Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I'm unemployed!
    #2473201 -

So, what am I doing? Am I scouring want-adds, working my network, polishing my resume?

Of course not!
I'm engaging in a little early-afternnoon drinking and surfing the Shroomery.  :cool:


So... anybody wanna give me a job?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm unemployed! [Re: phi1618]
    #2473228 -

me too , cheers :beer:


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: phi1618]
    #2473245 -

.

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/07/13 12:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm unemployed! [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #2473251 -

Hell yeah!

OK, I'm running for president of the United States.
As a write-in candidtate.

Vote phi1618 in 2004!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm unemployed! [Re: phi1618]
    #2473260 -

Now you need to download Crimson Crowbar's "Got a Job"

So I got a job
I got a hand-job

One thing's sure-this ain't no ballad
You can all come toss my salad!


--------------------
Sarcasm just one of my many talents.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm unemployed! [Re: phi1618]
    #2473354 -

phi1618 said:
Hell yeah!
OK, I'm running for president of the United States.
As a write-in candidtate.
Vote phi1618 in 2004!



I'll vote for you if you promise to make me Minister of Enemas and Other Fun Stuff! :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm unemployed! [Re: Le_Canard]
    #2473379 -

Done!

If you can land me a sweet, $400 grand, job, I'll not only make you minister of enemas, I'll give you an enema (or let you give me an enema, depending on your preferance.

:laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm unemployed! [Re: phi1618]
    #2473808 -

:loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :nut:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm unemployed! [Re: phi1618]
    #2474034 -

"SLACKER",,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yesnod:


--------------------
My hunting partner is gone, I miss her so!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm unemployed! [Re: nofind_um]
    #2474300 -

hehe i was unemployed for about 6 months...and now i just got a job as a apprentice mason..hard ass work but hey..all i need is enough money so i can hit the road when the tour starts up! :gd_icon:


--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm unemployed! [Re: phi1618]
    #2474387 -

What do you do, phi?

And why don't you have a job any longer?


--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm unemployed! [Re: valour]
    #2474415 -

I have a BS in chemistry.
I've been a computer programmer, a pizza-delivery man, a landscaper, various light factory shit.

I don't have a job because I quit landscaping, went to Spain, came back to the states and decided to live in my parents house and surf the web from their computer, which is where and what I'm doing now.

Which all goes to show, brains aint all it takes to get ahead in life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm unemployed! [Re: valour]
    #2474416 -

seriously man do you think there gonna reelect george bush?
honestly i mean i wouldnt put it past the silly fuckers
but what do you think?
if hes back on the seat next year im gonna burn something and drink till i cant feel rage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm unemployed! [Re: PHARMAKOS]
    #2474425 -

50/50

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* gimme tips on starting a landscaping buisness DistortedEyes 1,369 10 10/03/06 08:21 AM
by DistortedEyes
* God Damn Landscapers jazzillion 294 0 12/08/08 07:17 PM
by jazzillion
* King Crimson Grav 1,469 8 03/12/03 11:56 AM
by The_Clash_UK
* Fun with landscaping ToTheSummit 856 6 05/02/04 10:26 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* King Crimson
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
The Doobie Dude 4,817 87 07/12/14 09:31 PM
by zappaisgod
* King Crimson
( 1 2 all )
AJ4U 3,236 27 03/03/08 11:59 AM
by cappincrunk
* King Crimson whos heard of them
( 1 2 all )
ShroomFan 2,887 22 12/14/04 12:23 AM
by onetime
* King Crimson Appreciation Thread
( 1 2 all )
TinTree 3,078 20 01/22/05 06:43 PM
by LthirdSeyeD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
791 topic views. 3 members, 181 guests and 146 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.