Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I sincerely wish coca cola still had cocaine in it.
    #24764372 -

Not gonna happen in my life but maybe things will get better before they get worse.
Even on a MM message board I see hostility toward certain drugs.
I mean people hate Meth and opium.
Clearly No trust in the creator
It really is all good:inlove3:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sincerely wish coca cola still had cocaine in it. [Re: Love_spirit] * 1
    #24764374 -

Cocaine is overrated amigo

All drugs have a time and place though.


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sincerely wish coca cola still had cocaine in it. [Re: ModestMouse]
    #24764377 -

It should and be dispersed after a certain amount of community and or charity.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sincerely wish coca cola still had cocaine in it. [Re: Love_spirit]
    #24764408 -

Love_spirit said:
Even on a MM message board I see hostility toward certain drugs...
Clearly No trust in the creator
It really is all good:inlove3:



People are always hatin' on my chocolate addiction. I tell them I've got it under control and I can stop anytime I want.


--------------------
Whatever's within us, surrounds us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sincerely wish coca cola still had cocaine in it. [Re: PartoftheSource]
    #24764411 -

its wack now its all bout bepis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sincerely wish coca cola still had cocaine in it. [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #24764415 -

i'd buy a few a kegs of it and extract the cocaine :rail2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sincerely wish coca cola still had cocaine in it. [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #24764422 -

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
its wack now its all bout bepis




bepis is whats up now, dawgy.



--------------------
Whatever's within us, surrounds us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sincerely wish coca cola still had cocaine in it. [Re: Ogla] * 1
    #24764423 -

it still does in a way
ingredient number 5 is actually from a coca plant

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sincerely wish coca cola still had cocaine in it. [Re: Love_spirit]
    #24764433 -

Opium is not that great at killing pain as it's more addictive than killing pain.  In a pinch, post apocalypse world it would work. 

Meth keeps people up for days.  Turns into a huge addiction and horrible lifestyle, a short life.

Weed is a superior intoxicant and somewhat medical.  Won't mess with your bowels and may actually help that area.  Shrooms are also superior for their reward risk ratio.  Cacti can be ok but everything no matter what needs real education of facts.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sincerely wish coca cola still had cocaine in it. [Re: Morel Guy]
    #24764469 -

They still use coca leaves but extract out all the cocaine first,
cocacola is only company with license to import coca leaves.


--------------------
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN get back to the garden

some came singing, some come to play, some come for keeping the dark away

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sincerely wish coca cola still had cocaine in it. [Re: ellomello]
    #24764473 -

It would be awesome. Coca Cola would be taken off the market and people would lose weight. Great idea OP!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sincerely wish coca cola still had cocaine in it. [Re: Patlal]
    #24764506 -

DIY bitches!


--------------------
A Pretty Big Grizmatik Undergroundzies Conspiracy

Too weird to live.
Too rare to die.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sincerely wish coca cola still had cocaine in it. [Re: ellomello]
    #24764563 -

ellomello said:
They still use coca leaves but extract out all the cocaine first,
cocacola is only company with license to import coca leaves.



This is true

Quote:
Wiki: Besides producing the coca flavoring agent for Coca-Cola, the Stepan Company extracts cocaine from the coca leaves, which it sells to Mallinckrodt, a St. Louis, Missouri, pharmaceutical manufacturer that is the only company in the United States licensed to purify cocaine for medicinal use.



Back when I use to have cocaine around at times years ago I would put small amounts directly into Coca - Cola


Though if someone were to offer me cocaine today I would turn it down without thinking twice.
My stint with the powder was very short, I realized pretty quick it wasn't something I wanted to get into.


--------------------


つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sincerely wish coca cola still had cocaine in it. [Re: Atreyu]
    #24764673 -

I never understood how people could buy large amounts of cocaine for personal usage.  It was alright in small amounts.  Small enough to go to bed at a normal time.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I sincerely wish coca cola still had cocaine in it. [Re: Love_spirit]
    #24764681 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Coca - Cola TYL3R 1,294 16 06/03/05 12:48 AM
by TYL3R
* Red Bull
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 4,106 46 09/09/04 09:46 PM
by Anonymous
* The Coca-Cola company would like do drugs with you. TYL3R 1,032 16 07/23/05 02:12 PM
by soochi
* What can cause false positives for cocaine? Help! (Terrible Day)
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 9,590 39 08/09/06 11:57 AM
by Dreamer987
* Cocaine the fuckin asshole drug
( 1 2 all )
Jon 3,093 28 08/04/05 05:44 AM
by KingOftheThing
* Cocaine= jackass
( 1 2 all )
SneezingPenis 3,639 32 03/11/05 11:46 AM
by BoneMan
* Cocaine
( 1 2 3 all )
flowstone 5,122 58 03/26/06 09:11 AM
by RESTLESS
* Bacardi and Cola TrancedShroom 1,275 10 01/03/07 05:48 PM
by Cowgold

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
355 topic views. 3 members, 244 guests and 224 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.