fail
wormwood = fail
weed = win.

Get it?



Well put.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wormwood [Re: Jawofmalak]
    #9840379 -

Well I've read some pretty positive stuff on erowid. Some say that if enough is smoked, you can even reach mushroom like hallucinations, if ever so briefly. I was able to get 3 oz. of worm wood so i'm going to try it and get back to you guys.

I'm also crossing my fingers that tonight we score some shrooms, cause then tonight will prove to be most interesting. Most interesting.


--------------------
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wormwood [Re: Jawofmalak]
    #9840393 -

Try all you want, just don't get your hopes up. Personally I'd attribute those erowid reports to placebo effect. I've smoked plain wormwood, concentrated wormwood resin from a vendor (it was a free sample, so I smoked the whole gram in one sitting), and wormwood extract that I made myself, all without any notable effects whatsoever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wormwood [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9849536 -

I smoked it, it was ehh. I felt like all it did was kinda sobber me up. I was high as balls and decided to smoke some wormwood. We take it out and it just feels like it clears up my mind. It did the opposite of what i expected. lame.


--------------------
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wormwood [Re: Jawofmalak]
    #9849579 -

You WERE warned lol.
Whats next, banana peels?


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wormwood [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #9849735 -

No, next is Whipped cream canisters.

So now that I have seen how much suck wormwood is, what is the lamest drug any of you guys have ever done?


--------------------
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wormwood [Re: Jawofmalak]
    #9849770 -

Um, I smoked corn husks when I was a teen cuz a friend said it gave him a buzz.
Then I tried smoking T3's (wtf was I thinking)
Chugged nutmeg water
Found a big box of weed leaf in parents closet, and smoked it thinking that WAS weed (even thought I was getting high)
Ive got a few...


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wormwood [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #9892987 -

I've chugged nutmeg soda. That shit was terrible, and worse of all it didn't even do anything.

Morning glory seeds have also let me down. I ate 600 of those bastards and all they did was give me a stomach ache from hell.


--------------------
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wormwood [Re: Jawofmalak]
    #9894862 -

Yeah, same here. I lived with a guy that grew them all along his deck, and I sat there and chewed hundreds of them. Fuck morning glory seeds.


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wormwood [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #9894907 -

I have had great success with morning glory seeds. The problem is potency and quality vary a lot.....

It's a shame most people try it once, don't get effects and forget about trying them ever again.

It took me many trials with MG seeds but i know the nature of them now and can get an awesome trip from 200-500 seeds. In so many ways it is definitely quite similar to LSD.





Anyways about wormwood. I have yet to try it, i want to use it in a smoking blend. Not looking for anything profound but i believe plants & herbs, when mixed together, can have a great synergy with each other producing slightly different effects in comparison to them taken alone.....I find Valerian goes great with some bud.


And arainbow, do you realize how many different types of Sage grow in the western US?...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* wormwood drink daytripper23 461 3 10/30/08 04:51 PM
by Deity208
* Sage, ah yeah... playapez 1,267 9 07/13/09 12:19 AM
by collinZzZz
* Wormwood is coming on November 15, 2012 666 Sun 1,606 17 11/12/12 03:46 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Some kid just handed me a bag of damania and a bag of wormwood... why_not_me 864 9 08/23/08 08:49 PM
by Epigallo
* tried smoking wormwood today... Salomon 2,018 6 10/28/10 06:52 PM
by twighead
* What will happen if I smoke sage?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
sanchothestoner 39,375 69 06/03/19 08:02 PM
by Amanita86
* Wormwood LosAngelesGraff 685 10 06/17/06 09:40 PM
by Hanky
* Sage Francis
( 1 2 all )
EvolveShrooms 1,084 26 03/30/12 01:39 AM
by propensity

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,296 topic views. 9 members, 7 guests and 204 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.