Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Super Nervous [Re: Mandarinfish]
    #24807322 -

I’m 31 and most girls younger then 26 are way too immature and just want different things then I do.  I’m sure it’s not like that for everyone but it seems like a big difference between mid 20s and early 30s.  Haha it’s more like I can’t keep up with the younger girls anymore then anything,  plus they seem to be interested in different things.  But everyone is different.  When I was 26 I was way more mature then most women my age or younger and I just couldn’t click with them.  I needed older maturish women and had trouble finding any who where one my level I connected with. 

But everyone is different.  Especially when you hit the mid 20s and up people mature faster and slower around that age and can dramatically want different things.  At your age I’d be willing to give anyone a chance,  some guys around your age are more mature then some 40 year olds.  Your at the age where age difference shouldn’t matter and you can’t geoup guys your age together or when older guys together.  There’s just too much disparity,  so if I where you I wouldn’t put too much stock in a guys age.  Early 20s yeah sure I can see that.  Mid 20s and up,  your not going to know until you meet them.


--------------------
I like lasagna.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Super Nervous [Re: DTCharlieB]
    #24807362 -

Sounds like a little bit of age discrimination to me on her part. That is like being, too judgemental. How old is she, 25? She is acting like guys her own age act like 13 year olds and she can only date 40 year olds. Thats just false logic plain and simple.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Super Nervous [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #24808257 -

Stealth1Vampire said:
Sounds like a little bit of age discrimination to me on her part. That is like being, too judgemental. How old is she, 25? She is acting like guys her own age act like 13 year olds and she can only date 40 year olds. Thats just false logic plain and simple.




Haha that’s what I was thinking but didn’t want to be so blunt.  People vary so much in maturity it really doesn’t matter what age.  I kind of discriminate those in their early to mid twenties,  seem like those are the party years for many and also the “find myself” years.  But that’s not too say someone in that age group can’t have it figured out by then I just seen so many relationships begin in the early twenties and one of the party members want to see what else is out there at some point or one of them radically change. It seems like late twenties people start to figure out who they are going to be and what they want by then, many people do anyways.


--------------------
I like lasagna.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Super Nervous [Re: DTCharlieB]
    #24808883 -

Hey Mshrmlover! I'm also from Ontario, Canada. I'm probably somewhere close to 10 years older than you if you're at the minimum age requirement for this site, hmu!

Also, welcome to The Shroomery!


--------------------
What's the crime if I snort a line, smoke, toke shoot it up all at the same time?



SunnyD said:
Definitely have more respect for sheekle than I do for unjust laws

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Super Nervous [Re: mshrmlover]
    #24809254 -

mshrmlover said:
bahaha fuck no

Feel sorry for that chick though



God damn... Brand new user, already has a sick burn on me.

You have great potential.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Super Nervous [Re: Canadian Jesus] * 1
    #24809275 -

Canadian Jesus said:
Hey Mshrmlover! I'm also from Ontario, Canada. I'm probably somewhere close to 10 years older than you if you're at the minimum age requirement for this site, hmu!

Also, welcome to The Shroomery!



She is female. Perhaps you can have sex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Super Nervous [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #24809340 -

Oh yeah. Which city are you in OP?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Super Nervous [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #24809515 -

:creepylurker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Super Nervous [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #24809530 -

love is in the air, in this thread :heart:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Super Nervous [Re: Canadian Jesus]
    #24809572 -

Canadian Jesus said:
Hey Mshrmlover! I'm also from Ontario, Canada. I'm probably somewhere close to 10 years older than you if you're at the minimum age requirement for this site, hmu!

Also, welcome to The Shroomery!


It begins...


Op I love u, plz show bobs and vigene :pm:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Super Nervous [Re: PreparationH]
    #24809609 -

What if OP looks like this?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Super Nervous [Re: UpSyndrome]
    #24809613 -

she will still have the upper hand, since she is one of only about 5 female shroomery members.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Super Nervous [Re: CrAcKbAbY]
    #24809628 -

To answer your questions I live in a cold place in Ontario lol

also i don't look like that -_-


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Super Nervous [Re: mshrmlover]
    #24809713 -

mshrmlover said:
To answer your questions I live in a cold place in Ontario lol

also i don't look like that -_-



I'm from Ottawa, which is freezing today. Woohoo Canada


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Super Nervous [Re: Patlal]
    #24810381 -

it's gettin kinda hot in here... :hotdamn:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Super Nervous [Re: PreparationH] * 2
    #24810411 -

PreparationH said:
Op I love u, plz show bobs and vigene :pm:.



milk truck just arrive


--------------------
Admins can't read graphs.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Super Nervous [Re: Morgenstern] * 3
    #24810455 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Super Nervous [Re: psi] * 2
    #24810560 -

psi said:




thank goodness everyone here is pretty respectful so far lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what happened to supernova? psilibros05 1,301 14 08/14/06 01:39 PM
by blissedout
* JettaJay and Super Nova sublimistri 605 15 08/21/07 05:45 PM
by Ripple
* My Super Sweet 16 is awesome Birds_Can_Swim 758 10 04/14/06 10:58 PM
by Muppet69_420
* supernovas body jumping is real... psilibros05 601 2 01/26/05 03:13 AM
by Adden
* *DELETED* Supernova 882 4 02/11/05 12:00 AM
by blissedout
* cancelled myspace account
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Todcasil 4,780 63 11/28/05 01:46 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Work was canceled today
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 2,367 31 01/17/07 12:58 AM
by Yrtlzmo
* Ween Cancels Midwest Tour Adom 1,355 12 10/23/04 10:09 PM
by Jenny

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
956 topic views. 3 members, 8 guests and 235 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.