Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
wormwood drink
    #9159850 -

Does anybody have an idea of thujone content in wormwood?

Ive got a 1.75 liter of mr Boston which I want to instill my wormwood in. Yes I realize this will taste like ass. Anyways what is a good recreational dose of wormwood? I don't buy the legal hype, but I do realize it might be dangerous in absurdly large doses. Any recommendations for how much I should add per amount of vodka?

Also going to add some cannabis (not bud), and hopefully I'll get a drink with interesting effects. Anyone else try something like this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wormwood drink [Re: daytripper23]
    #9159857 -

also, should I use fresh or dried wormwood?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wormwood drink [Re: daytripper23]
    #9159870 -

An ounce or two is a good amount for 750 mL. Also don't forget the other aromatics (calamus, hyssop, fennel, anise, clove, nutmeg, etc.); they're likely more responsible for the effects of absinthe (if indeed there are different effects). From all evidence i've seen, the thujone is not a contributing factor.

I'd VERY strongly recommend against it unless you're going to distill the beverage before drinking. "It's going to taste like ass" is a gross understatement. It'll taste like Satan's taint unless you distill that shizz.

For easy home distillation, check out Wiccan's wok still setup.

Edit: I don't think it matters much fresh vs dried.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wormwood drink [Re: daytripper23]
    #9160046 -

Mr bostons? :puke:


--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Argh! What's the name of that drink again? Fliquid 733 10 05/04/05 02:29 PM
by Fliquid
* Wormwood LosAngelesGraff 685 10 06/17/06 09:40 PM
by Hanky
* Favorite drink on a hot day?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Requiem 7,350 62 08/11/10 03:45 AM
by Phychotron
* I learned a new drinking game...
( 1 2 all )
LethalX5 3,648 22 03/15/05 05:36 AM
by relativexistance
* A new drink zeppa 667 4 05/01/05 02:02 PM
by Thin White Duke
* The George W Bush 2006 State of the Union drinking game TheShroomHermit 899 4 01/31/06 06:42 PM
by Prisoner#1
* God I hate drinking
( 1 2 all )
bhamlaxy 3,802 36 07/05/06 10:20 PM
by Amatoxin
* school debate: Making drinking age 18 (usa) UlisSausage7 2,862 17 05/16/06 01:50 PM
by Cowgold

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
461 topic views. 8 members, 8 guests and 212 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.