Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I keep buying Vodka to make Tinctures and... * 1
    #24874017 -

Drinking the Vodka to get inspired to make the tinctures, not making the tinctures, then later get inspired to make the tincture and am out of vodka.

DANG . The struggle is real. Am I the only one this happens to?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I keep buying Vodka to make Tinctures and... [Re: Fiery]
    #24874045 -

First world problems brother; vodka always adds more. Although it also cures them really well when in effect, as you well know.

Every member of this community gots first world problems.

You're not alone.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I keep buying Vodka to make Tinctures and... [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #24874061 -

Thanks for real though. So very true.

A little bit of inspiration and personal stories to help us all make to the that NEXT LEVEL WORLD

We're going to a fractional world, leaving all first level worlds  BS behind. Like a revelation in an apocalyptic church. AMEN.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I keep buying Vodka to make Tinctures and... [Re: Fiery]
    #24874151 -

What sort of tinctures?

Rum would be good.  Or Jeiger or whatever it's spelled like.

Also glycerin.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I keep buying Vodka to make Tinctures and... [Re: Fiery]
    #24874177 -

That kind of thing happens to me all the time.  Goddamn those vicious circles  :oldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I keep buying Vodka to make Tinctures and... [Re: Morel Guy]
    #24874201 -

Morel Guy said:
What sort of tinctures?





Black Walnut Husks. For parasite and detox.
Also going to do a papaya seed one for the same reason.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I keep buying Vodka to make Tinctures and... [Re: ChRnZN]
    #24874204 -

Noodle473 said:
Goddamn those vicious circles  :oldman:



Yeah man, I've managed to break the circle a lot recently. Trying to recover 100%.

Thanks all for the support.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I keep buying Vodka to make Tinctures and... [Re: Fiery]
    #24874216 -

Oh, we have black walnut at the farm.  Many had blight and had to be chopped down.  Those are expensive nut's, very very hard to get out of the shells and cleaned up.

Nobody wanted the black walnut wood to burn either.  It was some very nice wood.  Maybe due to the blight, I'm not sure.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I keep buying Vodka to make Tinctures and... [Re: Morel Guy]
    #24874241 -

yeah. Black walnut is an amazing hardwood to cook with . THe blight is destroyed by the fire, but the blight can spread from a stacked wood pile. so yeah.

I harvest the nuts for the meat, tincture, and dye. they contain a ton of iodine too, so incase of a nuclear attack they can help your body process the radiation

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I keep buying Vodka to make Tinctures and... [Re: Fiery]
    #24874365 -

The russains also think wine helps flush radiation.  From whatever glands.

I think my dose would be awfully high here in the midwest.  We would likely get fallout from montana and missle silos being attacked.  SAC bases in Montana.  Plus chicago and gary indiana. 

I think wars are getting more intelligent.  So hopefully nobody gets frustrated enough to nuke.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I keep buying Vodka to make Tinctures and... [Re: Morel Guy] * 1
    #24874375 -

True, but basically if there WAS a nuclear war, you'd not be able to find iodine pills anywhere, and black walnuts **hulls** are chock full of the stuff.

PLUS you don't have to consume it, just put it on your skin and it absorbs into body.

I'm gonna do a bigger batch next time.

Edited by Fiery (12/28/17 06:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I keep buying Vodka to make Tinctures and... [Re: Fiery]
    #24874541 -

Personally I think alcohol makes a way better solvent then beverage :lol:

Though I don't even like drinking alcohol tinctures, they taste nasty...

But alcohol evaps pretty quick and you can use it to extract from a lot of plants.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I keep buying Vodka to make Tinctures and... [Re: musiclover420]
    #24874550 -

True. Some of my tinctures I evap the alcohol before consuming, but, in general the alcohol acts as a preservative.

As well as an intoxicant when using fruit punch kool aid as a chaser.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I keep buying Vodka to make Tinctures and... [Re: Morel Guy]
    #24874567 -

I've never had that problem :shrug: The beer and the wine are for drinking. The vodka is for tinctures only.

Morel Guy said:
Rum would be good.  Or Jeiger or whatever it's spelled like.

Also glycerin.



No way, dude. Jaegermeister would be shit for making tinctures. Rum would be better, but far from ideal. Glycerin is good for making gentle extracts for people that can't take alcohol for whatever reason. It doesn't extract nearly as well as a 70-100 proof vodka will though.


Fiery said:
Black Walnut Husks. For parasite and detox.
Also going to do a papaya seed one for the same reason.



Wormwood tincture synergizes very well with black walnut for parasites. A little bit of wormwood tincture goes a long way too, like 1-3 drops.

For detox you would be better off consuming infusions of herbs that nourish your digestive tract, liver, and kidneys rather than tinctures. Dandelion and burdock root are both excellent choices.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I keep buying Vodka to make Tinctures and... [Re: FrozenHappiness]
    #24874577 -

FrozenHappiness said:
Wormwood tincture synergizes very well with black walnut for parasites. A little bit of wormwood tincture goes a long way too, like 1-3 drops.

For detox you would be better off consuming infusions of herbs that nourish your digestive tract, liver, and kidneys rather than tinctures. Dandelion and burdock root are both excellent choices.



Word, I only use black walnut in a hardcore parasite/bad bacteria gut cleanse. and only after I've already cleaned out my liver and digestive tract. Also, it's only 4 or so drops, 3 times a day. Not enough to even feel any sort of buzz from alcohol.

I also use it in accordance with a product from HealthForce called (S)cram[spelled without the ()... this isn't a plug lol] , which contains wormwood and black walnut as well. Works well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I keep buying Vodka to make Tinctures and... [Re: Fiery]
    #24874619 -

We got Everclear for the tinctures.  We got some thyme, rosemary, rose petal, laying around.  I made some baddass apple pie with a bottle for the holidays.  Very drinkable and potent

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I keep buying Vodka to make Tinctures and... [Re: Just_A_Noob]
    #24874636 -

Word, I make soap, so I'd be using the thyme and rosemary as a texture additive to soaps if I were you!

I also made something with apples, except I took 10 pounds and steamed them down with a steam juicer and put some sugar and yeast in there. you can guess the rest. Apple cider!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I keep buying Vodka to make Tinctures and... [Re: Fiery]
    #24874675 -

Hey, I use 200 proof food grade alcohol from extractohol. Just use a search engine to find them. It works perfectly for my cannabis extracts that I use in edibles, balms, etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I keep buying Vodka to make Tinctures and... [Re: occollegeboi]
    #24874678 -

yep I know all about that.

If you know how to convert an engine just pour that stuff right in a gas tank.

It will also help dissolve your esophagus.

Well done

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I keep buying Vodka to make Tinctures and... [Re: Fiery] * 1
    #24874808 -

Use everclear for tinctures, you won't want to drink it.


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What Makes Angelica Tincture Active? ShamanWarrior 500 0 12/31/11 01:03 PM
by ShamanWarrior
* Orange juice or sprite for vodka?
( 1 2 all )
why_not_me 2,832 33 09/17/08 04:33 AM
by LeftyBurnz
* wormwood drink daytripper23 461 3 10/30/08 04:51 PM
by Deity208
* Alternative to ethanol for sublingual tinctures? bob5 315 3 10/23/16 01:46 PM
by abltsandwich
* Wormwood LosAngelesGraff 685 10 06/17/06 09:40 PM
by Hanky
* Wormwood Jawofmalak 2,296 18 03/02/09 05:42 AM
by openmind
* Green Dragon Tincture!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
russhroom 11,976 89 05/02/19 10:36 PM
by spirit_shadow
* just picked up this tincture
( 1 2 all )
Doctor_Dick 1,696 25 09/26/09 09:13 PM
by electrics

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,185 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 211 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.